What does this little girl surrounded by horde of asiatic barbarians thinks of?

What does this little girl surrounded by horde of asiatic barbarians thinks of?

"""""Asians""""" is a few quotation marks too few.

"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its "

Russian girl in a central Asian republic of the former USSR.

Probably feels more at home than the average white kid in a British city

She does have Asian eyes so I guess that's Russia?

That '''''Asian''''' has white eyes and jaw. Is this some sort of central Asian city? Dude looks Eurasian more than Asian.
She's gonna be fucking Asian dick in uni to get an A.

Fuck your country dude jesus christ

America isn't even that bad

What the fuck are you talking about Ahmed?

america barely has any ragheads compared to europe, its the nigs and spics that are our problems

"Oh shiet, those guy will take back their land and kick our Slavic asses to Ukraine, where we belong."

noithing much, they all have the same age

Osama please shut up

That Russia needs an ethnic cleansing

Kek

Trips of truth right here.

At least your chimps consider themselves somewhat American and generally keep to their own.

Muslims have an agenda and it doesn't involve allowing the west to continue. Niggers couldn't care less as long as they have shiny toys and handouts.

"I hope they dont put their wee wees in me again"

Ewww what are those fucking things?

probably thinking about racemixing and BBC

>Sup Forums was right

she thinsk "chances of me getting raped during my life is probably 110% now"

>picture of a muslim festival is representative of the whole UK

Her future

>Her future

She's thinking "finally, some real men who aren't afraid to admit they want to fuck me".

>that fucking flag
GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE, DOG

she so wants those asian dicks