Rot in Pieces John McCain

May you Rot in Pieces (RIP), you fucking traitorous piece of shit. Press F for good riddance you sad sack of meat. Not one will miss you. When you die, we will dance on your grave. That will be your legacy. Congrats! You have achieved absolutely nothing with your sad life. You will be hated by millions of people for eternity.

John McCain will be dead before Christmas. Good riddance fucker!

Press F to pay your respect or S to shit on his grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

glioblastomaprognosis.com/
cnn.com/2017/07/19/health/gupta-mccain-glioblastoma/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He doesn't have cancer.

he saved obamacare

the majority of americans love him for that

THIS IS A JIDF THREAD TRYING TO SET A NARRATIVE. FUCK ALL YOU JEWS.

Sure... We ALL love him. Fucking shill retard.

its literally dead come Tuesday
Just like McCain will be B)

He will be dead in a couple of days. I'm not trying to shape a narrative. That's just facts. He's a goner. Bye Bye MacCain! See you!

He doesn't even have cancer.

S

I'm gleefully waiting or his death. It's awesome. Finally, one of the Sith Lord dies! Star Wars is real.

>brain tumor
>leave giant tumor that takes up half your face on cheek

does anyone buy this shit?

He's a goner. 2 months max. Let's rejoice. He's a traitor..

No. You know what else is fuckign retarded. If he had TERMINAL BRAIN CANCER he would have left the senate to go to chemo.

how gross is "microscopic 'roots'". like. it makes people want to die how depressing and fake that sounds. how are roots microscopic. do tumors have limbs now?

F

S

Hell is too good for this piece-of-shit...he'll be dead by march, for sure.

May he suffer greatly!

Child trafficker.

You heard it from me.

Why do people hate McCain again?

So many sour grapes itt

glioblastomaprognosis.com/

Glioblastoma prognosis is generally not very positive. This particular form of cancer is usually very aggressive and fast moving. Additionaly, the location (the brain) may make surgery a very risky option. Many drugs can not get into the area of the brain where the tumor resides.

See you in Hell you fucking retard! Your legacy is shit you NeverTrumper. The last thing you will see when you die is this. Pic related.

Don’t you feel like it’s bad to rejoice in someone’s impending demise? McCain is retarded in a lot of ways, but he’s not the worst of them. He mostly votes in line with the rest of Republicans.

He's been selling out this country since Vietnam. He had his treason classified upon being elected to the senate.

Because he's deepstate.

HE DOESNT HAVE CANCER YOU FAGGOT

>If he had TERMINAL BRAIN CANCER he would have left the senate to go to chemo

Eh, I've had multiple forms for a decade and I'm never ever getting chemo.

Fuck off you fucking shill.

im getting word that he is basically ready for a pine box and will not make it past the weekend
i have this on solid authority. it's good intel.

I'm a shill because I won't get chemo?

Fuck off kike

You know you're doing something right when you have so many haters. Especially when your haters are basement dwelling faggots who wouldn't know a vagina if they stuck their head in one.

No, it's glorious. He's a fucking traitor. Isis sympathizer. Deep state agent and and a globalist. And enemy of the U.S. I truly wish that his death will be as painful and slow as possible. Giving him plenty of time to reflect about how wrong he was to betray his peers and his nation. He is a traitor. He deserves pain and suffering.

It's clearly a photo shopped pic.

What's some bad shit he's done? My retarded cousin kept talking about how McCain was such a war hero / obamacare / gibs during dinner last night.

S

I don't care. The only thing that I care about is that I know that this piece of shit is miserable now and suffering a thousand hells. The shills can't take away the suffering that he is going through and that comfort me. However they spin it, it doesn't matter. He's still going through hell now. Thanks to cancer. Payback and Karma is bitch. Suffer and die a miserable lonely death you motherfucker. Die alone! As the bitch that you are, you fucking traitorous piece of shit.

Educate yourself you faggot. Millions of us are praying that his last moments are as painful as they can be.

RIP

ROT IN PIECES! YOU FUCKING TRAITOROUS PIED OE SHIT!

Mark my words, he's not going to make it past Christmas. And if he does, it's because this was all faked.

He's a warmongering piece of shit.

it's a dumb meme spammed by retards that came here from r/the_donald

The GOP version of obamacare shuffled money to red states instead of blue states. Theyre both kissing the ass of the lowest common denominator and making the middle class pay for it

He was dead for a long time now, puppetmaster just kept pulling the strings.

He is Mr. Psychotic "Never Met A War He Didn't Like" Neocon Man

A big green lurgee cleared from the back of my throat for this enemy of humanity

Search engine "McCain says stay in Iraq for 100 years". He is a ZOG puppet that pushes for Zio wars. I'm proud to report that I voted against him. I'm only sad that he still won.

Mark my words. I'm no user Q but I have seen the future and it is bright. Paul Ryan is out next year. McCain will die next month. The MAGA agenda looks bright to me.

>when he dies
I know this is not a nice thing to say, but stop teasing user

>Massive RINO (Republican In Name Only)
>Purely out of spite for Trump, votes no on the deciding vote for Obamacare, other big votes
>Quoted as saying "let's see Donald make America great now" after the vote
>Liberals that had no problem vilifying him when he ran against Obongo now pretend to love him.
>Generally a massive pain in the ass for Republicans to deal with

I am officially summing the power of Kek in this thread so that he dies a painful death. Let's all wish it. He deserves it. May you burn in hell you fucking goat fucker lover.

Groovy.
Been waiting for this.

Summoning!

2 months max. That's what my crystal ball fueled by beer abuse told me.

