How do I disprove Global Warming?

I don't believe in global warming because I saw something here that disproved global warming a while ago, but I didn't save it. I'm now in a discussion about global warming on another site. Who here has the evidence saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQqPQ0i_fl0
youtu.be/tlnwhcO5NC0
youtu.be/iQV3i95qzCM
youtu.be/RRje6OGlqhQ
youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI
youtu.be/GujLcfdovE8
youtu.be/eL-HyviLy6c
youtu.be/WB109lhkAyk
academia.edu/19732669/CO2_as_a_primary_driver_of_Phanerozoic_climate._GSA_Today
robertscribbler.com/tag/carbon-sinks-failing/
www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-2008-lo-rez.pdf
di2.nu/foia/foia2011/mail/4199.txt
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/09/el-ninos-effect-onco2-causes-confusion/
youtube.com/watch?v=6v66SPTYqF0
climatedepot.com/2015/11/04/no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-9-months-a-new-record-the-pause-lengthens-again-just-in-time-for-un-summit-in-paris/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus
youtube.com/watch?v=LRQS5RhrwLA
science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5178953/Climate-change-activists-exaggerate-sea-level-rise.html
google.com/amp/s/climatism.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/in-searching-for-a-new-enemy-to-unite-us-we-came-up-with-the-threat-of-global-warming/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOey4kp9lE4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8dbRUWTbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vers5VT4m8E
youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump just announced global warming is no longer a national security risk. God I love this man.

Punch the north pole, see what happens.

Yeah, defending him from a feminist shameposter when I posted a pic that criticized feminism for 8ish different things made her bring this up.

You don't, unless you jump into conspiracy theories.

The chemical reactions that lead to ozone depletion with atmospheric contaminates like CFCs are well documented, as are the greenhouse effects of gases like carbon dioxide.

The only aspects of it that are reasonably up for question anymore is the rate at which the Earth is warming, and how much of it is caused by human activity.

Basically, it's now only a question of "will we melt the ice caps in 100 years? 200? 1000?"

But the fact that we're contributing to it, at least to some extent, is undeniable.

Ice ages happened when solar system entered a galaxy arm. It produced lots of sun blocking white clouds. The same effect is reduced by solar wind. This explains why temps follow solar activity.

Basically this area of study is called called cosmoclimatology and is well documented and the fundamental mechanics have been duplicated in laboratories.

Google for articles and lectures by Nir Shaviv.

you don't

The Earth is warming we just exited the mini ice age. And before that there was an unusually stable temperature period of millions of years which helped us evolve.

I have some evidence, but it's in french. Sorry

you sound like a scientist, im sure youll do fine

Global warming is real you retard, that it's caused by humans can be disputed.

Here some good links, also look at the show notes:
youtu.be/lQqPQ0i_fl0
youtu.be/tlnwhcO5NC0
youtu.be/iQV3i95qzCM
youtu.be/RRje6OGlqhQ
youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI
youtu.be/GujLcfdovE8
youtu.be/eL-HyviLy6c
youtu.be/WB109lhkAyk

you don't because you're a fucking retard who just blindly believes whatever is the right wing opinion is even though this changes all the time

you cant cause it is real. pic related is english that went through literal physical changes due to intense temperatures during summer.

This entire image is bullshit but I guess when you don't know anything about climate change, this impresses you.

The first image shows a graph of '65 million years of climate change'. This really proves nothing - it is a reconstruction of temperature. It doesn't explain why the climate changed. For the last 500 million years, the main driver of change has been CO2.

academia.edu/19732669/CO2_as_a_primary_driver_of_Phanerozoic_climate._GSA_Today

It then claims that 'there is no evidence man impacts the climate'. But we know from evidence that the CO2 level of the atmosphere is a major contributor and in the last 200 years the level has gone from 280ppm to 410ppm. We know from isotopic evidence that this CO2 comes from fossil fuels. C12 is taken by plants as it is lighter than C13. The amount of C13 in the atmosphere has decreased, so we know the excess comes from organic sources, ie fossil fuels.

