Speech for Sup Forums approved college debate. Need critique

Children of Idaho

Our time is a time of division. Our age, of conflict both outside and in our borders' shores. Our children, may look upon this day in history and I ask you, will they be there to read at all? Every day, I hear the hate speech of the leftist, mewling about our evil race, declaring how we white men and women should never have been born at all. In answer to these cries I ask you. What have you, as an individual done to validate their claims. The answer is as I suspect, nothing.

This is the problem. We have done nothing. As Black supremacists claim you should be enslaved for the crimes of your ancestors, you have done nothing. As the progressives placed your holy men behind bars, you changed the channel. As Invading refugees, raped one of yours in the city of twin falls and declared Jihad in the streets, we have done nothing.

Nothing, is what we cannot afford any longer.

Make no mistake. You can vote democrat. You can give your daughters and wives to men of other peoples. You can throw your self in chains and change your language to a cacophony of apology, but I dare you to ask them. What will be enough!

The answer to this we be as well;

Nothing.

I do not demand you rise up in the streets. I do not demand that you arm yourselves, bashing babies and killing pregnant women in the fields. I ask of you to do one thing, to live and love yourself and your people. This alone will be enough. Walk with your head held high. Look in the mirror and tell yourself, that you are sons and daughters of warriors. Of queens. Philosophers and scholars. Of writers and poets. Of men and women who died on home and foreign soil and if they could see you now, if they walked in the streets you stand, I ask you. Would they be apologizing?

Do not fear pride in your people. You are not evil for your heritage, you are born to greatness from it. For if you do not arm your enemies with your misplaced guilt, I ask you what do they have.

Nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I just had a stroke from the cringe.

Thank you the criticism. An insult is still a bump for awareness.

I'm guessing you go to BSU?

>As Invading refugees, raped one of yours in the city of twin falls and declared Jihad in the streets, we have done nothing.
That didn't happen. You know nothing about 2T. What county are you from? Your retardation tells me either K, 2C, or possibly 2M.

Please. That low brow shitstain of a speech is probably ISU if it is even a Uni.

Good guess. if all goes well, i want college students heiling in the streets.

>Children of idaho
who are you talking to?
>Our age, of conflict both outside and in our borders' shores.
Our age, an age of conflict both foreign and within our country's shores.

It's not going to happen. You might get lucky and get the crazy fucker in Hayden to march for you, but that is it. The rest of Idaho doesn't give a shit, including me.

You never know user. But good to see there are Sup Forumsacks up here.

Keeping that part anonymous. Thank you for the phrasing.

>Nothing, is what we cannot afford any longer.
(double negatives are the mark of the nig)
We can remain idle, no longer.

OP is just some reject in one od Idaho's shittier colleges thinking he can stir up supremacy shit just cos most of the state is white.

Now you're stsrting to sound like the idiots from E.

The heiling was an exaguration. If i can get a few to stop with the leftist bullshit i see rampant in my area, ill be happy.

I think he was talking about this.
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
I might be wrong though.

>cacophony of apology
That I like.
>What will be enough!
I'd say when will it be enough, as we are already suffering, but then you'd have to change to, it never will be enough, and that I don't like so meh.

At least im doing something. What have you done for you country or race?

Well that leaves 1L, 5B, and possibly 1A. 5B doesn't have a uni, and Boise isn't that liberal yet. Jesus fuck I guess they just let anyone in to U of I these days. But you brought it on yourself if that's where you are.

Yeah it's that. But as it mentioned in the article, a lot of details were greatly exaggerated. There are two branches of anti-muslim groups here in Twin and in Buhl that pribanly helped with that spread.

>making a shit speech is helping
I'm doing my part by not being an embarrassing twat waffle.

"When will it be enough?

The answer is never!"

Shits getting worse, and pretty soon staying in your house, fucking your floppy wife and patting yourself on the back for telling yourself you would have voted trump if mcdonalds would have let you off to vote, wont cut it.

That sounds better.
These are just suggestions though, I appreciate reading a speech emotively is harder in someone else's words than your own.

Is this an actual debate or just a speech? How's it happening?

Very commie hipster own the discourse in political science. Everyone is afraid of being called a racist. The subject is, "should white people be proud of culture."

This speech is so fucking gay it hurts me in the butthole. If you dont get laughed out then your college is doing something wrong

>implying Trump is a solution
I wrote in Jeb because that whole campaign was a joke. Trump is a joke. Clinton is a joke. Stein is a joke. Johnson is a joke. At least Jeb is a funny joke.