Tumor brain protruding
His swollen head before congress
At Tanagra

captcha: cottage cimitero

>double digits

Kek is with us brothers

I believe so brother. Don't doubt the power of Kek even if you are drunk. The digits have spoken.

He's over 80 yo, what does he need chemo for? He will die soon anyways and obviously went back to fuck with Trump as long as humanly possible
Chemo is for younger people who actually have a chance to stay alive longer than 5 years

cnn.com/2017/07/19/health/gupta-mccain-glioblastoma/index.html

Sen. John McCain has brain cancer, aggressive tumor surgically removed

FAKE NEWS!

He will be dead very soon.

If I was him I would redeem myself. His current legacy is a disgrace.

Why is he dying though. Why has his death been predilected.

Why are you people wishing him death before his crimes have been brought to light?

How would you like to be remembered? By the 1% dildo lover circus freak show? Or by the majority? I pity him. It' so sad.

He needs to be alive so that he knows that we know exactly what he's done. He must know his legacy is tarnished....Then, he has my permission to die.

I now become john maccain the destroyer of white America

Brain cancer. Death Sentence. End of story.

Uncle Joe never misses an opportunity.

He did more before he was 30 than you ever will. Flew jet fighter planes off an aircraft carrier, married a hot rich broad who's dad owns Seagrams or something if I'm not mistaken. What the fuck else you want? His politics have sucked lately, but he's more man than 99% of folks posting tonight and that's being generous.

What a sad way to end your life. Defending a dildo lover army.What an absurd way to die. I haved lived my entire life to protect a bunch of clowns illegals, dildo lovers retards. That was my legacy to you all. It's miserable. He will regret his choices. It's also hilarious.

I often dream to be captured and rat out about my entire team like he did. I often fantasize about being a traitor. This is a dream that we should all aspire to. He was a TRUE hero. Thank you for reminding me.

Bye Bye Loser. See you. Love you. AKA No one ever.

Platitudes have never been so plentiful. We will remember you forever .Nope. Fuck off, no one gives a fuck. LOL! Step aside old fag.

Just fucking die so that we can move on. We are sick of your shit (the new generation).

:) 2 months max. Rejoice.

I think we should send a very thoughtful email to his office
Start off with a nice header, and then just a million s's and a big "Fuck you, boomer twat"

>you heard it from me.

And since when where anonymous strangers on the internet a credible source?

Never. Always take it with a mountain of delicious mountain of salt.

With jews ...

I think that this is a wonderful idea.

S

AZ faggot here. Sorry my state inflicted Shit McStain on all of you. All I can say is that I tried my best to prevent it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

Too late. The power of Kek has been summoned. McCain will die in the next couple of week. Once you summon Kek there's no way back. Sorry user. We need to respect it. You can't fight the river and the flow of life.

So they let him die but why, what will they use his corpse for. What will the McCain law look like, or will there be a McCain memorial foundation/NGO of some sorts?

So, do we have a consensus here? I think we do. Praise KEK.

rest in pieces mccane..you jewish worshiping shill.
may death pick you up fast.

This is his legacy. Prepare accordingly.

He knows. He fucking knows. I bet he pitched in to build that stone.

John McCain doesn't give a fuck. He will he frozen thanks to Alcor.

This is his next step. Alcor. So if you really want to eradicate him, you will attack Alcor sites. He's scheduled in a couple of weeks. And he make arrangements. You haven't heard it from me. I'm just a bird hearing things.

So.... Alcor... Frozen. If you want to deal with him permanently, you'll have to deal with Alcor. LOL.

The ride never ends. :)

I know some people that told some people I know that work for Alcor. And he has made some arrangements. Take it for whatever you think it's worth. I personally think that it's 100% true.

Let this be a secret between you and I Pol. I know you can keep a secret. Promise on my heart.

;)

Ooops!

At some point I tend to agree, our white population is shrinking and I see this as positive, we now have 17mln people in NL without immigration it will plateau in 2100 around 5mln, these 5mln people would generate their own electricity would have no debts and would own everything they posses. But government and big business would rather have a population of 100mln in the Netherlands while fighting over scraps enslaved by debt, I'd say 500m-1bln world population would be perfect. This can be attained by stopping immigration and surely not helping people survive in other countries.

Oh, we all know where the ride ends. It will end in the biggest genocide that the earth has ever seen. Deep down, beyond the current multiculturalism agenda, we all know that we will all end up in hell. Things will not end well. multicultihell
multicultihell
multicultihell
multicultihell

Remember that term user. It will become popular very soon.

And here's the variant for non Euro-fags.

MulticuHell
MulticuHell
MulticuHell

Enjoy!

damn that cat is fucking sick user. ffs even the cats are fat asses in the us, skinny but fat, how do you do this?

Feed the cat some fish ffs, the like fish

It's just starting user. Have faith. White people will not go of existence. It's sad really. Because the next step is that once they wake up, they will eradicate POC. Once and for all. The future is bright. Too bright some might say. The next revolt will take no prisoner. The next revolt, is worse than what Hitler did. It's sad really. Because we could have averted it. If only they have listened to us. Anyways, this a long story. Most of it is prescient material, hard to explain. But nonetheless real.

you need to feed your animals properly too you know, you can't just give them french fries and hamburgers or lard or whatever you give them, it's wrong, it's very wrong. Cats need fish chicken and you get this dried food for them, don't feed them hamburgers ffs

I feel sad now. Because I know how dark is our the future of the world. White people will revolt. And things will get ugly. Very fast. Liberal ideals will crumble. This is where we are headed now.

Everyday I feel sad, thinking about the pain that we will inflict on other species. The fire is rising. And yet no one is aware of how strong the fire is. It is very scary. I feel sorry for them.