The 2nd image claims that because earth hasn't had ice caps for most of its history that this somehow proves current change is natural. It isnt, for the entire Quaternary (last 3 million years) the earth has cycled in and out of glaciations. We haven't been ice free in the Arctic since the Pliocene. 'There is nothing abnormal about current melting rates' is a pointless statement. Ice sheets have collapsed drastically, for example, the Younger Dryas Event, or Meltwater Pulse 1a. This happens in response to increased radiative forcing, such as an increase in CO2.

Sea levels have risen faster in the past, again, as a result of ice sheet collapse, due to forcing, often from increases in CO2. This doesn't disprove that humans are warming the earth with our CO2 emissions. The last time there was 400PPM co2 in the Pliocene sea level was 25 metres higher, so we are simply awaiting an ice sheet collapse for all intents.

The image then cherrypicks its models (pic related is a more complete comparison)

The image is pure crap.

unless you llive in a shitty place global warming is a net boom for agraculture. so ignore it

>I don't believe in global warming because I saw something here that disproved global warming
are you kidding me?

Global warming is real - however, how much humans impact global warming can be easily disputed. People tend to match up CO2 emissions to average global temperature and seeing that they correlate, believe that human CO2 emission cause this all. This is absolutely ludicrous. Correlation =/= causation.

The Earth has always been warming up and cooling down for the many of millions years it has existed for. Right now, we live in an ice age (because of all the ice). The Earth is now warming and the ice is melting, weather is changing etc etc.

There are waaaay too many factors that can influence as this - which mere humans cannot simply understand like Earths rotation, orbit around the Sun (including the angle of rotation), the shape, the distance from the sun. Its far more complicated.
The amount of CO2 produced by humans compared to nature is minuscule. It may certainly have some, and I mean a tiiiiiiny amount of damage, but the (((media))) blow it waaaay out of proportion. We cant stop climate change. You think the Earth - a massive living organism - cannot handle a teeny weeny amount of extra co2?

Now, I completely agree in renewable and nuclear energy, rather than oil and fossil because nature bro.

PragerU has like 2 nice vids, worth checking out

>One Punch Man second season is being made by J.C. Staff instead of Madhouse

JUST

Nigger, there's nothing to disprove. Climate on earth is changing all the time.
What people are denying is the impact of humans on this effect and retarded regulations that don't work anyway.

>be germany
>close down all the nuclear powerplants
>be more dependent on coal powerplants than ever before because renewable is a meme that doesn't work
>price electricity keeps rising because the cost of maintaining the infrastructure for the windmills and solar panels outstrip the produced electricity by far

Thanks france, for your retarded "Klimaabkommen".

ask about carbon sinks and what politicians are doing/talking about.
>hint it's nothing, just more solar and wind, because that reduces total co2 somehow.

>PragerU
Are you shitting me

First, point out that NASA has tampered with the temperatures over and over again.

>nb4 "new information"
There is no new information

Second, point out how the "hot spot" prediction utterly failed

>nb4 Sherwood
Adding data during a period of no warming and saying, "muh slight heating" does not prove anything

Carbon Sinks are failing you absolute fucking retard.

robertscribbler.com/tag/carbon-sinks-failing/

And it doesn't matter anyway because they clearly don't work fast enough otherwise the keeling curve wouldn't exist.

3rd, many peer-reviewed papers predict low climate sensitivity

The short-term influence of various concentrations of atmospheric carbon dioxide on the temperature profile in the boundary layer
(Pure and Applied Geophysics, Volume 113, Issue 1, pp. 331-353, 1975)
- Wilford G. Zdunkowski, Jan Paegle, Falko K. Fye

Climate Sensitivity: +0.5 °C

Questions Concerning the Possible Influence of Anthropogenic CO2 on Atmospheric Temperature
(Journal of Applied Meteorology, Volume 18, Issue 6, pp. 822-825, June 1979)
- Reginald E. Newell, Thomas G. Dopplick

* Reply to Robert G. Watts' "Discussion of 'Questions Concerning the Possible Influence of Anthropogenic CO2 on Atmospheric Temperature'"
(Journal of Applied Meteorology, Volume 20, Issue 1, pp. 114–117, January 1981)
- Reginald E. Newell, Thomas G. Dopplick

Climate Sensitivity: +0.3 °C

CO2-induced global warming: a skeptic's view of potential climate change
(Climate Research, Volume 10, Number 1, pp. 69–82, April 1998)
- Sherwood B. Idso

