Will homosexuality be ever criminilized again?

two bottom faggots are fighting over a top. why can't we ban homosexuality, Sup Forums? We totally lost it with Roy Moore.
youtube.com/watch?v=wo0-I8W8dP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7lU3c9STYc&bpctr=1513424471
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfL7iS-F8-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, and then it will be legalized again, and criminalized again. One day not being gay will be illegal. At some point in the future natural reproduction will be a crime and you will be forced to use artificial means. Yet still one day in the future, such artificial means will be outlawed.

All things you can think of will be and no be and be again.

Criminalized no, discouraged yes. Normies are becoming aware of the fag propaganda.

Shut the fuck up Hegel

A couple of twinks getting into a twink fight only justifies homosexuality further

It better not be criminalized.. I just got fucked crazy by my boyfriend and it's our right to do it behind closed doors.

I guess fag propaganda went mainstream for the first time with the show "Queer as folk" in the early 2000s. Hollywood ruins it all. All normies think that being anti-gay is immoral. If you are a celebrity and you hold an anti-gay stance, you will be forced out of entertaining business for good. Fags are seen as the embodiment of human right fight right now. It has to be stopped. Even Trump won't denounce faggotry.

seriously, how does user think it's right to deny you being fucked crazy by your boyfriend?

Yass

Because it's not a right. It's an abomination. There are some moral boundaries which cannot be destroyed. Every society sees its fall after accepting homosexuality. Everyone who supports faggotry is a traitor to the white race. Daily reminder that many nigger (((celebrities))) are openly homophobic and the media don't give a fuck about this (for example, SZA, a negress who currently has a TOP-10 hit with Moron 5). Really makes you think? Homosexuality is specifically aimed at feminization of white males, so they wouldn't breed with females. Females partially support it because it allows them to feel emboldened and superior.

I still think it's my right to fuck a man in the ass if I want to, in privacy. To me this seems normal.

I just want the LGBTBBQ+++!@ "movement" to die.

It's centered on overtly appreciating degeneracy. Telling people to take pride in wearing something as hollow as sexuality as the sole core of their identity.

It's self-destructive societal poison, pure and simple.

>17,000 upvotes
>one downvote
oooooooooooooooooo. maka vaginas aesthetic again

Once they take it too far and this absolutely retarded "logic" people keep using finally gets resigned to the trashcan of history it will.
I keep hearing people spout these memes about faggots have never had rights before and neither have women and both these memes are false. They get taken away from them when they do nothing but cause a detriment to society and everything ends up needing rebuilt. They would know this themselves if they knew (((history))) didn't start in 1945, but 6 million etc so what you gonna do?

If you're against it then don't be gay. End of story. Quit worrying about what other people fucking do.

Of course it will be made illegal again.what do you think will happen when the Muslims become the majority and start enforcing sharia law?The same faggots that bitch about racist whitey and wanting open borders will be the first one the Muslims kill.

We've been living under Evangelical law for a long time up until recently. Wouldn't be much difference, honestly.

>Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
>Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.
>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
hmm
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

These are interesting. What did you mean by these?

bullshit
>Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
>Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Why are non-KJV always shit

SO evangelicals throw gays off buildings for fun??I can't even tell if your for real with this bullshit or joking bc Muslims are so progressive and have tons of fags in their nations right???

yes once muslims and niggers become the majority the population.
One of the few things I will look forward to is the karma that will be received 50 years down the road by white progressives.
That is if society doesn't collapse in a few years.

Amen brother it's gonna be wonderful.if we won't keep our society's from becoming festering sesspools of degeneracy then somebody else will do it for us,and right now it's looking like it's gonna be Muslims

At this time in history Islam is much more radical and violent but in principal the two are the same: a theocratic system to control people.
Christians oppress people too.

Yeah, because men never fight over women.

How come you're so concerned with what other men do with their dicks

No, it shouldn't be, because I don't know how you would enforce that. They should be shamed if they act like this in public or try to push their degeneracy onto the public. Keep it in the bedroom.

We just need less medication and less whores. The world is a self correcting organism.

whens the last time a radical Christian tossed a fag off a skyscraper???Also I still can't tell if your fucking with me cause the shit coming out of your mouth is complete denial of reality...

Men who like anal sex with women are also faggots imo

>Will homosexuality be ever criminilized again?
I sure hope so, and soon.

>Telling people to take pride in wearing something as hollow as sexuality as the sole core of their identity.

That's not the heart of the issue. Sexuality IS indeed an immutable part of our identity, the problem is a) some of those sexualities are unnatural and harmful to yourself and others and b) to be 'straight' is to all-too-often be painted as the villain by the movement.

You can't easily show up at a pride rally and start chanting about how proud you are to be a straight white man without stirring up drama.

This leads me to conclude that the purpose of the movement as the highest echelons is that it's one of several DEPOPULATION tools.

Fags are forced to be idiots by the mental contortions they have to do to not see how gross what they do is.
There arseholes literally take over from their brains. And their arseholes are devistated.

Of course it will, spics hate fags. Once whitey is no longer around to provide them protection the trannyfag crew is toast

It already is. Sodomy laws are still on the books just not enforced.

It is already criminalized, just not where you are.

Spics don't hate fags. Go to Madrid or Barcelona for once.

