This is joe germanotta...

this is joe germanotta. his family is targeting me so that i marry their incredibly ugly daughter known as lady gaga/jennifer clark. fuck these people.

That's great abon but i dont give a shit

the cia does

>marry their incredibly ugly daughter known as lady gaga
you do know that gaga has skills and can get you paid.
you don't have to suck the jew when you marry one.

Why is her last name Clark and not Germanotta?

its both

i dont care about having money, being famous or successful.

hello schizophrenia

What do you care about OP?

If you have no ambitions then marry her doesn't sound like you plan on doing anything productive with your life. Post her snatch pics here for the rest of us.

see a doctor brother.

write down your situation and show it to a doctor.

having good friendships and companions. and if i cant have that

then its destroying the enemy.

you have all failed miserably and will continue to fail.

also in case anyone wants to research this further lady gagas real name is Jennifer Clark and she went to east brunswick votech high school. her shop was machine tool tech.

sure

write it down and show it to anyone.

the police, even.

i can sense your fear.

what's her favorite color

>it's another 'channer has schizophrenia episode'

Lady gaga's hot without makeup. What are you on?

Hey you stupid parasitic self-loathing piece of shit.

You think i forgot about you? You think i forgot about your last self pity attention whoring crying fest last thread? Keep posting you fucking swine, it will be all you have left. We are on route right now and im tracking everything. I gave you the option to keep this between you and me but you just wont fucking shut up eh? You'll regret it soon enough. I put that on my family.

are you sure its not "schizophrenia"?

your family is done.

Kek

oh and by the way here is the thread for the CIA:

brown because she eats shit

If he had claimed to be a white house insider there would already be 10 threads about his stupid delusions.

It could have been worse.

Why do they want you to marry her? Does she want to marry you?

You think this is all a game don't you? You think you can stop all of us? I'd be getting the hell out of town if i were you right now. You have a few hours left - for now. You asked for this.

they all have mental issues

you are so fucking stupid.

What's the problem? All you have to do is ritually slurp the menses out of her snatch once a month in order to satisfy Moloch and then you can enjoy the high life for the rest of your days. Practice by sucking on some old rusty pennies that you've soaked in tuna juice and you'll be prepared for anything. Cheers, you lucky bastard!

We'll see whos FUCKING stupid with a brain filled with lead. I got nothing to lose kid. You have everything. Anyway, toodles, i'll be seeing you real soon.

Why not marry her?

on the contrary that's the exact opposite. you have everything to lose, I do not.

I mean I knew you guys were stupid but I didn't think you were THAT stupid.

she's a bitch

Why exactly to they want you to marry her? What are they trying to get from you?

money

>then its destroying the enemy
these mothers are like one of those inflatable clowns. you hit them, and they just bounce back. how many planets do they have to destroy before you get it that they arent fokking around. just marry her and have done with it

all of the above, disregard him and his posts

ive already reported his posts to the mods and you all should do the same

this is literally a CIA website you numbnut.

Obviously he's under the influence and thinks this is funny. That anyone is even replying without sage sort of encourages him.

Everyone here is a CIA funded bot.
Everyone except you.
We're studying you.

there's obviously a lot more to this story but it doesn't really matter because in the end their family dies and so does hollywood.

exactly

hes a fuckin dumb ass attention whore. everyone just ignore him he'll be taken care of soon enough folks

stupid italian mutant understands nothing about war.

So just cut ties with her and her family then. Stop talking to them, block them, whatever. Why can't you get away from them?

Why exactly does their family die? I see Hollywood imploding if the evidence behind what's really going on comes out (especially about child actors).

they are like roaches you see.

why would anything happen to me when im just some random schizto retard? you guys really do need to plan your shitty narratives out better its really fucking you badly in the end.

>lady gaga fans are trying to make a thread on Sup Forums about their ugly goblin to make it seem relevant.
Please, remember that she is a fad of the music industry who will never be relevant again and her videos get less views than Methny Spears. Deal with it.

they must have some dirt on you since you post here instead of taking care of it

they thought they had dirt. they did not. now they lose.

i consider myself an acquaintance of lady gaga but i've never met her father.. i don't think this is all about money desu

Do you have a plan to get away from them?

Are the allegations of her having a penis true. Dicrapio felt it

they are just insane.

it's called the siege.

HAHA yes she is a tranny

What dirt do you have on them? Maybe post her worst sex tape to Sup Forums and let them have fun with that.

it doesn't really matter in the large scheme of things they are being dealt with and if not for that i'd imagine they will all be killed by muslims or something.

or the chinese.

Well, you made the thread, you should at least make it entertaining for us. A terrible sex tape would be epic win for us but fail for them.

i dont have a terrible sex tape but she did molest me as a child.

it was disgusting.

hawt.

oh also apparently this is also a "war against satan" and im supossed to be satan because of some head chip implant thing.

So they want you to justify her abuse of you by marrying her so they can get you to stfu?

Is it true that she was mkultra'd as a kid?

So they want:

>your money
>your silence
>to use you as a shield to keep on with certain nefarious activities that may or may not be government sponsored?

Pics or it didnt happen

LEAVE MY GAGAFU ALONE!!!!

what the actual fuck is this thread???

I think they are just brainwashed, greedy or very dumb or something. I'm actually an android running on a 16bit calculator and if I'm able to swat away armies of retarded people on the other side of my computer screen then they must be like extra retarded or something!!

also they all want my ass. as in they are gay or at least bisexual. every single one of the "fellahs" lol

go to bed and stop smoking weed

stop pumping the weed effect through my internal drug dispenser

>I think they are just brainwashed, greedy or very dumb or something.
Greed makes you stupid. Unless you're a Rothschild.

>Italians
>not being gay
kekekekekek

Post something damaging to them so this thread is worth it to all of us still awake watching it.

what state are you from?

i dont know someone stole me when i was a baby after hatching from my clone embryo

i guess they are all pedophiles and into sodomy. typical hollywood gross shit.

Well OP, I'm outta the thread. I'll leave this up. Post something we can spam to all hell all over the internet about this fun.

All these questions, but most important questions still haven't been asked.
Did you fuck her? Is her pussy pink or grey? How is she at sucking dick, on scale 1 to 10?

run for your life nigger he glows in the dark just like you 32

desu if you're a clone you have nothing to lose, do us a favor and bomb the new york stock exchange or something. Do as much economic damage to the system as humanly possible.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

shes just disgusting

you mean like how Bane did in the famous movie "the dark knight rises"? should i say "for you" when im done?

i'm being serious, help us defeat ZOG. you might as well, you have a target on your back anyways. hitting them in the wallet is the best option really.

Suck your own dick

no

RUN THEM OVER

COWARD

i cant even do it really anyway