Jewish question questions

While red-pilling family members, friends, and other normies on the JQ, I come across a lot of the same questions and would like to see how you all address them.

>"b-but you can't just generalize an entire group of people!!"

>"I won't stand for this racist anti-semitic bull shit!!"

>"you're falling into the trap of nazism! ew gross!"

>"b-but white people own a lot of stuff too, why aren't they a problem?"

>"b-but seinfeld!!"

>"Why is it bad we are Israel's bitch? we SHOULD be best allies with Israel! They help with our same interests in the middle east!"

>"You're no worse than the black man blaming his problems on the white man!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am jewish but I am white too so it's cool im playing both sides.

Why are you generalizing that all Nazis are/were bad?

(((Barry Sherman))), a billionaire businessman and philanthropist, was found dead alongside his wife Honey in their Toronto mansion Friday morning, police sources told the Sun.

funny because actual jews have told me I look like a kike, I'm part sicilian so if I wear glasses i can fool people that Im a chosen son of god

what do you think happened

Jews are probably the most ethnocentric group on Earth. Jewish Supremacy holds that the soul of a non-Jew is to the soul of a Jew like that of cattle compared to a human soul. Also send them redpills on the Talmud, what it says about non-Jews, what it says about Christians and Jesus in particular.

Explain you are not anti-semitic, but counter-semitic. You don't hate Jews simply for being Jewish, you take issue with how Jews behave as a group and the negative impact it is having on society. You would feel the same way if any other tiny minority was wielding disproportionate power and influence against its host nation(s).

>"you're falling into the trap of nazism! ew gross!"
Ask them to read Winston Churchill's article, "Zionism vs Bolshevism: the struggle for the soul of the Jewish people". Churchill wasn't a Nazi yet he recognized the great evils of the Jews in relation to Bolshevism. Point out that if he could see the world today his view of Zionism would likely be very different given the way Jewish politicians have used the USA as its sword and shield in the Middle East.

Explain to them that the Nazis had a problem with Jews because Jewish communist revolutionaries tried to overthrow the German government between 1918-1923, and that Jewish hatred of Christians was behind the Communist revolution in Russia.

If 43% of the 1% are Jews, then Jews are vastly over-represented in the problem of monopolies and the super-rich. Yes, there are white people behaving badly because they're greedy fucks, and yes, they're bastards. Take someone like Dick Cheney for example, his companies made like $40 Billion from the war in Iraq/ Afghanistan. But it was Jewish neo-cons who were pushing for the war to begin with, he simply found a way to personally profit from it too.

Great info. thank you, user

>"b-but seinfeld!!"
Seinfeld was funny. However, did you notice how the longest running gag in the show was that Jerry was never happy with the women he would date? That's because they were all "shiksas". Shiksa is a derogatory term for non-Jewish women. The term derives from the Hebrew word "sheketz", meaning the flesh of an animal deemed taboo by the Torah.

In the show, there was also something wrong with the non-Jewish women. In real life, Seinfeld ended up dating a Jewish girl when she was like 17 and he was in his late 30s, and later married her.

>"Why is it bad we are Israel's bitch? we SHOULD be best allies with Israel! They help with our same interests in the middle east!"
Have them read what George Washington said about foreign entanglements.

Washington dedicates a large part of his farewell address to discussing foreign relations and the dangers of permanent alliances between the United States and foreign nations, which he views as foreign entanglements. This issue dominated national politics during the French Revolutionary Wars between France and Britain. but relates perfectly to America's relationship with Israel.

Some black people really are the victims of white racism. Likewise, white people have been the victims of Jews. Tell them about Agobard of Lyon, and how he discovered close to a thousand years ago that Jews were kidnapping Christians and selling them to the Muslims (Moors) who had conquered Spain. They castrated the boys and men, too.

Also explain that Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade. This is documented in a series of books entitled "The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews". Point out how devious it is that white people in general are blamed for African slavery when Jews admit they dominated the trade!

good news user. nobody talks like this in real life, and nobody likes jews. not even your mom.

>>"b-but you can't just generalize an entire group of people!!"
Except you can. How do you describe Japanese people? Isn't it the general conception of Japanese people, for example, is that they are extremely polite?
That they love to bow and are slant eyed? Same thing with any group of people who belong to any culture. You can generalize an entire group of people because they grew up in a certain culture that is unique to them.

The word you're looking for is IMPOSTER. If you're going to say 'jew' then always say 'IMPOSTER jews.'

If you can't prove that they aren't actually the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you're going to have trouble proving anything else. The foundation stone of the "jewish" lie is in a misunderstanding of the Christian doctrine and Bible, so that's what you need to start with, the fact that they weren't the people of the Bible.

Another great way to use "words as weapons" is to never refer to them as jews at all. Just don't use that word. Say Khazar, or Kenite, and let the person listening slowly figure out that you're talking about jews. It will make them feel better that they don't have to 'hate jews' since that's the prohibition they've been brainwashed with.

