Little Witch Academia

We need more Tiny Chariot fanart

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12339719
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you prepared for what is to come?

>inb4 some time travel shit where Chariot got her confidence from Akko at the start

Constanze winning the Andrewbowl? Then rejecting him?

Yes

Remember to have dirty sex with your Valentine tonight. Extra points if you get her pregnant

[ ] touch
[ ] touch violently

Akko's is Chariot mother who in future stopped beliving in magic.

Chariot dyed her hair red to rebel against her Andrew father who lost faith in magic and made Akko lost her way.

>[ ] touch
>[ ] touch violently
[x] bite

What does it mean?

He's sad Chariotfag who stopped beliving in magic after Chariot was gone.

Why do artists make it so hard to find their art?

as people stops believing, magic disappears

DELETE

It's a rape threat

>[x] bite
[x] nibble

Akko is CUUUUTE

Someoene shop Keanu in with them.

Magic will end when you will stop beliving meme.

h-how old are the witches??

16 according to the website

Consider mushrooms

I've been thinking about Akko's sweet pussy all day

I can't wait for her episode.

If Sucymom shows up as people have been hoping, it's going to be wild. Especially with Imiashi directing.

post quality elf-chans

Do we know what her parents are like? I'm not familiar with the other stuff. For some reason I get the idea like her family is really normal and she's just a tryhard.

So evil dad will try to shut down the school for monies and then Andrew saves anyone. Afterwards, het ensues.

how cute do you think Lotte's boydick is?

I want to know what Amanda and her crew were up to during this last episode

You know what I love about Lotte?

She's a nerd, but she's not socially awkward, she's not super shy, she's considerate of others, and she doesn't seem secretly miserable. She just seems like a happy kid who enjoys her dumb books and stuff but is otherwise just pretty normal.

To me that's what makes Lotte so special and it's why I like her. She seems to be really at peace with herself and comfortable in her own skin. That's refreshing to see in a character like her.

She was probably seducing young boys with her broom acrobatics again.

Masturbating.

>Some hearthtrob is coming to campus and all the girls are gonna go fawn over him
>Probably a good chance for us to have a lesbian orgy

Yes, what you wrote fits her really well. I do like her a lot because of that as well. She seems to genuinely care about Akko as well, as annoying as she can be.

That's the point of her episode.

delete

Here you go.

Luna Nova is a girl's school, Lotte obviously has a girldick.

Yeah, I'm kind of stating the obvious but the fact that some people still don't seem to gather that about her makes me wonder if it's obvious to people other than me.

She reminds me a bit of Aoi in Yama no Susume.

>"JUDEN DAS RATEN"

>eah, I'm kind of stating the obvious but the fact that some people still don't seem to gather that about her

most of the viewerbase is full of waifufags and shipperfags who have the brain capacity of a walnut.

They cant see good character traits for shit.

>IMG_20170214_212706.jpg
Phoneposters don't exactly help matters.

Furchtbar.

it looks like someone out of frame is groping her chest

The heck is that supposed to mean?

Akko can only learn through negative reinforcement

>Aoi
Eh?

I think it's a failed attempt at "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!" which is German for "let's all do some finger painting later"

Please give the context for this. This hurts a bit inside.

Bullying the mentally disabled is a crime.

It's the first episode of Yama no Susume. Aoi is just a natural loner who has a bunch of hobbies she enjoys and doesn't actually mind being alone. She ends up making some friends in the series and learns to enjoy their company, but also doesn't give up on the little things that she enjoys, and remains a bit of a solitary type nevertheless.

Eh,no one wants to talk about Ursula being Chariot,nah?

DELET THIS! STOP AKKO BULLYING!

>Broken nose
Too far user

Where did the shitty disabled meme come from?

Makes sense. Why does Constanze looks so distressed about finger painting though?

>get her pregnant

These girls are too young for that, user.

Watch it, it's a cute girls doing cute things show, 3 minutes per episode. Perfect length if you're just looking for something short and sweet without dying from cardiac arrest

It's Hyperbole of Sucy calling Akko a moron for trying to learn to ride a broom and failing

Because she's wearing gloves.

Have you watched the show?

I can't tell if you're serious or baiting.

From the LWA sketches her mom looks as swoooshing as her

Why does she sound like a little kid whenever she says Akko's name?

I have and I want to know where the mentally disabled meme came from

Silly me. Of course.

She really wants to do some fingerpainting and the others are taking too long. Her patience has its limits.

It's a tablet, not a phone

I'm both yet I noticed that about Lotte immediately after the episode.

Literally a big phone.

>those Lotte thighs

spent the entire day thinking about diana in emotiona i mean getting fucked in the ass by me yeehaw

Sounds romantic

Akko was pretty shut at magic in the first few episides, so people hyperbolized it.

Eventually over time it took on a persona of it's own, and now disabled Akko is practically her own character.

is Lotte an accurate depiction of Scandinavian people?

>Amanda trying to lift a potion off of Sucy so she can date rape Andrew, only to fail and settle for Frank
>Jasminka destroying the buffet table because Trigger hasn't given her a personality yet
>Constanze trying to get the Earl's attention so she can save magic with her inventions, but she's too short and quiet

It's another way to bully Akko and bullying Akko is fun.

>"Kuchuru Katera Furara"

Wouldn't Amanda be trying to steal something off them instead?

she's autistic about magic yet sucks at it

>He's over 5'5

This episode we have seen that Akko is literally too stupid for gravity. Doesn't get any more mentally disabled than that

You don't take someone's wallet after you rape them?

Yes, their semen

sucking at something doesn't make it autistic. You could be absolute shit at drawing

strawpoll.me/12339719

>You will never make Constanze's feet dangle in the air from the difference in height as you fuck her against a wall

>no option for coming inside of her while using my hand to put slight pressure on her tummy/womb from the outside while my tongue is in her mouth
Hikasa always plays breeding material.

Jealous sluts

To me, whether or not Ursula is freed from whatever regret or disillusionment is responible for her current state is what will decide for me the success or failure of LWA as a franchise. Chariot is a broken bird, and must be mended (by Akko).

I love Amanda!

you should watch The Departed with her

oh my