Let's be real for a second, Sup Forums...

Let's be real for a second, Sup Forums. I know you all like to be edgy on this board with your done to death Jewish merchant memes and all the little threads about the "JQ" but let's be honest, nobody really believes in a Jewish conspiracy in real life. I know you like to be edgy but it's getting real old and unfunny specially because it does not represent reality. The real battle is towards the Muslims that are shitting up our countries. I know you know this too, in all the right wing circles I'm part of the hatred towards Muslims is very real and on a grassroots level. Nobody cares about the Jews because they are largely assimilated and contributing members of our society. We love Israel, we love America, we love liberalism and freedom. We hate Muslims for being backward and primitive savages.

So when will you stop being edgy little shits and embrace reality, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.scribd.com/document/322000012/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-1-Die-Russisch-Judische-Geschichte-1795-1916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see Israeli cosplay soldiers hit with rockets and their bodies ground into hamburger by tanks.

This level of delusion cannot possibly be real

t. JIDF hiding under a proxy

When will blonde haired, blue eye whites stop acting so damn jewish?

Of course not, who would believe jews confessing of their crimes, flaunting their plans and openly sharing their endgame? That would be anti semitism.

gas yourself fucking retard. people like you need to go into the oven even before the (((them)))

kys you sandnigger

Jews will burn for their crimes of destroying all that is good in the world, Muslims wouldn't be a problem without Jews bombing their homelands constantly. I long for the day when the righteous rise up and slay the kikes who push their wicked ways apon us.

Nice try Shekelberg

Zionism is a disease that deserves nothing shorter than scorn and destruction.

The rest I can take or leave

Judgement is nigh.

No, average citizen of Israel is not really in on any conspiracy. And many in the deepstates around the world are not jewish.
But the major players often are.
>We hate Muslims
Any religious nut is to be opposed.

I´d pay a fortune to lick her soles and the insole of her sandals

Keep them up :)

t. degenerate

lol
jews are way worse than muslims, and i fucking can't stand muslims

I hate all sand people. Jews, and Muslims.

The problem is that a lot of the influential people pushing diversity, immigration and even Muslim supremacy are Jews. So yeah, it's not "a Jewish conspiracy", aka what Sup Forums brainlets call it because they don't want to admit that most of perpetrators are white, but Jews are overrepresented.

Unfortunately plenty of sensible Jews still have a huge problem swallowing this pill.

yall are posting in a 1 post by this ID thread, and even worse you bump it you fucking retards

t. malte sören
Jews have poisoned our ancestors wells for a thousand years, dragged us in ww1 and stabbed us in the back when we was winning, started a communist coup and spread the most horrendus lie in human history.

B-but muslims are the real problem im telling ya!

Oh thanks for clearing that up for me, Abraham Goldenberg. I used to hate Israel, but now I know it's our greatest ally!

de.scribd.com/document/322000012/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-1-Die-Russisch-Judische-Geschichte-1795-1916

( S.74,75,76,77 )

This is gonna be funny when educated and articulate Muslims start to peddle Hitlerian stuff and uncover all the Jewish conspiracies.

Jews in Russia do collide with Russian Muslims and they'e basically driven out of the mainstream. You can't have both teams on the same side, Afghanis, Iranians, Turks and damn Jews.

>We love Israel
I don't care

>we love America
I used to but Americans are cattle and slaves to rich and popular people, Americans would sell themselves into captivity if they were pat on the back by a Hollywood celebrity

>we love liberalism and freedom
liberalism isn't freedom, read Alexis de Tocqueville

if you believe your words then wtf are you still doing here?