Are men realizing Marriage is a scam?

what the fuck boogie IS actually getting a divorce?
The memes were real?
Why did she wait for after boogie started lipo instead of while he was a fat fuck who didn't try anything to improve himself?

She was afraid she'd actually have to start fucking the man she's leeching off of

if boogie thought the marriage was true love then he is a fucking retard more than I thought

>men
>people who play video games

Marriage is a (((scam))). The whole concept of rich people needing to divide up assets is fucking ridiculous. No dumb bitch could get rich simply because she married some dude. Likewise, some dude shouldn't get rich because he married some Sugar Mama. The system encourages such degenerate behavior. How can we even call this law?

Because she would have exposed herself as the shallow fuck she is. She was likely cheating on the zeppelin the entire marriage and when he decided to make an effort to improve it was no longer fun for her. His weight loss took away her one justification for slobbering nigger knob. Plus, most cunts leave their spouses after “babysitting” them through a crisis such as cancer or injury etc. They feel they’ve done enough nursing and move on. Women are dogshit.

Boogie needs to drop the woe is me charade. That women are not attracted to fat slobs, hate to break to ya, they aren't.

>men
>people who arbitrarily define men

but its a scam you literally cant avoid because even if you dont get married, if you've lived together long enough you will become legally bonded and she will qualify for your alimony

Most women are, user, agreed.

Until we, as males in the species, stop rewarding degenerate bitches, the majority of women will continue to be dogshit. Don't accept degeneracy. Treat the woman as she is. If she acts like a knuckle dragger, treat her as such. Cum in her face every time you fuck her. I'll guarantee sooner or later she'll start wondering why you are doing that and will start thinking about it.

>Only reason you should get married is to consolidate assets to raise a child/children. People who get married and haven't popped out kids within 2-3 years have always confused the hell out of me.

Western “marriage” - both (((civic))) and “””religious””” - definitely is.

probably because it seemed less likely that his death was imminent, so she settled for half

Why do people like a mentally handicapped 50+ obese "nerd" that acts like a 14 year old 24/7 but clearly has grey hair and will die soon because of all the mayo in his arteries?

She's a fat fuck too now. They were probably both feeders.

It is clearly a scam, more people are waking up to it. The Red Pill documentary did a good job exploring all the pitfalls.

If you still want to get married you need your woman to have a degree and a career, so that if you get divorced she can't claim she's dependant on you, she can support herself.

Who would fuck boogie? Seriously..

Boogie is gonna go MGTOW now. He's such a fucking stereotypical thirsty whiteknight beta.

Alright lads, why do you all like boogie? Because he’s a fuckin loser in my eyes.

losers gravitate towards losers

most divorces happen because of men
and men cheat more

if you want a stable marriage - start with yourselfs!

>Women are dogshit.
wow, you must be a real hit at parties

Boogie was a fat fucking fuck that married some thin girl, I KNEW that marriage was a sham from the get go

Ugly men CAN NEVER, E V E R have a happy relationship, modern day woman just worship themselves too much, too much ego, not enough love.

the truth isn't funny, user. why would you bring it to a party?

This would be an EU flag

>fat fuck gets cuckolded and man cheats on his wife
>men realize marriage is a scam

It's not even just marriage. Where I am, there's this common-law bullshit. Just three years of living together, and you're basically considered to be married. The same divorce court bullshit for married couples, also applies to common-law couples.

>be in a relationship for 4 years
>move in together after the first year
>everything is fine
>end of year 4 she decides she wants to split up
>k, whatever, it was fun, have a good life
>court papers show up in the mail shortly after she leaves
>now she's trying to take half of your shit
>prepare yourself for the court date
>get there
>she starts crying abuse
>lesbian judge and pander-queer jury side with her fake tears
>put you on the hook for alimony despite her not even giving you one fucking kid because you're a cisgendered shitlord in their eyes

Prenup every time.

Both of them are getting treated unfairly.

Boogie for obvious reasons

The doc brings in a shitload of money for his wife and family. His wife should not be throwing a tantrum because he chose to take one of the girls that were throwing themselves at him. I'm sure his wife is not treating him perfectly every day either.

>Boogie was a fat fucking fuck that married some thin girl
Afaik, they were both enormous fatasses at the time. She just lost some weight earlier.

I think it's 2 years here, but also they're not entitled to pre-marriage assets like they would be in a divorce IIRC

prenups aren't worth the paper they're printed on because apparently there is an epidemic of women being 'tricked' and 'forced' to sign prenups

>fat cuck joins the MGTOW train because he has no other choice

I can see why nu-Sup Forums is on his side

After his gastric bypass she realized that she couldn't force feed him into an early grave and inherit his wealth so she cut her losses and moved on.

