Youtube SHILLING

What did (((youtube))) mean with this?

It's asking you why you dont have adblock and why you dont use alternatives to google products.

>using adblock
but muh ad-shekels

What's the problem? I've been needing to find a good new brand of matches to light Arab women on fire with.

you should work malls

Arabs are hotter than white women so youtube is just trying to help you out

true
arab women are pretty great

My sides. That's a good joke, user. Unless you're into big noses, body hair, shit-colored skin, and girls who smell weird, of course, in which case I apologize that you have horrible taste.

Reminder that all [ethnicity]date.com are owned by a kike. Jews spreading degeneracy as per usual

Only Levantine Arabs are acceptable to a certain degree. Still shame they are Arab.

Atheist arab women are fucking hot. Shame most Arab women are towel head numskull muslims

>Atheist
>Kekistan Flag

Christian Arabs are better than Atheist ones you dirty retard.

Nothing wrong with muslim women

>Tattoos
>Thot

She is not a muslim. Wearing a shawl or hijab does not make a person a muslim just as wearing an Ushanka does not make you a Russian.

keep being mad muslim larper

>implying arab wifes wouldnt be the best wifes
cant divorce you
has to do everything you tell her
cant withould sex from you

Would pick arab wife over western wife any day

Why? You keep posting pictures of muslim larpers.

Also check flag t. chechen

Croatia has the right idea
Muslim women are probably the best kind of women you can find in Sweden

ta ditt liv

Funny memes

the only downside, you would have to act as if you are muslim too, since her relatives wouldnt allow her to marry an infidel..

but having an traditional wife outweighs the chores of acting as if muslim

sex slave advert, saudi arabia & Israel have a lot of syrian sex slaves age 4 to 24 atm. Buy and rape them before the heroin kills them

inget memes, det är fan sant

meh just convert in words only and pretend to not eat bacon when her family is around
>but having an traditional wife outweighs the chores of acting as if muslim
exactly

>Buy and rape them before the heroin kills them
lol, only psychopaths could enjoy this.

> letting your wife/daughter go out like this
What a degenerate commie shithole sw*den is

lol, bosnia has traditional muslim women. And I always joke about my female relatives that I'm gonna marry one bosnian muslim girl. For some reason they get hardcore triggered by this lol

>Tfw you don't haven't fathered a cute girl and already crossing 22

>Bosnia has traditional muslim women
I do know some Bosnian girls, but they dont wear the Hijab or anything like that, but yeah i would consider them more traditional than most other European women

probably because you talk about muslims so much that google thinks you have a fetish for them

there are christians in bosnia too, of course those dont wear hijabs. and some "modern" muslim women dont either, depends on their parents..

but traditional muslim women have to.. and there are plenty of those traditional ones down there.

>cant divorce you

Not in Western* Islam.

>his “observations” being the obvious result of his assumptions that every brown person is an Arab and every Arab is brown

There’s a 55% chance your average Levantine Arab (who unironically make up most Arabs in your country) is whiter than you.