Climate Sensitivity: +0.4 °C

Revised 21st century temperature projections
(Climate Research, Volume 23, Number 1, pp. 1–9, December 2002)
- Patrick J. Michaels, Paul C. Knappenberger, Oliver W. Frauenfeld, Robert E. Davis

Climate Sensitivity: +1.9 °C
Limits on CO2 Climate Forcing from Recent Temperature Data of Earth
(Energy & Environment, Volume 20, Number 1-2, pp. 177-189, January 2009)
- David H. Douglass, John R. Christy

Climate Sensitivity: +1.1 °C

On the Observational Determination of Climate Sensitivity and Its Implications
(Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, Volume 47, Number 4, pp. 377-390, August 2011)
- Richard S. Lindzen, Yong-Sang Choi

Climate Sensitivity: +0.7 °C

Climategate emails revealed "scientists" talking about rewriting the temperature record

>nb4 they cleared of wrong-doing
Not a single skeptic on those committees. All believers with a financial interest

Make people read agenda 21 and agenda 2030 and ask them how the world has changed and how it helps enviro causes. Note that agenda 21 got political groups into our countries that have gone from saving the planet to focus on social revenge.

If the UN is fartarsing around then climate chamge cant be too urgent. Bonus points if you can make them see it was designed to fuck over the west to level it with the 3rd world and take out white men to bring in gay space communism .

Make sure to point out agenda 2030 sustainable development wankfest is all social engineering rather then enviro action

Note gender equality and racial equality so they can see all this feminist shit comes from.the top down.

Highlight that the goals would have incalculable positive effect on the third world, particularly women who are suffering under a real patriarchy, but for some reason western women need to fight manspreading on the subway

Ask them why 3rd world didnt get into the metoo hashtag. Was it a weapon directed towards a particular group?

Oh and if the penny drops for them, underline the bit about land equality and ask them what regime redistributing privately owned homes falls under.

I mean if you've already came to the conclusion that global warming is a farce, you should already know how to disprove it... Certainly you're not just an idiot who believes things without any evidence..

You can't alter reality you dense cunt. KYS.

if you find gold in a trash can, u just take it, no?

>How do I disprove Global Warming?

Am I to believe that the exact same people who cannot predict the weather a week in advance can predict what it will be in 100 years?

Climate "scientists" laid out a falsifiability criterion, which was fulfilled. So as soon as that criterion was fulfilled, climate "scientists" moved the goal posts.

There was no warming in the troposphere for more than 18 years. Prof. Ben Santer said that 17 years was enough time to wait, because then you are outside the 95% confidence interval of the models. (2.5% chance to one side of the interval).
"Our results show that temperature records of at least 17 years in length are required for identifying human effects on global‐mean tropospheric temperature."

Paper: Separating signal and noise in atmospheric temperature changes: The importance of timescale. 2011, JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 116, D22105

The NOAA said 15 years is enough:
“Near-zero and even negative trends are common for intervals of a decade or less in the simulations, due to the model’s internal climate variability. The simulations rule out (at the 95% level) zero trends for intervals of 15 yr or more, suggesting that an observed absence of warming of this duration is needed to create a discrepancy with the expected present-day warming rate.”
Paper: www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-2008-lo-rez.pdf

15 years is long enough for climate scientist Phil Jones of Hadley Climate Research Unit:
‘Bottom line: the ‘no upward trend’ has to continue for a total of 15 years before we get worried.’
Source: di2.nu/foia/foia2011/mail/4199.txt

>nb4 Santer said "30 years"
NO he said 17. Show the exact quote from his 2011 paper that says you MUST wait 30 years.
The confidence intervals are such that the measured RSS temperatures are outside the 95% window. Since a confidence interval is symmetric, this means will probability p < 0.025

There were the claims for a falsifiability criterion. There were fulfilled and promptly ignored.

Google the Medieval Warming Period, a time where you could literally grow grapes in Ireland

The rate of CO2 increase changes AFTER the temperature rate increases.

You do not. Whites care about nature. Stop being a nigger.