No, it's just that thinking that our human counterparts are worthless (either male or female) can only have negative consequences and be counterproductive to humanity in general.

pic unrelated

But boogie is not a man user. Also MGTOW are fucking gay.

fuck off bitch, my dick is fun for you at parties but knowing your hubby at home is gonna kiss you goodnight after sucking it I might call you a vapid bitch as I cum. Make a scene IDGAF you've done yours.

Destroyed.

>tfw trans

Boogie "Punch nazis" 1488

Can't say I feel bad seeing a leftist get BTFO

Cuckoo

Just keep up the arguing..male vs female, right vs left, rich vs poor, black vs white...it is working out so well for all of us and the central banks robbing us blind while we argue..you emotional fuck

You're being fucking worthless with your garbage posts. Stop posting and I'll think you're worth something again.

Now that his life has gone to shit he will begin the redpill process. He has already taken baby steps by seeing the reality of women. It is only a matter of time now.

humans are flawed, user
the problem is women aren't the way we're taught they are. we're taught that they're the epitome of loyalty, empathy and love. they're not. in those aspects they're dogshit

they aren't worthless, they serve a purpose, but they are no longer on a leash and without that leash they're actually a detriment to society. western women aren't even popping out white babies anymore all the while voting for leftist policies that destroy our homes
he's right, they are dogshit, but it's also the fault of weak men for letting them get to this point

if your dog shits in your house, maybe you needed to train your dog better.

it is disgusting to use anyone, ever as a means to an end..male or female

call me crazy

just proceed with caution in relationships. whatever sex you are

Do I strike you as someone who goes to parties? Nice pic btw. I think my mom texted me that a few weeks ago. She’s 67. What’s your excuse?

lol now it's the old vs young argument lol

is that all you've got?

see

in what way am I talking about using anyone as a means to an end?

Did u kno I slept with a chad

saved

>men
>faggots who use meme flags

can you tell me about your encounter with him while pretending that it just happened tonight and you're my girlfriend?

>had it worked it woulda been worth the gamble
that is literally every fucking bet retard

Marriage is like a mini communist commune. Which was fine before the state went full fucking commie.

Nothing to do with age boy-o. Only pointing out your posts are as funny as my mom’s. Honest question: are you legit tard? Looking at your posts I see someone who clearly has clicked on the wrong link and is way out of their element. Do you even know where you are? I’d say fuck off back to Plebbit but your pedestrian Mom-humour is so dickless even they would eat you alive. Leave now, son. Whilst you’re still in one piece.

>they serve a purpose
you're not too quick, are you?

Well honey. It was pretty fucking intense
Being taken by an alpha male like that is amazing, the sex was so good and I felt so safe in his muscular arms

And yes. He was bigger than you.

A woman will always try to maximize their gains and then leave to do the same shit somewhere else.

I watched my older brother go through a fuck ton of girlfriends because everytime he bought them something really expensive they immediately broke up with him after since they assumed they wouldn't get much more. They never know our family is rich and just live modestly and him spending thousands of dollars on them is actually nothing.

now you don't like your mom? lol

i definitely know where i am, despite all the purposeful distraction and instigatory shill threads

>having relationships not for the purpose of starting a family
w h y t h o

are you implying women don't serve a purpose?
you understand that humans have two genders that need to mate to reproduce, right?
that's different than using them as means to an end

thanks babe

hes lying..she probably got half and he wants to feel like a white knight

Kys

Like they understand anything else but arguing... I've pursued and been in long term relationshits enough to know what they're all about. I'm talking about the seemingly wholesome cute girls as well: all emotional parasites that will shit test you until you flip so they have an excuse to leave you. I fucking hate you all, the only women I actually respect are the thots that admit to being thots, the rest are a whore and a half but play games as if they weren't.

Hell yeah I'm bitter after trying with you.

My mom is alright. But she’s a mom. Mom humour by def is lame.

Your mom on the other hand was fuckin fantastic.

Can people stop talking about Boogie's wife cheating on him like she's hot or something? She's almost as fat as he is now.

If an overweight women was dating an average or below average man and she loses weight, she'll dump you in a heartbeat if she starts getting attention from better looking men. No matter how much that man may have improved her life and helped her out, women dont care.

Women have no loyalty. They will always justify their shitty behaviour, so will their friends & family and the rest of this gynocentric soceity.

It’s the principle of the thing, lad. Remember those? Principles?

>Why did she wait for after boogie started lipo instead of while he was a fat fuck who didn't try anything to improve himself?

