Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

>fug

You did the right thing. Fuck the drug culture in western universities, that shit is cancer

Good man I've done similar

Most druggies are nigger tier or have nigger connections so you are doing Gods work

Fucking grass haha top kek tho

>I reported drug users so profiteering con artists can continue wiping their ass with my tax dollars while stuffing my face with chicken nuggets and french fries that kill more ppl than all drugs combined

Great job op you really showed them.

>heheheh nope, you can't sell these goods buddy, the Jews made them illegal worldwide in 60s, nothing personnel
Scum.

this pasta again?

good job senpai

t. baited degenerates

Mind your own fucking business. I hope one of those drug dealers catches wind through the rumor mill and gives you a swift beatdown for being a busy body

Jews only made them illegal to increase their profit margins.

Whatever m8

t. drug dealer. What city you live in? :)

good job. i used to be heavily into drugs, now i cant stand them. god i was a fucking degenerate piece of shit.keep up the good work

>makes this thread 22 times since may
>number of people arrested still at 8
??????????

I think they made them illegal because they have constant value, like gold, and can be used to quickly accumulate wealth. Many are easily produced/grown, goyim can't have that.
Also in the age of white man drug problem wasn't existent because drugs were cheap, plentiful, easily available and of incredible quality.

i hope you have children, ones a daughter, in her uni years, she gets a boyfriend, hes a drug dealer, slowly she gets into harder drugs until she is methin like mad. then she runs out of money and has no job, so she starts sucking nigger dick, and taking it bareback in the pussy from coons, ends up sharing needles, and contracts aids, then you wonder where you fucked up as a parent. could of been avoided if you helped fight the war, but no, your mongrel leaf kid is fucked.

Good job

I don't care about other peoples business. I don't care about the drug dealer or your daughter, literally. Not my problem. If it was my problem I don't expect you to give a fuck about me either, which you probably wouldn't

I live on a reserve in Labrador

Do y'all speak like newfies there or do you talk slighty slower

>implying Sup Forums disagrees

God bless you user

I speak Mandarin Chinese

>So low t and brain so damaged by drugs he didn't see the OP specifically said drug DEALERS

Embarrassing

weed and xtc is fine if you can regulate your own usage like alcohol. Coke is really addictive and expensive, not worth the trip. Psychedelic Truffels(legal here) are also really worth trying, can't imagine anyone addicted to that but the experience itself is really cool.

If you're high more days in the week than you work, you're probably trash

rare

>No
t. completely white opiate abuse epidemic in Appalachian mountains

Guess what happens when drug dealers get criminal records. Thats right they stop selling drugs and get good job. Lol all you did is made these dudes life long dealers. especially in australia.

Oh

snitch nigga i'll beat the fuck out of you white boy

More like you got caught with drugs and ratted everyone out to save your own skin.

Another flag for me collection

I had to endure my negro roommates weed habit. Eventually stoped dorming and found my own apartment. still forever alone though.

>56% face calling someone a negro
You're all just different shades of shit to us.

Good job you got some kids selling pot arrested. You have made the world a better place, obviously you don't have to worry about coke or meth because pot is truly the worst narcotic

>He's talking to the Russians

Your all chinks to us...

Great. Considering you're australian why not report every single brown person in the uni?

Do you hate Canberra for taking away your self-government, or are you a proxyfag?

Which language do you speak there lettuce leaf?

There's someone in my apartment complex with a bubbler sitting openly on his table on the lower floor. Weed is about to be legalized. Should I do it?

Yu kow what happens to fags OP? thats right, Gd sends them to HEALL and they get their dicks cut off while watching someone else get fucked in their ass. Yu do realize you are a government C.I and you do it for free.

Thank you.

Spoken like a true canadian

Is taking Adderall degenerate? I got prescribed it for severe ADHD but I don't know how to feel about it

good job taking moral and psychological responsibility for the decisions of others. why stop there though? why don't you pack them a lunch in a brown paper bag and give them a little kiss before they start their day, hmm? when you take people's drugs you only leave them willing to explore other forms of degeneracy. You should have convinced them to start using heroin.

Aware that this has pasta-makes-me-newfag-for-taking-bait aspects, but, tell us about the perps. All 8 were Japanese I suspect?

You're definitely the whiny fucking faggot that reminds the teacher they forgot to collect the homework. Try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This is messing with my eyes. It's moving around.
Maybe it's the illness again....

>his drug supply just dried out and he's lashing out as withdrawal symptoms are setting in
Do you hear that knocking sound? It's faint, but it's like someone's knocking.

>lacks the ability to think about the future
>lacks any ability to think outside your own immediate circumstances
>a fucking leaf

enjoy your shit hole country cunt. Say hi to jamal for me

that's just your very small brain rattling around in your otherwise empty skull.
you might want to sit down before you hurt yourself finne.

don't approve of drug dealing but i don't approve of snitching either

You remind me of someone OP

> 1 post by this ID
Still funny seeing druggies get mad lmao

good job, well done