Please tell me which of these statements is wrong

>Carbon Dioxide is a greenhouse gas
>Increasing the level of greenhouse gases increases radiative forcing
>Increasing forcing increases temperature
>Humans have increased atmospheric CO2 since the industrial revolution by over 120ppm
>Therefore humans are increasing temperature on earth directly
>Higher temperature will cause ice caps and glaciers to melt and will cause thermal expansion
>This will cause sea level to rise
>The current rate of CO2 injection into the atmosphere is 10 times faster than during the Paleocene Eocene Thermal Maximum when global temperatures increased by 5-9 degrees
>Therefore if we keep injecting CO2 we can expect a large increase in temperature
>Large increases in temperature has impacts on earth system elements such as the jet stream, coral reefs, boreal and tropical forests, ice caps, wind speeds etc
>This will have implications for humans
>The greater the CO2 the greater the warming
>The greater the warming the greater the changes
>The greater the changes the harder to adapt

the fact that we only have ~100 years of data to go by

Look into it's evidence

The consensus argument is a meaningless because science is not settled by appeals to authority or popularity. Worse yet, Cook fudged the numbers:

>"The Cook "consensus" study looked at about 12,000 publication abstracts. Of nearly 12,000 abstracts analyzed, there were only 64 papers in category 1 (which explicitly endorsed man-made global warming). Of those only 41 (0.3%) actually endorsed the quantitative hypothesis as defined by Cook in the introduction. A third of the 64 papers did not belong. None of the categories endorsed catastrophic” warming — a warming severe enough to warrant action — though this was assumed in the introduction, discussion and publicity material. That's right, a 0.3% "consensus."

> as are the greenhouse effects of gases like carbon dioxide.
i would be careful when it comes to co2 there is a paper by 2 physicists that mathematically disproved that co2 leads to global warming . it is more likely a byproduct of other effects that leads to co2 corelatinv with warming climate and not the main cause.
otherwise you are pretty much spot on . earth is warming since the last glacial period and wont stop anytime soon with or without human influence on the climate.

>Who here has the evidence saved?
Here you go.

But fake news though!

wrong
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2012/09/el-ninos-effect-onco2-causes-confusion/

>>Carbon Dioxide is a greenhouse gas
>>Increasing the level of greenhouse gases increases radiative forcing
>>Increasing forcing increases temperature
>>Humans have increased atmospheric CO2 since the industrial revolution by over 120ppm
>>Therefore humans are increasing temperature on earth directly

CO2 has a LOGARITHMIC warming profile, e.g., you have to double its concentration to get a mere 1.2 degrees warming. Right not the concentration is 400 ppm. The chances of it doubling to 800 ppm is almost impossible.

>>Humans have increased atmospheric CO2 since the industrial revolution by over 120ppm
Says who

Even though global warming is bullshit, I have no desire to disprove global warming because maybe it will help me convince people that we should privatize all the roads to reduce emissions and increase investment in mass transit.

Don't give me the El Nino bull shit. The Co2 measurements at Hawaii are carefully filtered and corrected. More over, yes, there is a huge correlation between the ENSO and global surface temperatures because ocean cycles have a strong effect on global temperature.

So all you're saying is that ocean cycles play an important role in global temperatures, which in turn, have a significant effect on CO2 concentration.

Duh

Nigger I don’t have to prove my innocence, you have to prove my guilt. Ask for proof it exists.

did you even read the study? raising temperature caused a local raise in co2 levels is what they found out wich confirms the data of the former user you replied to that co2 lags behind raising temperatures not causing them.

>Please tell me which of these statements is wrong

Please tell me how this statement is wrong

>Am I to believe that the exact same people who cannot predict the weather a week in advance can predict what it will be in 100 years?

Link me to the thermometers used. The most hilarious thing is expensive thermometers are + or - .5 C they don’t even know the temp right now at the level they say it will change because of global warming

>there is a paper by 2 physicists that mathematically disproved that co2 leads to global warming
Do you have a link to this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=6v66SPTYqF0

Were basically going to enter a mini ice-age around the year 2020. The spring of 2019 will arrive very late.

This will lead to widespread famine and a massive culling of Earths human population.

>Running back to Sup Forums cause you're getting BTFO on Reddit

Know your facts before you start shit idiot. Sup Forums won't be around forever

>some extent
Except that extent could be negligible. How much does 1 ton of carbon contribute to the average global temperature? No one can answer that. The only thing people can say is that it is some positive number.

>duplicated in labs
>global average temperatures
How good are those climate models at predicting future temperatures?

