Western Cultural Decline

So i think we can all agree that the West has entered its cultural winter (Spengler). The degeneration is clearly on display with the latest Star Wars movie. Art is decreasing in quality, innovation is at an all time low with music games movies etc etc seemigly repeating old tired formulas(spengler also spoke about lack of innovation and simple repition).

What is interesting, is that capitalism seems to have drove some of this degeneration, especially within the gaming realm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rHqsO1mIbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because they don't care about making something awesome anymore. Only virtue signalling to the following groups. Feminists, muh independent woman solo'ing a deathstar, people of non european ethnicities, lgbt, interracial relationships and sjw's in general. Whilst shitting all over europeans/whites in general, always the enemy or bad guy or whatever.
So they're taking a shit over the old star wars series that many people grew up with and loved, to the point where it's basically unrecognizeable from how it was to begin with.
I mean just take the old star wars, great woman roles and things functioned pretty good overall. Now it's just about how much women can btfo white men, how women should hook up with anyone who is not european/white, how leaders are women and ofcourse with purple hair. WHAT THE FUCK, solo'ing a death star cause muh independent woman and men are made to look as frail/weak war mongerers and so on and so forth. I mean there's no balance between male and female there whatsoever like in the old star wars.
And it's ofcourse the same with the other movies and games, with the games they try to influence little kids similar ways.
I mean it's so obvious, the attention isn't to make something great it's how much virtue signalling bullshit can you possibly shove into characters and the storyline? And it's getting sad. But you know exactly who makes and produces all this stuff, i shouldn't need to explain that to you. Just look at who is directors and who is in charge of these distribution companies and video game companies aswell, and you will find out very quickly. It's too bad and they will end up destroying their own busineses if they keep this up. Hollywood has already been in a steady decline because of more of this stuff, and video games is starting to be in the same way.

And this hasn't happened organically and arbitrary there has been a massive agenda to make hollywood and computer games and media in general "diverse" for no fucking reason. Why don't these people in their own nations simply make their own movies for example? many examples of them calling for that in video game conferences and in media in general. But then that becomes then all it's about. Not the story or if characters fit if the actors are good or anything. They instead go.
>we need some african male, and some white woman for this part
not we need good actors. This is exactly why basically movies and stuff from the 80's or 90's is just way better than a lot of the stuff today. Nobody wants to see this virtue signalling bullshit everywhere anymore, it's getting extremely tedius to watch. I watched the force awakens, the previous one to the starwars that just got released, and they're trying to stir up this big romance thing between Daisey Ridley and John Boyega but there's just no chemistry. BUT ITS BLACK MALE WHITE WOMAN SO it's PROGRESSIVE. i mean for fucks sake you people.. And it's just like that on and on and on, they don't even seem to care about if the story and other things are good as much anymore.
The vast majority of people do NOT want to see this, and those few that want to see this, don't pay to go in cinemas. So what happens, movies fail more and more at the box office.

Oh yeah and here's another thing that REALLY pisses people off. It seems some of these asshole directors tend to have a habit, of going through older movies/franchies and then in some way killing off the heroes of the past movies that people grew up with and loved. I mean in the old star wars they BTFO the empire and everyone was happy woohoo celebrating on wookie planet han solo and luke gets award and so on etc.
In force awakens han solo has to die, in the new starwars, another old hero from the old movies die, and ofcourse they are white males. This is INCREDIBLY unpopular to do btw. And it's going to cost them dearly if they keep this up.

And you know what is ruining all of this. DIVERSITY QUOTAS AND DIVERSITY PEDDLING! That's all it has become about instead of quality or finding unique or interesting individuals or competent people that are compelling to watch for example. Diversity sucks ass, both in society aswell as in arts and entertainment. When that becomes all that it seems to be about.

And want to put this last one in, in the new star wars movie, ridiculously anticlimatic death of snoke, and the interplay between Adam Driver (kylo ren) and Daisey Ridley is just underwhelming again lacking chemistry. And Adam Driver is just way too scrawney to play Kylo Ren imo. But i see they're making a new movie after this aswell. So they plan on keeping this up i suppose. Too late to change the characters with two movies building on them already but horrible choices, and bad chemistry.

Star wars is gay now, soy boy. Deal with it.

Sage

>Art is decreasing in quality, innovation is at an all time low with music games movies etc etc seemigly repeating old tired formulas
and our leaders are becoming the worst representations of wider society

dat audience score

True that the dark side is all white guys but the other points are meh

Mark hamill and Harrison ford were tired of doing star wars so thats why they got killed off

>romance thing between Daisey Ridley and John Boyega
Thats kinda how it seemed In the first movie but if ypy watch the second one its more like Finn is just a empathetic guy who cares about everyone and wants to save everyone. And Rey is like his bff cus they saved the galaxy together. Finns new ho is the Asian bitch

Luke and Han solo was white men's hero for almost half century
AND Jewish Disney make Luck & Han solo as Loser

Han solo - separated husband , No job still live with piece of junk , Kill by handicapped Son

Luke - hypocrite , weak and pathetic white straight male , his master Yoda come out burn his all works
saying "hail to the white queen, she don't need you, faggot"

Both of them did not died at Some Battle, There is no "We gonna save the world or today scene"

Just Died like lame and pathetic

Jew Really love to degrade "White male" to a Lowest as fuck

You know what? Fuck white men

weak and stupid Fuckers allow this Weimar Republic tier shit-show

Hell, Even my country infected egalitarianism and Feminism which came from AMERICA

Seriously wrong side has won

We need Another nationalist to purge FAG AMERICA AND GAY EARTH

Diversity pisses you off so much that you cant watch the movie, sad! Youre the red pill in this picture

screencapped for posterity

>Opponent of illuminati
>Is illuminated with superhuman abilities and possessed by demons

Get that satanic shit outta here friend.