Thanks for the bump. Hail to australia cunt.

Nihlism is a joke. Good men doing nothing but watching it burn is as bad as starting the fires.

He probably won't get laughed at. He most definitely won't get praised for it either. Us Idaho folk tend to react to shit like that in this form:

>put up with whole speech out of good ol fashioned politeness
>discuss with our friend what the fuck that was all about
>promptly disregard and ignore future instances of the source of annoyance

He'll quickly go back to obscurity. Fuck I'm already bored of him. But I keep reposting because I have a strong feeling he is a transplant. If there was such a thing as state deportation, us in Idaho would start kicking. Californians first, natch.

Show me something worth saving then. Just being white doesn't cut it. There's no solidarity in that when people here are divided over their fucking religion (mormon v christian). Hell people here can get divided over burger joints. These are not people worth saving. If I could be arsedb I would fan thw goddamn flames and put gasoline on them.

>Look in the mirror and tell yourself, that you are sons and daughters of warriors. Of queens. Philosophers and scholars. Of writers and poets.
WE WUZ WHYTE N SHIET

Says the one whos been namefagging on this entire thread. This ol country boy routine can stop now faggot. You and i both now how many nigerians are in this state compared to the last ten years and i am not the only one who dares to fix it.

not bad
i'd clap

9B checking in

And thats the difference between you and I. I hope you find faith in your people again.

Thank you. I hope they do as well.

not compelling
target the californians and other blue state shits fucking this place up instead, shifting demographics and making this place more like the shitholes they fled from
the refugees are just their pets, they are the real cancer

Hail victory!

Good point, thanks for the tip.

Hail victory!

>and Boise isn't that liberal yet
sometimes I wonder
it was pretty purple in 2016 and there are a lot more subaru outbacks with empty bike racks sporting rapefugees welcome window stickers nowadays
feels like once the older generations die off this place is going to go to total shit, people are already starting to turn into assholes left and right

Notice the only people not allowed to be proud of their people here are the ones who built it. Fuck off shill.

This

>implying we wuz-ism isn't universally retarded
don't stare at yourself in the mirror while you take pride in your team's accomplishments

Those COEXIST bumper stickers are rampant in hipster Sandpoint.

Ill use the actions of my forefathers and there fathers as the bar to measure myself against. Dont squalor and stick your nose in the air because you've forgotten the face of yours.

Checked. There was a time when those types knew they werent welcome here.

Our North Idaho winter is the only thing protecting us from more Californians.

fuck I don't even mind those, you can look that limp-wristed shit from tons of different lenses
it's the straight up "pull my cheeks open and artificially dilute my demographic so I can feel good about myself" bullshit I can't stand and it's suddenly everywhere, someone must be handing them out for free at cuck gatherings
doesn't sound like you're setting the bar, sounds like you're masturbating to yourself like you've surpassed it, that's what we-wuzism is to me
my family may have come here on the trail and I consider it a neat part of my history and identity but I'll never act like a pioneer

Southern Idaho looks like a frosty mexico. I want that fucking wall.

Being aware of your race is half the battle, the other is fighting to protect it. When your wife births mules, you'll be alot more caring about race and progeny.

protect the children - kill the pedos

not really sure how you're getting fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl out of "don't jack off to the achievements of your ancestors too hard to the point that it sounds like you're taking credit for them"

I think that you will definitely give this speech in front of living people.

I further predict that they will stand and applaud unanimously--people of all races and creeds will rise to their feet and scream and shout their adulation.

They will rush the stage, lift you onto their shoulders, and declare you their philosopher-king.

Bank on it.

Really shit and without intelligence.
Nice theme, but you need to rebuild that...

Thank you for the criticism.

Thank you for the satire.

Im not saying that i built Rome in a day. Im saying that whites have a right to actively build their future and look to do something as worthy as their ancestors. Can we agree on that sentiment?

Its been fun. Thank you all for your participation. I need to sleep.

Hail victory, hail our people.

Good speech. You’re sort of preaching to the choir though. Either way keep it up

lots of passive voice and tbqh I felt gay as fuck reading it.

sure, but I don't think appeals to ancestry usually get that point across, guess in the end it more readily conjures mental imagery of dipshits on Sup Forums and elsewhere who just sit around and jerk off to "white culture" they're not even a part of or knowledgeable about beyond being able to post pictures of it next to mud huts and niggers doing silly things rather than the idea of drawing motivation from your ancestors to do better

tl;dr it just comes off as holier-than-thou and pretentious