>climatedepot.com/2015/11/04/no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-9-months-a-new-record-the-pause-lengthens-again-just-in-time-for-un-summit-in-paris/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus

You can see it anywhere, global warming isn't happening anymore and hasn't been happening for awhile. That's why the sneaky Jews changed it to "climate change" because they climate is always changing but even then we are no where close to being as warm as it has been when other creatures roamed the Earth.

It's not the global warming part.
It's the whole doomsday narrative, it's the whole short term thinking that's oh so common among our activist friends that needs to be opposed.

We have a climate agreement that every country in the world is gonna wipe their asses with (again), we have a whole industry of fear mongering against nuclear energy because "muh nukes" even though they're fine with solar energy which is basically nuclear energy in space, and the only thing people care about is CO2. Who cares about clean energy requiring a heavily polluting production process, including dumping tons of toxic waste and heavy metals in the water when you can feel good about that inefficient windmill that turns wind into electricity?

They claim it's the biggest challenge humanity has ever faced, but you would not say that from their own half-assed approach to the issue.

>CO2 driving climate change for 500 million yeara

Co2 has always lagged behind rises in temperature by about 800 years on average. Kill yourself Al Gore.

You don't need to.
>GW has no negative effects
>human economic timscale such that sea level increases and farming changes have no negative economic impacts
>Proposed GW solutions not only do not solve any GW problems, they don't even lessen GW
How can you let somebody sell you a solution that doesn't fix the problem. Even more than that it isn't actually a problem.

You're paying somebody $10,000 to fix a $13,000 car to have the blinker fluid changed.

FUCK

You and Britbongistan fall

Last year marked the coldest Christmas in moscow ever recorded

Severely underrated.

Are you fucking stupid? That trend is in the record going back 500 thousand years. Even if it CO2 is not lagging temperature, it doesnt mean it wasnt in the past.

this was probably it

youtube.com/watch?v=LRQS5RhrwLA

96% of greenhouse gases is the water vapor from the oceans and transpiration. Out of the remaining 4% around 3.5% is Co2 I believe.
Yes we're pumping Co2 into the atmosphere but something to remember is that we are pulling it from **hydrocarbons that were pulled from the atmosphere in the distant past and converted to plant matter.**
Also, 13000 years ago sea levels were 400 feet lower and yet anatomically modern humans have been around for about 200,000 years. Methinks we'll adapt and be fine or the next bible will just have another flood story in it.

>I saw something here that disproved global warming a while ago
Nothing here has even disproved global warming.

Climate change is real, the planet has been heating and cooling in cycles for millions of years. The effect that humans have on these cycles is what's made up.

Pic is the average temp of the Earth for the last 600,000 years... looks pretty normal to me.

>The effect that humans have on these cycles is what's made up.

No, it's based on years of research.

>The effect that humans have on these cycles is what's made up.

Just another tax scheme

>No, it's based on years of biased research.

Fixed that for you

To me it is the fact that the most referenced studies and respected organizations who are the standard bearers for this movement ante not based on truth. The foundation with which this entire movement is based upon are lies.

>science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5178953/Climate-change-activists-exaggerate-sea-level-rise.html

Best post. Saved for posterity's sake.

Hmm, only one biased here is you.

If you think research about global warming is biased, you haven't really studied it.

(Not like you can prove that this bias exist, and if you could, you would get a lot of scientists fired)

You don't even need evidence. It's not the U.S. or Europe that is the problem. If global warming is really and humans are going to turn our own planet into an inhabitable wasteland than the onus is on the real threat, which is China, India, and 3rd world countries with mass population booms.
China doubles the US output for co2 as the #1 offender and when looking at coal usage by country China accounts for half of the coal usage in the world on their own. And they will never submit to the green energy craze because they know it will destroy their economy as it has done to the US with billions wasted subsidizing worthless green energy projects while killing off millions of jobs in productive non-green energy fields.
I mean none of their doomsday scenarios are real anyway, but if they are the people arguing that the US or Europe need to change are flat out retarded. We could go dark tomorrow, cut off all oil, coal, etc and they'd still be claiming we're going to be dead in 50 years because the worst offenders on the globe will continue cranking out cheap energy while laughing their asses off at our stupidity.

You mean like

>The idea of two sexes is simplistic. Biologists now think there is a wider spectrum than that.