It's not Christianity that makes me retch at the sight of pictures of gay parades. People who aren't interested in religion are grossed out by pervert behaiviour, and that's because it's wrong.
It's so wrong that's it's obviously the wrongness that's turning the perverts on.
Then they blame God for creating morality, right and wrong.
Anyway that's why it gets banned.

just what they mean. that some are formed and known beforehand as prophets. Old Testament. the beforehand part in both of them. some by faith. also chosen as much. israel divorced for being pagan. and in NT. nobody is righteous. who's been going around calling themselves a prophet lately? nobody

lol, once a nigger always a nigger.

Found the faggit

filthy spaniards

your flag is a bundle of sticks. aka a mighty faggot

You're a special kind of tard if you bought into the Sup Forums meme that rich European countries in Southwest Europe are anything like the 2nd and 3rd world shitholes in actual Latin America. Spic means hispanic=ooga booga with some Spanish admix, not Spaniard

Not sure about that, but it's definitely the first step to coprophilia.

ok pedoputin. we knew about rotherham. now if only epstein would fuck off. allegations about pence too. but nobody seems to care. or they allegedly make threats to have trials disappear

Yeah. That was exactly the question I used for Mormons when wondering why there weren't prophets anymore and they said there were.

Good commentary.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuals. Leave the fags alone.

thanks man. im tired. God Bless. going bed now

Soon infadel, soon...
Take the Islam pill and you will have no more homosexual problems

'night

A literal nigger faggot

maybe. depends on how desperate republicans are for white babies. willing to bet abortion and birth control would be on the chopping block before that and they would need to handle the supreme court some how. a appointment probably wont cut it so im thinking they bribe them

goat pill*

Also if you read this please pray for me. My name is Paul. I'll pray for you.

I think anti-Gays on here are absolute cavemen and that Gays and Conservatives make natural allies. Who more than anyone has to deal with liberal faggotry than Gays? Plus you got two working overachieving males with no kids and two incomes in a household. Why wouldn't you want arguably the most overachieving demographic on your side?

Yeah faggotry is disgusting but as long as it's consensual and they're not fucking minors, who cares?

I don't give a fuck about your hurrrr durrr abomination, religious bullshit.

Wow your such a freethinker...

>Yeah faggotry is disgusting but as long as it's consensual and they're not fucking minors, who cares?

>what is gay adoption

Go fuck yourself, you edgy faggot.

Did I say I was for Gay adoption? I said I'm for not oppressing faggots.

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

You should become blood brothers with magic Johnson...

fucking gross

of course I will. and i appreciate that. take care

The propagation of Islam is the sufficient deterrent against homosexuals. Useful idiots.

kek, too bad that now faggots have ARV therapy that helps them to sustain their miserable life. "All faggots will die of AIDS" argument won't work today, because they have to swallow one pill per day in order to live. That's all. They are repellent. Those people who fight AIDS are partially responsible for the spread of faggotry. At least Trump admin has to cut AIDS funding.

Once parents are able to abort queers they will slowly cease to exist.

Nigger, I was asking you for a name so I could pray for you.

Until the virus mutates into supermega die faggit AIDS

Just wait until you get Iron Fisted

Urethral sex is the first step to urolagnia.

You write like a closet pederast

Yes, hopefully the virus mutate, so there would be no therapy for those who live with AIDS. AIDS used to be a death sentence for fags. It should be the same. It sounds edgy, but Chechnya-tier methods of dealing with faggotry are actually good. They MUST fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7lU3c9STYc&bpctr=1513424471

It will be illegal after europe becomes a Caliphate, you godless infidel pigs.

INSHALLA!

Oh wow so threatening!!1!

Literally shaking

i mean i hope not, not a fag but I don't see what good criminalizing it does. fags will be fags.

Probably, but even that is not as degenerate as that butthole thing.
(I understood you were talking about male urethra)

Why destroy what you like to use? Are you that retarded to bring you hell with you when you move to heaven? (fountains, wine, hookers, heaven it is, you desert imps)

it should be illegal!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfL7iS-F8-M This alone makes me want homosexuality to be punishable by death, a gay made this and it makes me want to scalp him

>being this postmodern

How is that real

Someday we will throw people like you off buildings.

They are mentally ill on many levels:
- annoyance
- anger
- gay

>It sounds edgy, but Chechnya-tier methods of dealing with faggotry are actually good.
I like the idea of stopping therapies more.

Tempting actually.
Sharia is honestly better than what we have now.
Too bad Islam is of the devil and directly contradicts the Bible

Yes, almost half of all HIV-infected people are FAGGOTS. Government doesn't have to pay for their promiscuous way of life. They have to pay the price.

Not likely. Most on the right just don't want it shoved down our throats nor pushed on children like we said from the beginning.

Look at history, degeneracy and homosexuality acceptance is what happens to civilization before total chaos sweeps along and destroys everything, and a new nation with values is born again. The cycle will continue, it's just hard to grasp it within a human lifecycle, and also the internet has made the grasp of it worldwide, so the collapse will be as big as well.

why would you spend money policing this behavior? these people are taking themselves out of the genepool.

you won't be done with fags, you will just have to deal with them as criminals

we don't want more criminals and since their behavior is mostly confined to themselves they can do whatever

same with junkies. there is no reason to waste resources on incarcerating these people.

Yes end look up all teh dryg users and solve drug prublem orso

Faggots thats how