There's only one solution to the problem: import millions of virile young African bucks to fertilize your women...

There's only one solution to the problem: import millions of virile young African bucks to fertilize your women. Don't worry, they're already on their way :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739143/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow that sucks

I want it to be due to food. But maybe it is because of pollutants. Or both and some stress nested in.

its probably cell phones and wifi

Or stop consuming soy altogether and eat more onions

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((sources say)))

Sadly, it's the most probable option.

>Most men...
Did you just assume their gender?!

1980s Docu'
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

What would be the solution?

Only use ethernet and get a landline or something?

Lol no.

Wtf I hate my cellphone now
But why white people specifically? I actually seen a article once saying the sperm count of every male had declined

Luckily I don't have a gf so this doesn't concern me

Because white people need to be exterminated for the greater good.

Europe and America need to prepare for the BLACKENING 2.0

It's ok Erofags. We are going to send our men to impregnate your women and insure that their genes would pass on and their pussy would be satisfied with Ahmad's cock. Everything is going to be fine.

Where do they source their theory from? They aren't testing most men and they tested even less back in 1973.

It reeks of bullshit

Good, let it all burn to ashes.

Kek he is so fucking sick of her shit

More like obesity, inactivity and putting a warm device known as a laptop over your balls for hours.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Nah man development of anti-aging drugs is where it's at. Why would you want to grow old?

Insha'Allah, I plan on having 1 wife each from the nordic countries

A Faraday ball bag.

Al hamdulilah my muslim brothers. Please fuck my wife. END THE WHITE RACE!

yo this is fucked as, should i freeze some sperm just incase? because i was thinking of doing that but im only 18 and abit retarded at the moment so i dont want my kids to have my retarded 18 year old genes??

Go on brothers.

Here is an Arabic poem dedicated to you (Hope you are Arabs to read it):

زبك محروم
فعليك ببلاد الروم
حيث كل ذي شهوة مكروم

أذهب الى ارض أعدائك
و أنشر سلالة أجدادك
لنعيد المجد إليهم بلا جيوش و لا معارك

حارب تحالف الصليب بالقضيب
سلاحك سلاح رهيب مهيب
يدخل بين اللحم جبارا منيب
يترك صلبك بين أحضان من هو لك عدو و حبيب

Not how genes work
You probably shouldnt have kids at all user

Hooray for plastic!

>Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Really makes the cranial francis turbine spin at over 911 RPM

It's antibiotics they put in meat and xenoestrogens in the environment (water/plastic etc). Chinks and spiks also have mass wi-fization and most own phones/wireless internet too.
No only does a cellphone have pathetic energy usage that can't heat fucking anything but it uses non-ionizing radiation

so you mean me having kids at 18 compared to 30 would have no difference?

Disgusting sand niggers

>Lil Jon browses Sup Forums

saged

>muh non ionizing

So refute the California findings. Tired of this meme

>t. infertile wh*Toid
what's that you want some of my sperm? There's already some in your moms cunt, go lick it up.

Mods aint doing there work. Fucking kikes.

I fucking hate these kinds of predictions.
>it snowed today
>it snowed yesterday
>if this keeps going, by 2020 the world will be buried under tens of meters of snow!!!!!!!

"scientific reporters" need to test what happens when you take a bottle of aspirin, lie down in a hot tub and open your wrists

Stop jerking off 3 times a day.

you mad that women dont want your weak genes

So we will liberate most of european qties without any resistance

No we won't, read the article below. Clickbait-thread!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739143/

Well duh, you're literally spawning hybrids, half of them will be sterile in 2 generations

Fuck off with this meme and kill yourself. It's due to oestrogen-mimicking chemicals used as pesticides and in plastics.