Germany - Foreign born doctor helps elderly woman who had stroke by brain massage

Very innovative method...
youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY

>Nuremberg (ots) - This afternoon (13/12/2017) took place in the Michael-end street in Nuremberg to an attempted homicide in which a 73-year-old woman was critically injured. The homicide took up the investigation.

>According to current knowledge and information of several witnesses, a previously unknown man hit a massively to the passerby. The woman was critically injured.

>Bystander passersby intervened courageously and held the man until the arrival of police agreed firmly. He let himself arrested without resistance.

>The 73-year-old was driven in a hospital emergency medical first aid.
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/6013/3814980

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states
spj.org/divguidelines.asp
hooktube.com/watch?v=6XM6BoUMVWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good. that baby boomer piece of shit is the reason that nigger is standing there ready to beat her up. I call that karma

refugee welcome, bitch

It's unfortunate, on one side the lady was a victim of this incident, on the other hand, her pension depends on the influx of new workers. As with anything a balance is needed - ying yang.

Then raped her. /thread

They've been working on a pacemaker for the brain to detect strokes before they can affect the brain. They already have one for people who suffer constant seizures.

>her pension depends on the influx of new workers
Sweden recently had its retirement age raised to pay for the "new arrivals" so i dont really see a connection between the two

I feel like a terrible person but i dont want to take her side in this until i know she isnt one of those who voted for exactly this

Our baby boomer generation are from the time in the third reich this old cunt is from the anti natsoc indoctrination generation after the war but yes fuck this old fuck

What kind of 70 year olds are you talking about?
All (including my grandparents) are still NatSoc/10 and all voted AfD this year even though they think they're not extreme enough.
I'm from a rural Bavarian area so maybe that explains my different experience.

>swiss

He just wanted to say thank you to her and that's how it's done in his country. Don't blame him, he didn't know any better.

It was a financial emergency. He was just getting his hand up with a closed fist.

Africans are a mistake

maybe murder and rape of germans is part of their culture!!!! you insensitive hater

don't you worry, judge goldberg knows better and will let him go to keep enriching you

>her pension depends on the influx of new workers
How does a financial drain help pay her pensions?

By doing the jobs Europeans won't do. Like kebab shop worker, mugger, rapist, and art thief.

Trickle down economics work check this out.

The government gives a tax break to the rich.
The rich get a new watch.
The rich get mugged by the migrant.
The migrant now has a new watch to pawn.

Money gets moved around, and world happiness goes up. It's win win.

>How does a financial drain help pay her pensions?
It doesn't but this is one of the ways in which politicians have tried to excuse/justify their population replacement policies. ("They're helpless sods fleeing war and prosecution, fearing for their lives!" is another.)

>punching a grandma
Being a nigger must be a strange psychic experience.

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH AND YOU FUCKING GERMANISTAN KEKS JUST KEEP ON WATCHING GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NUKE US ALREADY YOU BRAINWASHED RETARDS

>Niggers
>working
I'm not quite sure if you're trolling or just stupid

And there you have it! A piece of shit who agree's with the actions of another piece of shit...

Bet you would have run from him you fucking loser...

>And then;
>ficki ficki

Can't wait to see the wingnuts try to twist this and say he was attacking her instead of providing life saving medical attention.

> (((Liebermann)))

My sides

I see Tyrone, Jamal...

>He didn't say a king
What a racist

came here to post this

>Niggers are nigging
This is news?

>providing life saving medical attention
While unconventional in their approach, it's evident to everyone except the most extreme xenophobes, that African neurologists are at the absolute forefront of their field and are pushing (and kicking) development of new lifesaving and quality of life improving techniques miles ahead of what would've been the status quo under racist white cis males.

SO VIBRANT
SO DIVERSE

it's beautiful

My girlfriend's aunt brought 2 or 3 black Africans to Germany. One of them abandoned her as soon as the 3 years you have to stay married to get citizenship were up. He disappeared without a trace. The current one is with her only because of her money, as he disappears for weeks and only comes back when he runs out of money. She gave them all German citizenship. She's around 65 or 70 and still sexually active and she says the most profane things and she basically molests and sexually harasses me every time I go there with my girlfriend - for the dumbcunt feminists who say women can't be sexual predators. I like and pity her, but sometimes I wish this happened to her because all these African men exploiting and leaving her isn't enough. She needs to pay the toll.

There was already a thread OP.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153473304/germany-nrnberg-141217-negro-dressed-in-nothing#top

>a nigger acting like a literal animal, wearing nothing but underwear
I'm glad I live in a 1st world country

You don't know what a boomer is

You real what you sow

You know it's bad when the fucking balkans of all places are laughing.

Astonishing quality post

Sad indeed, I'm considering to move in the Baltic states

>I like and pity her
Of course you do Dieter, of course you do.

Nice message there brainwashed young one.

Old people should be indescriminately killed (leftist message)
Refugees welcome (leftist message) (teehee just being "ironic" teeheehee)
Make spectacle of violent interactions with society (leftist message)

> I call that karma
"Hope", "retribution", "destiny" . It is not magic, it is caused by politicians/special interests.

Get your head out of self destruction unless you are an NWO shill, then be he tool that you are.

dude, even i'm laughing

Wtf is your problem? It's just an old lady. What is it she's supposed to have done? I'd agree if she was a millenial but even then I'd still say "us before them".

Stupid people aren't as bad as real life bush barbarians.

>Balkans
>Baltics
C’mon dude. Take another shot of maple syrup if it helps.

Are you sure he is really foreign? He looks like typical Hans.

You're disgusting

Sorry, mistakes due to French-English names memory. It's too early for maple syrup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states
Am I really wrong?

>germs getting BTFO
Totally kewl friends.

