Childhood is having a crush on asuka

childhood is having a crush on asuka

adolescence is switching to rei

adulthood is realizing mitsuko makes the most sense

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NJSpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mitsuko

Wrong. Adulthood is realizing that all the characters in the show are fucked in the head and beyond saving and that you better don't get involved with that kind of people unless you want to wake up one morning without a penis.

Adulthood is going gay for Kaji

>mitsuko
I know it's valentines day, but try to go easy on the booze.

Maya is where its at

adulthood is realizing that you are just as fucked up in the head as the cast

>Yeb!

Godhood is recognising that Yui is best girl.

Adulthood is going gay for Kaworu.

That was adolescence too

Adulthood is when you stop faping to 14 years old 2d child and other 2d characters

>Ritsuko is best girl
>tfw

Adulthood is realising that 2D > 3D.

adulthood is realizing Suzuhara is a best user.

>mitsuko

Used goods

I'm 30 and been with Asuka since 2004 faggot OP.

>mitsuko

She seems like the only named girl who doesn't have some severe mental issues.

30 years old and still a child. Congratulations.

If you're virgin after 30 years, my congratulations achieving Wizard status

wrong

adulthood is realizing eva is overrated and actually not that good

How it feels to be a 30 y.o. no life virgin neet?

Are you a wizard?

The only virgin thing in me is my zodiac sign.

As much as I love Misato, I agree.

If it's overrated then why are we still talking about it?

Checkmate :^)

Transcendence is realising geometry is an best

Perhaps you should leave

Disorder and curves are true enemy of humanity
Only 100% symetrical figures

>it's an other muuh popularity equals quality shitpost
So you think Naruto is a masterpiece too? :^) Would fit your immature taste after all.

From a fellow virgo, please leave at once.

Adulthood should be realizing that Class Rep is best. She's loyal, cooks good food, and cares about her eduction. Probably the most responsible character in the whole show desu

Meats Co. ?

Adulthood is realizing Rei is best girl.

>Yeb

MISATO SURGE

Fuck off.

Adulthood is not bringing up your opinions on your favourite chinese cartoons in unrelated discussions.

Misato's cool. But Rei is better.

>Anno: Sadists, without question, go to Rei, because of their sadistic desires. I believe that masochists go to Asuka. And, there is a tendency for women of the same generation and people who are children mentally to go to Misato.

それな。

Get a grip friendo. We have multiple daily threads about a show that was on 20 years ago. Dont you ever wonder what you are not getting??

source: your ass

Can someone remind me what sound misato made whenever she drinked beer?

Let's face it, every of the main eva girls is for manchildren. None of them is capable of a normal social interaction and thus appealing top people who aren't either.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS

It's real.

Sadamoto says a similar thing as well:

>レイはおかげさまで評判がいいんですけど、僕としては自分の中の恥ずかしい、ドロドロした部分、S願望みたいなもの、を取りだして作ったキャラなんです。今までに描いたことのなかったタイプだったので、あれやこれや悩みながら作りました。アスカは、そういう意味では僕の中のM願望の部分が出たキャラです。

>Sadamoto: I have become popular thanks to Rei, but for me, she is a character I created by drawing on an embarassing, messy part, something like a sadistic desire, within myself. She's a type of character I've never drawn before now, and I had all sorts of worries while creating her. Asuka, in this sense, is a character where the masochistic part of me emerges.

Rei is for alphas
Asuka for betas
Misato for children who've yet to grow up

...picture somewhat related.

Misato best girl.

I guess you are right. I don't do this kind of posting often. Maybe I am just too jaded and bitter. Yeah, I think eva is bad. But if you enjoy it, if anything I should envy you.

Have fun with it.

>Chiaki
She's a Rei fan as well, and keeps Rei figures in her room.

Then both Anno and what'shisname are also sort of insane, but you got that sorta covered with Anno at least with the overlap.

"pterodactyl noises"
-ionlydidonegoodthinganditwasutenaguy

>utena
>good

ZETTAI
SOMETHING
MOCK U SHE ROCK U

I prefer welcome to rock n roll night, welcome to rock n roll fight, I'm just a rock n roll man, we're just a rock n roll band

>love Asuka
>am a sadist

Why can't sadists love and admire other sadists?

Remind me, what's the soundtrack that plays when Akio drives his car?

The pssh-ahh after drinking a beer is one of my favorite anime tropes.

You are still a child if you're using that meme.

>mitsuko

are we talking about a threeway with misato and ritsuko or a hybrid singular being that is a combination of the two?

How strong is mitsuko? also is she a potara or dance fusion?

Anyone who idolizes Rei or Asuka is literally a hebephile

Fuck off you normalfag piece of shit.