Not to mention scientist burying our true history for the accepted the narrative.

No, I mean like, something that is related to what we are talking about...

Never heard of biologist who think the idea of two sexes is too simplistic, and the whole spectrum thing.

Sounds like your are mixing political activism, with actual science. It also sounds like something a sociologist would say,
who often ignore actually science and therefor happen to say some dumb shit.

The problem isn't wether global warming is real or not.
Even if it's as bad as they say, only third world shitholes will be affected and not be able to deal with it.
The real reason why it is pushed so hard in every country is because it's a very effective mean to make the whole world obey to one rule.
Haven't you heard anything about the New World Order that (((they))) are creating? Everyone must obey and the laws must apply worldwide. Global warming is just an excuse to get people used to it. Then it will be planetary laws on immigration and whatnot. This is why the subject is so sensitive and this is why you can't question it. It's their last (((trick))). People sometimes say global warming has become a religion, but in reality they are too ignorant or afraid to name the j*ws and their true new religion of the New World Order. This is the real new religion, and this is what we should worry about. Of course it's easier to say that global warming is a hoax than to confront them directly, which is exactly why Trump did that. It was his only option, he can't face the j*ws directly.
Once you've understood this everything becomes more clear: people don't go apeshit over science, they go apeshit because you're against the idea of applying their political decisions on a planetary scale.
For eurofags here, think also about the european union. It is very frowned upon to want to leave the EU, but not because it's bad for your country or anything. It's because it would postpone the establishment of the New World Order, the UE being an example of it at a smaller scale (for now).

It's all about political power. The watermelons want to dictate to the world how they are to live, but, first they have to convince the dummies that AGW is real . That, I believe, is the essence of warmist scam.

Why are you asking Sup Forums this? It's one of the most scientifically illiterate boards here.

>How do I disprove Global Warming?
you cant because its happening and smart people wont be convinced by whatever lies you tell them.

Stupid people on the other hand don't need much convincing. If their pack alpha tells them something they believe its true.

> Club of Rome connection
google.com/amp/s/climatism.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/in-searching-for-a-new-enemy-to-unite-us-we-came-up-with-the-threat-of-global-warming/amp/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOey4kp9lE4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8dbRUWTbA

youtube.com/watch?v=Vers5VT4m8E

Ez bro.
Put a glass of ice cold in front of them.

wow great argument
what about ice that is above water?

Watch the video nip?
In any case the ice underwater displaces enough water that the melting ice above fills in.

Now what about miles and miles of ice on top of continental shelves, bright guy

Explain what they scientific method is, and then show the scientific *evidence* for Carbon Build Up = Warmer Temp and then watch as the whole thing falls to the ground.

The earth was warmer in the 1600s than it is now, it has been fluctuating temps constantly. Different parts of the earth is warming, and other parts are cooling. This shit is natural. I don't doubt human produced pollution is causing weather change. I will not sit here and talk about doomsday geostorm bullshit.

The future of this planet is being able to control the weather, not cater to the natural effects of it. We might his a Ice Age in less than 1,000 years. Libtards can't see the important shit.

If you fund me one million.. I'll give you the answer. I'm tired of doing it for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
Not a problem mate.

This user was talking about land ice though, not the tip of a floating iceberg (sea ice) above the water. Land ice sits on solid ground above the sea level, and then joins the sea once it melts, raising the sea level. And since land ice is the majority of ice on earth, you are looking at significant sea level increases due to rising temperatures.

Messed up the posts, was responding to and referring to .

du-uhrrrrrrrr me hate global warm cause trump say it chinese plot

>Now what about miles and miles of ice on top of continental shelves, bright guy

>Melting ice on continental shelves will entirely fill the ocean
>Rivers, dams, lakes, swamps and other onshore estuaries don't exist
>What is ground water?

Global warming is real.

If only it was that easy. As the vid shows, ice that is already in the water will not increase the level of said water when it melts because of the lower density of the crystalline solid form of water (ice).
But, do this experiment in front of someone majoring in art. And they WILL point to the wet patch around the glass at say that ''clearly it did overspil''.
And now you have to try and teach them about water vapor condensing on the cold glass and during that process you will realise why that person didn't choose a STEM field.

This is simply balderdash.

The Solar System has always been in its galactic arm, it doesn't move independently from it.