>pity her

Fuck man, you should despise her and tell her to her face that she's a problem and you want to disown her unless she fixes herself.

He's right tho, or are you trolling?

He's not right you fucking taco bender. There's not even a thing like baby boomers in Germany.

It doesn't but you idiots must be children to not have been alive to remember the reason why the massive immigrant problem started. The population was getting older due to advances in medicine and lower birthrates from the previous generations, so it was (((decided))) that new workers were going to need to be imported to make up for the shortfall.
I personally would rather live in a country full of old white fucks instead of feral niggers, but you couldn't say that because you would be labeled a racist.

did you even watch the video you queer?

Stop Hans, one of my best friends is German and he ended up marrying a jew and loves niggers to no end, he's also a degenerate drug abuser and a drunk, he's 70 YO.

my mates german grandma says death to muslims and niggers and does the nazi salute every christmas, shes fucking 100 years old while his lefty cuck family justs laughs it off as granny your so silly oh gosh how embarrasing.

Sort of. It's not like voting has any impact upon German government policy. The country is still occupied and kept under the thumb of globalist forces.

>He let himself arrested without resistance.
so he's probably innocent.
btw i saw about a dozen refugees yesterday in a tipico, they're gambling a lot.

It is good because these acts will slowly wake you retarded cucks up

N-no bully, w-we're fine!

So he was a kid when the American reeducation was in full effect. I wonder why he's like he is (if he even exists).

>they're gambling a lot.
The poor man's tax.

>12/16/17(Sat)12:06:11 No.153470775
>12/16/17(Sat)12:59:47 No.153473304

Say wat?

That's a boomer Hans and yes he is alive and well in Miami like a tipical jew.

Diversity is our str..

Fucking kosovans man...

fuck that old cunt she probably voted for it anyway

if she voted for AFD she wouldn't be standing next to an ape anyway

ura cunt!

fuck u 2 subhuman

i hope u get enriched soon, fucker

this

implying the old was rich, idiot

this fucking kike

omfg

thanks to good, even one user able to use his brain!
why are this kids this stupid/brainless?

how degenerate you are to think its good an old lady get hit that way by a fucking degenerate nigger? Politicans or mediashills deserve this, but not a old lady.

just sad!
hang this peace of shit!

Hitler said you can send a german to east europe and he will stay german but send him to america and he will become completely degenerate
Guess hitler was right again

people were born soon after third reich are not really bluepilled, but it is kinda scary if you see how fast the allies poisoned their youth, people who were born after towards the end of the 1950's tend to be top cucks

I can still show some sympathy for this woman for fucks sake. Yes, this video might actually be doing some good in the long run because it really shows the sheer brutality and randomness you inherit when you are born in African society but why not say it like that? Don't act like the woman got what she deserved because that's just not true. Unless she's the head of some German-African childcare center or something but come on...why assume shit like that?

>he thinks immigration is about worker replacement
yes goy, its definitely not because we want to destroy the west and the white people that created it

Yes you are wrong
Croatia belongs to balkans

The EU needs to have a serious discussion about restoring the death penalty thanks to our new """guests""" from Africa.

>ctrl f
>around blacks never relax
>0/0

Come on lads

Mass immigration was started in an effort to maintain a cycle of continous growth. It's about money nothing else. When bussinesses had opportunity to grow in the 60's and 70's people had to be brought in not matter the consequences.

good german is dead german

Oh come on that's fucking funny. it's like a satirical alter ego.

What was she thinking?
Common sense dictates if you're a woman:
>see african in underpants --> run
Hell, you can even simplify this to:
>see african --> run
We are at war in our own country with those savages. People need to realize this.

I had my first encounter with an angry screaming sub-saharan not too long ago. I had life-long enough experience with turk shits and such scum of course, but wew... those niggers are something else entirely.

Unironically this
That old bitch is a fucking traitor, nothing else

Such is Tengri's punishment for not accepting the fact that Turks are white and based.

>niggers
>work

Remove this thread.
This is just any excuse to cherry pick a clear case of a man suffering from a mental breakdown.

Don't worry. It'll come sooner or later. Just wait until the muzzies have a majority and all this liberal shit we "had to endure" in the last 50 years will be scrapped asap.

All I see are NIGGERS

This kind of story has been is so engrained in professional journalist propaganda its actually spelled out on one of their sites.
spj.org/divguidelines.asp

Visual images
— Seek out people from a variety of ethnic and religious backgrounds when photographing Americans mourning those lost in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

— Seek out people from a variety of ethnic and religious backgrounds when photographing rescue and other public service workers and military personnel.

— Do not represent Arab Americans and Muslims as monolithic groups. Avoid conveying the impression that all Arab Americans and Muslims wear traditional clothing.

— Use photos and features to demystify veils, turbans and other cultural articles and customs.

Every day that passes you kraut goys surprise me

Why though?

Why do they just randomly punch people they don't know, haven't met and with no provocation?

What if she's got glaucoma? What if she was too slow to even realize what she's looking at?

>refugees welcome, bitch
kek

why are you surprised?
the germans lost the war of course they are made to play along

holy shit are you polacks dumb these days

>(((Liebermann)))

When?
>hooktube.com/watch?v=6XM6BoUMVWc

>he didn't rape her
maybe he was injured and couldn't rape i must admit it's unsual behaviour

because they're not human

PART

this should go viral but every news station will ignore it

If you have an order of deportation on your head one way to evade it is going to prison, some countries still will deport you but others will send you to jail.
Western prisons in developep countries are like heaven for those subhumans.

Well, then she is an easy target in our brave new globalized world.

It is just their instincts. They sometimes do not have the capacity to think and just act on impulse and urge. It must be genetic.