Stop being bigoted towards age fluid people

childhood is having a crush on asuka

adolescence is Asuka

adulthood is realizing Asukamakes the most sense

Op is a faggot

Misato a best.

posting best girl OC

Nice vector user.

thank you

Enjoy your alcoholic hag breath. Just look at the state of this oral hygiene.

It's perfect. Post more.

This doesn't count Shikinami because she doesn't have any tragic backstroy. She's a girl-next-door type.

She's also getting fucked silly by Mari every night

>fanon

No she isn't

She is desu
She's been sharing a bed with a lesbo for 14 years straight, definitely been converted by now

Misato is honest to god one of the most relatable characters on the show, and probably one of the sanest. She's got issues, but she's dealing with them a hell of a lot better than most of the other cast is. Plus she would be a 10/10 drinking buddy and a devil in the sack. If she could cut down on the drinking I would totally marry her and be her house husband.

>Sanest
>Personally witnesses the end of the world and the death of her father, goes mute for YEARS and fucks her way through life as a coping mechanism
She is second only to Gendo in the fucked up sweepstakes

>It's also really common among military personnel when there isn't enough space for everyone to have their own bedroom.

confirmed to have never been in the military

besides making asuka a lesbian is the kind of thing that gets writers getting death threats in japan. not happening.

besides she always thinking Shinji in 3.33, Mari even teases her about it. Mari is probably near 40 now consideirng she worked with Yui on the project.

Hey man, use whatever you can to convince yourself.

Just don't come crying to me when final comes out.

>Personally witnesses the end of the world and the death of her father

And managed to make a life for herself afterwards

>goes mute for YEARS

And then recovers, becoming an outgoing, exuberant woman.

>and fucks her way through life as a coping mechanism

I want this meme to die. She specifically states that she only smokes after sex and that Kaji is the only person to see her like that. Kaji is the only man she's ever done it with. And at least she has good taste in men, far more than can be said for Ritsuko slutting it up with Gendo.

They ain't going to make an established character into a dyke, many... MANY people will be very angry.

1. No they won't, the Japanese fanbase isn't the west

2. Anno wouldn't care either way, he's gotten plenty of death threats before and does what he wants

Not that user, but Evangelion has become gay propaganda now:

Japan is just a tiny island nation with a shitty currency. We're a rich country that protects your country that can't protect itself from being glassed away by North Korea. Besides, Anno runs a business. He wouldn't want to make a decision that doesn't make alot of money.

Western waifufags self insert, and the wouldn't be happy with the result with Mari getting paired with Asuka. The best eva girl.

All hail to the leader of the free world.

I was talking about waifus user

>the west = one country

Anno doesn't care about the West

>He wouldn't want to make a decision that doesn't make alot of money
He made 3.33 knowing it would not be well received. He really doesn't give two fucks.

Bullshit, every company exists to make money. The board of directors can fire his ass if they think he's not doing things that are not profitable.

Doesn't really matter how racist Anno is.

Literally, LITERALLY cannot deny this

Anyone found it creepy how Rei is the reincarnated Yui and Shinji basically has tang sex with her while they are inside the LCL egg in EoE?

whoops wrong quoted

Everyone had tang sex with each other.
Siblings, parents, dogs, cats, EVERYONE.

They wouldn't dare.

Khara is his company, Eva is his series. He has more than enough money and success to end it however he wants.

He constantly tells his fanbase to fuck off, what makes you think he won't do it again? Big league, considering this is the last time he'll be able to.

Apple fired Steve Jobs, no person is untouchable.

Also he said he wants to appeal to a global market, not just ot japanese:

"In the interview, he describes proactively promoting the company and the project at events abroad, and how he wanted to build more recognition amongst fans that “this is the company that makes Evangelion.” In particular, he notes how the data showed that the ME! ME! ME! short was a surprise hit, especially in North America and Europe where the view numbers were a different order of magnitude. It allowed him to think that there is still potential in this type of content and still markets left to tap"

archive.is/NJSpo

Also Anno wants to replace all of his waifu base with those of the transformers, Evangelion exists now to sell toys and merchandise.

Eva 01 > Misato from 2.22 > Asuka from 2.22 > Rei from 2.22 > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asuka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rei

>we live in a degenerate society where women are sluts and not ashamed of it as you grew up you took off the purity googles and realized that a slutty woman is the norm,thus you picked a slutty woman with a huge whole who fills it with any warm body even a penguin.

I am so glad we are now in the best time line that will correct this shit

The only people I know who choose Misato are contrarian and/or faggots. In my honest opinion Evangelion is the only show I've watched where I think all the girls are pretty bad, I'd rather just bro it up with Kaji.

I think all the Eva girls are pretty bad, but all the Eva boys are pretty bro-tier

Wow. It's weird how spell check changes "college experiment" into "adulthood". Strange.