It's hard to undo years of brainwashing by the media
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

>Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade.
I love talking about this because It shows that white guilt is likely just a jewish construct. Didn't the african people betray their own people and sell them out as slaves also? I read somewhere that George washington, by the end of his life, was found weeping in his room and regretted bringing the slaves here because he didn't "realize we were brothers"

I don't know about where you live, but the people i talk to, they actually white knight for jews so hard

I think the point is that when we are discussing "the Jewish question" we're not necessarily talking about the Jewish dentist down the street.

We're talking mainly about a hostile elite who likely have about as much in common with the average Jew as you or I do.

The problem is that normal, everyday Jews tend to go with whatever Jewish intellectuals and politicians and celebrities tell them is good. If that means mass immigration from the third world into white nations, then so be it. Look into Barbara Roche, former minister of immigration under Tony Blair in the UK. She opened the gates to record levels of non-whites during her tenure with the explicit goal of transforming Britain.

Another pertinent example of pernicious Jewish influence would be Holocaust denial laws. Most Americans value the 1st Amendment because they recognize the importance of freedom of speech. However, Jews seem to take the opposite stance, and want to control what people are allowed to say and think about certain issues, like the Holocaust.

Thankfully America has the 1st Amendment, otherwise it would end up like 20 countries across Europe where the Jewish lobby has successfully pushed for restrictions on freedom of speech on this issue. A German defense lawyer, Sylvia Stolz, was even imprisoned for THREE YEARS because she DEFENDED HER CLIENT TOO WELL in a German court. This was the infamous Ernst Zundel trial.

Any right-thinking person will agree that Sylvia Stolz's case strikes right to the heart of the problem of Jewish influence on our judicial systems. It is essentially a new blasphemy law, and one that exists solely to protect the Jews.

>be you
>ask people you know intimately about the jews
>everyone oy veys
>its everywhere
>how could this happen
>tell Sup Forums about it

no, im lying... its invasion of the body snatchers out there and everyone loves the jews. and then user was the jews.

Jews have been slaves from the very begining of civilization.
Why is it so surprising they identify with blacks, their ancient masters?
That's loyalty.

true, the same way we differentiate between black people and nigger, we should do the same with jews

not an argument

>>"you're falling into the trap of nazism! ew gross!"
strawman

white people aren't sneaky pieces of shit

>"b-but seinfeld!!"
literally what?

Israel should be a jewish containment zone

see the first point

the one I get a lot is
>you know you're jewish too, right user?
like just because I go to their stupid ceremonies with them and wear their stuff Im jewish now as well?

Most people have been programmed to view Jews as the perpetual victims of irrational hatred. They don't realize that it is precisely because Jews are a powerful and hostile elite that this narrative has been advanced in order to shield them from any scrutiny.

You almost never hear anything negative about Jews in the media. Israel may suffer some criticism from time to time, but these criticisms are not taken very seriously by the establishment.

Take for example, this recent case. 45 senators think it's acceptable to criminalize anyone who boycotts Israel.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

Or this recent case where disaster aid was refused to anyone who didn't pledge to support Israel:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html

This is complete madness. Anyone can see that. Yet the Jewish-controlled media has remained largely mum about these issues. No one is really getting at the heart of the problem of Jewish influence on American politics.

>>"b-but you can't just generalize an entire group of people!!"
can't be a group if there is nothing to generalize
>>"I won't stand for this racist anti-semitic bull shit!!"
have a seat
>>"you're falling into the trap of nazism! ew gross!"
traps are more of a jewish thing
>>"b-but white people own a lot of stuff too, why aren't they a problem?"
they actually produce stuff
>>"b-but seinfeld!!"
probably molests toddlers in his spare time. #metoo
>>"Why is it bad we are Israel's bitch? we SHOULD be best allies with Israel! They help with our same interests in the middle east!"
I'm not interested in waging constant war on poor muslims, are you?
>>"You're no worse than the black man blaming his problems on the white man!"
you probably mean no better? (also living among white people really isn't good for black people, it gives them recourses but removes their culture and dignity)

>one of us
>one of us

Even Hitler had his honorary Aryan Jews, you know. Some even commanded thousands of troops.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't really take issue with the average Jew. The ones who stick their necks out for Jewish Supremacist goals are the problem, and frankly the non-Jews who cave to their demands, betraying their own people (like on issues of immigration or free speech) are worse.

simple. why don't they practice what they preach? hmm?

This is awkward to read. You know it is all satire right?

Playing both sides is hebrew tradition

so they are all on some next level Andy Kaufman shit? very unlikely but ok

I think that one of the first thing to do when redpilling someone, is convincing him that you CAN and MUST generalize an entire group. That's how it has always worked.