It's mostly just a byproduct of market consolidation in entertainment. That is, the apparent saturation of virtue signaling leftism in entertainment. When you have most entertainment being churned out by ~3-4 different studios, it's antithetical to innovation and creativity. Same with music, games, and so on. Even in just the last 20 years the number of significant independent studios have declined primarily as a result of mergers & acquisitions.

Late stage capitalism

Mark was not tired of Star Wars, listen to any interview with him about it, he fucking loves it. Watch him after the premier, it looks like his heart was torn out. I don't think he knew what they were doing with Luke.

It's an artificial decline caused by infiltration of the enemy Jewish race in our midst. Our culture could be eternal if we purged our civilization of hostile, alien elements.

I can still watch 50's movie and Enjoy the gentlemanship and Goddess

Fuck your mongrel actress that nobody won't remember after ten years from now

Fuck your Boomer attitude that choose only comfortable life instead Duty and honor

There is Reason why regression into feudal society for reason

white middle class choose comfy cozy life and give up their responsibility

Eventually they gonna lose not only their wealth, also cultural and genetic heritage

You people end up like Greek
Who think "we was ROME and shit" but actually nothing but arab rape babies

>Muh Jew

You have to purged not only your granpa&granma (druggie sex-addict boomer)

have to purged Your parent (Gen-x and millennial equality fag)

have to purged your brother (Who filming black fucking his wife& daughter) and sister (So privileged and somehow she is not evil because of muh Ima vagina)

Chinese purged 50 million Chinese lives for their national interests

Korean purged 10 million korean because they are communist or pro-Japan someshit

If some of our people betray us, We purged them

You don't have gut to do it

Keep compromise everything and DIE

>you have to purge reeee, you have to kill your parents and grandparents and brother and sister
Calm down korea that's not how we do it here.

And this negative change you see here today was not done by a purge either but by propaganda, so reversing it can be done similar way at it was manipulated to change, by pointing out the propaganda and showing the truth to people what is being done. Asians obsessed with killing eachother smdh. Africans are going to be in so much shit if asians take over africa.

>Diversity pisses you off so much that you cant watch the movie, sad! Youre the red pill in this picture
There's no point to diversity other than to make things less white ON PURPOSE and for no good reason. It's movies made in white nations. These people have their own nations go make them! Instead they want to FORCE other ethnicities, and women into roles in movies. Instead of them fitting in those parts more naturally. If you look at the old star wars it was perfectly fine with man and women and different ethnicities eventhough it was made in the 80's. But today diversity means as few white people as possible.
What an idiotic picture and no i'm right, and you can't point out a single thing i said incorrectly. This is why you just went meh and then post that riduclous picture where you pretend you have psychic superpowers and have been contacted by ET's, in the past i encountered people in those new age circles and they're totally detached from reality.

>flag
Han loro

Star Wars is art in the first place? It was always consumerist crap. Back then many people considered it just cheap shlock entertainment. Spengler (whom you've never read) would have seen it as part of "cultural decline" from the start. These threads just expose how underage and hypocritical you losers are.

67 years ago, we did that thing

Tiananmen Massacre is another example

We and china still survive as nation

And 67 year ago , lefty student ( boy and girl ) and Union workers literally overthrow the system

Le Conservative just surrender

De gaulle and Nixon force to resign

I know what is your method

its nothing but sorrow defeat

>critics and audience disagree on rating something
>society is finished

you're fucking retarded

>What is interesting, is that capitalism seems to have drove some of this degeneration
>some
communism and capitalism are just 2 sides of the same coin

He signed on to the new Star Wars before Disney bought it. He was reading the script of the first movie and when they're in the woods with Kylo and the lightsaber shakes he thought Luke was going to catch it. As he's reading the script he keeps seeing all these great moments for Luke to show up, like maybe Luke and Leia seeing Solo get killed instead of nobodies who only knew him for 20 second. He created an entire background for Luke but Jew Jew dismissed it all to make this anorexic looking bitch kick everyone's ass

Sorry only deranged power hungry commies do that to freedom living individualists. Only commies and Jews need to die here

Why is (((Hollywood))) glorying interracial relationships using Asian women?

>It's movies made in white nations

You have to sober up before you talking about shit, LBJ

America no longer "White Nation"

youtube.com/watch?v=4rHqsO1mIbA

Konrad Adenauer said America is anglo-saxon christian country

Do you really think America is anglo-saxon christian country?

you delusional fuck

What the actual fuck.

I bet this was in the UK.
Please tell me this was in the UK.

No. It's in the US.

He's a master masseuse with operations in LA, New York, and DC.

saved