Net neutrality attack on FCC

when the FCC fully succeeds...
we as anonymous should attack every one of them at FCC..
we will not forgive, we will not forget.
expect us

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6XM6BoUMVWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know if you came from Reddit or Sup Forums, but you have to go back. Anonymous died when they arrested Jeremy Hammond and Sup Forums doesn't support government regulations.

>we.... should
not your personal army
go fuck yourself

the name you used in your post was anonymous.

just sayin

Lurk more faggot

Your new brother's name won't be anonymous after I rape your mom

*consults rulebook*
I'll allow it.

>
Just shut the fuck up sweetie, How autistic can you get.

user forgives you for being a autistic, user doesn't forgive your parents. user doesn't care and will forget as soon as the post button is hit. Don't expect shit.

>we will not forgive, we will not forget.
>expect us
Not this faggotry again.

go back to plebit

Yes I know it's forced but sometimes you just gotta unzip dick and open Bob

jokes on you
my mom went through monopause like 2 deccades ago.

>Implying I don't like girls with moustaches

Dox them all, make these cocksuckers lives hell.

The irony of using YouTube for this image is astounding

You should go back.

You can be into whatever kinky shit you like.

but good luck getting her pregnant.

So from what I can tell, this is the argument for ending Net Neutrality:

"We're gonna make a lot of money"
"From who?"
"You."
"And what do we get for it?"
"Same as now. Maybe less."

I've been listening to Limbaugh whine about this for a week. He can't tell you why you should like it. He can't tell you what you will get, because its nothing. He can't describe the things to look forward to. He wont even discuss details and just reverts to "I dont wanna get into the weeds" or "The liberals want it so you should hate it" because this Cruz-bot thinks he has everyone snowed over to believe that if the government lies, we should trust business.

Ok but how does wanting net neutrality make me part of le plebbit? I'm not a Verizon shill like you apparently.

Yup this type of blocking happens in Canada that has no NN laws and I'm not making that up to make you look retarded.

Net Neutrality has essentially been around since 1996
You are a fucking moron
Rope yourself faggot

hooktube.com/watch?v=6XM6BoUMVWc

We stopped playing Guy Fox a while ago. We are playing Jason Bourne now.

Same here in Europe. I just payed 10 Eurocent to make this post

But the governement is still taking care of isps. Why are you retards not able to understand this?

No it's been around since we invented nets dumbass

>remove whatever has been put in place 2015
>1996
Fuck off retard

People saying the "le 2015 nn" meme are either trolls or shills

You haven’t been listening. I’ve only tuned in very briefly (a few weeks ago) , and he was taking the generic anti-regulation stance. Stop strawmanning your opponents, it makes you look thick-headed.

It's over. We've lost. These multi-billionaires, and the multi-billionaire corporations have enough money to keep fighting to take away whatever freedoms we have.

Are they concerned about jobs? Better pay to buy more? Lowered student debt, food not loaded with artificial substitutes that cause cancer?

NO!

They care more about clamping down on internet freedom...We're fucked. This is the time before civilization collapses, power grids go out, and we survive nuclear holocausts. It is the beginning of the end, no kidding.

OH NO!
Google and Facebook and Twitter may suffer because of this!
Quick everyone! To the battlestations!
We must white-knight for mega corporations who have openly censored conservatives for wrongthink, controlled what news trends, tried to get alternative media outlawed as fake news, meddled with their own search results to favor democrats, and are working with organizations like the ADL and George Soros' NGOs Hope Not Hate to prevent anyone from criticizing the Jews or the current migrant invasions!

>tfw ISPs fuck these companies in the ass so hard everyone is begging Trump to regulate the internet as a public utility, thus forcing them to honor everyone's 1st Amendment rights

>checks in on 4pol
>it’s infested with reddit tier slide threads and shill threads like this
Heт

>I’ve only tuned in very briefly (a few weeks ago)

And I listen every day. Eat a dick.

So you listen every day and still dont understand shit? Great job

I can't wait for nothing to happen and all you Net fucks get btfo

Muh anonymous larpers. Fuck off we hate you here. Go try to be relevant somewhere else

>we are anonymus!

You are years late as anonymous no longer exists. I'd say a good portion of old Sup Forums congregates here now.

How can you hate something that doesnt even exist anymore?

>supports anonymous

Fuck off retard

>Wants internet freedom
>Commits cyber terrorism
>Lose internet freedom

Anonymous has to be controlled op.

Nice Nazi flag there shlomo.

>we will not forgive, we will not forget.
expect us

Since you are ANINYMIUSE HAXOR how do you feel slow to update struts2 flaws in Cisco UCS and Vcenter appliances will affect private and hybrid cloud security for public facing corporate web services?

> post net neutrality thread
> see how many people oppose it
> calculate % of how many Sup Forums users are paid shills

>Sup Forums doesn't support government regulations
wew

wrong website

I AM ANONYMAS, FORGIVE NO, BE RADY

>our nightmare scenario is now real because we decided to fake it out of spite
>we were right all along

>t. self-fulfilling prophecy

Kikes, not even once.

No, I understand. He's shilling. Its not complicated.

So how bout you explain why I should support a utility, and it is, finding new ways to take my money for the same shit I get now.

The whole point of regulation is using law to protect people from unethical business decisions. If they could put a meter on air, they would be arguing that breathing is pirating oxygen.

Tell us all: what do I get? What is my benefit? What interest do I have?

Because if you think I am stupid enough to fall for some hackneyed radio schlub's pitch, trying to compare telecoms finding more ways to squeeze more money while providing the same or less to Washington crossing the Delaware under red, white and blue fireworks as eagles soar overhead, forget it.

Its the mission of business to make as much money as legally possible. Its my job to keep people from taking mine. I am making a business decision just like they are.

It turns out the wealthy don't like to work harder than they have to for money either. Who was it that said "Never shed a tear for someone with their own private jet" ?

Wtf my post disappeared. The ftc 'regulates' now. Isps arent going to fuck over customers like you and me but they will jew ogher jews. Efficiency is 1 reason. Different data being treated the same way isnt.

Pic related could also be a reason but i dont know if its true

>Leaf doesn't understand what the 1st amendment does.

2015 actually.
That's when it was put in place. During the Obama administration.