McCain passed away

Press F to pay respects.

gonna need to see proofs, comrade

Dont play with my heart

I believe it

This is the fourth (ostensibly) different poster I've seen saying McCain died early this morning but nobody has posted evidence. Two in /ptg/ with different country flags, one previous thread and now here.

I'm not buying it yet, but it is odd that it's being pushed so much. Maybe this is just the shills who've found a new way to fish for (you)'s for a paycheck?

OP is a fag.

FUCK THAT TRAITOR, DEAD OR ALIVE FUCK HIM.

S

>S
S for spitting on his grave?
Yeas, I go with that.

>an old ZOG warmonger puppet is kill
We should care why?

He is frail because of the cancer treatment, not the cancer itself. In fact his treatment is going well and he will be back on his feet in a few more months. You can expect to see him defending the country for Trump for the next 3 years.

>>an old ZOG warmonger puppet is kill
>We should care why?
To rejoice. LOL

Biden consoling his daughter

Isn't it time for this nigger to retire? His health problems get in the way of bills every other month.

Nigger, I wish this is true.

But what are the proofs?

T. Not a doctor

S,rot in hell fucking traitor and coward.

Gee, that's very interesting. How did you learn of his medical situation, are you his doctor? Are you ANY type of doctor? Or did he perhaps tell you, because he wouldn't have any incentive to lie, would he?

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Where is the proof

Are there gonna be another special election? It's gonna be weird if a resignation is a sufficient cause while death is not.

Vote yes on tax breaks, then die

No way in hell republicans have enough votes to pass tax reform now.. He's not dead, but he ain't leaving that hospital alive.

>see him defending the country for Trump for the next 3 years
>for
If fucking only.

Literally who? Oh wait the guy who lost to a nigger? Wow I guess we lost...a nobody

Can we meme him to death? Anyone got any hot pics of his daughter?

Saw that too. Poor little girl

>Anyone got any hot pics of his daughter?