She was an enabler, a feeder. She wanted him fat so he'd die quicker, but now that he's getting his life together, he'll live longer

Just look at recent pictures of him, compared to just a few months ago

>Keem
>Boogie
>Man

Pick one neighbour

Women are fickle and crave attention. They just don't love as deeply as men do. They're always looking to improve their situation.

Boogies wife probably had thoughts about leaving him for a while. She no doubt believes she can do better. The surgery was probably a catalyst, due to the fact it's likely this was her last major chance to get out of the relationship, while still maintaining a good social status.

How could she leave him, if he potentially loses all his weight? What would the excuse be?

Right now, the excuse is simple. He's morbidly obese. Who can blame her, right?

Well you could have stopped your cuck gov't. But you didn't, aussie cuck.

as confirmed by trips

all i'm saying is that all the hot-button emotional issues (age, race, finacial status, sex, political affiliation, etc) are just a distraction while we are robbed blind..and this thread is certainly keeping that trend alive,

so, while some choose to argue things that will have no effect on our current clusterfuck that is the usa (and will only worsen it), others try to focus on the real problem..central banks and their political shills

the rest can keep arguing about the opposite sex and its merits and shortcomings...that is really helping us

pic the people robbing us now as you argue about women and act exactly how you say they do, hateful and predatory

lol 6 captcha screens

>yes goy *bzzt* *beep* don't breed haha *crackle* live life lmao

>Your mom on the other hand was fuckin fantastic.

You're criticizing someone else's sense of humor... and THIS is what YOU have to offer?????????

Trump is the only person with an actual chance at taking down the banks and Americans voted him in so now were talking about other things in threads that are about those other things. Also
>reddit spacing

>implying womyn would serve any purpose and wouldn't be gimmedats, basically nigger-tier.

same guy in all pics

The law states that what you had before the marriage remains yours, what is made inside of the marriage is split, unless you are married for longer than ten years. At that point the difference in earning power is evened out by the higher earner. This is because (traditionally) the lower earner made sacrifices in their career in order to take care of the family. It is compensation for lost career development.

>Your mom on the other hand was fuckin fantastic.

god, i wish you had an argument

pic definitely related

now you've brought me down to your level i hope you're happy lol

And yet here you are as well, wasting your time. What have you done this morning to stop the central bank cartel besides wake up alone, jackoff, have your tea and muffin and log on to Sup Forums to post Mom-humour and rant at others?

>fat american mongrel is left by wife
colour me surprised

id lick

>Why did she wait for after boogie started lipo
maybe he slowly growing a backbone with babysteps improved quality of life

Fantastic letter. Need more people to wake up.

>Trump is the only person with an actual chance at taking down the banks

I hope you're right

E-Celebs are part and parcel of a nations culture, and therefor fall into the realm of politics.

i come on pol everyday for my news, it is the true last bastion of free speech

i never waste my time here and have never posted on reddit, though i did go on the_donald around the election for the hilarity

The men who get treated like shit in a marriage are shitty men to begin with. If they spent time improving themselves before entering into a marriage half cocked they wouldn't be in this mess. If you don't intend to have a child and raise it to be a successful, Christian, Alpha within 2 years if marriage then don't marry. If the chick isn't in board then don't marry her.

No. No it isnt

Her Insta: instagram.com/kaseyyalater/

some pics with her ex

instagram.com/p/dIryMmhjti/?taken-by=kaseyyalater

instagram.com/p/bw1-nDBjqr/?taken-by=kaseyyalater
Ex Boyfriends insta: instagram.com/suitandsaber/

and by your logic he miraculousy grew 6 inches
Her New boyfriend: instagram.com/p/zIt5PSBjj5/?taken-by=kaseyyalater

i meant my time is never wasted here

>Men
>From a "country" that cant even win wars against its own wildlife

>prenups aren't worth the paper they're printed on because apparently there is an epidemic of women being 'tricked' and 'forced' to sign prenups

that's why you hire a lawyer to sign that they explained it to the woman

What part of "forced" did you not understand
If a woman said "he wasn't going to marry me if i didn't sign this prenup" would be seen coercion

She is afraid that his standards will rise and that he will ditch her because she herself is a cunt

The government should give me several million dollars because I grew up in a broken household and couldn't become rich. See how this doesn't make any sense? The women made a conscious choice to become mothers instead of workers. They shouldn't be given anything the man's earned over his lifetime

how sheltered are men that still haven't realized it's a scam? half of married men get a divorce. I have a hard time believing there are men in the US unaware of this considering everyone knows somebody divorced.

But the man gained children and other things out of the deal.