Islam thread

Main difference with Christianity:
>We believe Jesus is a Prophet and the Messiah, but he is not the son of God. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses are Prophets in addition to Mohamed being the last one.

>We believe there is only one God, we do not believe in the concept of Trinity. Consider that God took a human form is blasphemous in Islam.

>We do not believe God is a kind of human in the clouds. He is an entity which has created the Universe, has no beginning and no end, is unique, has no sons or parents, has full power on the whole Universe, and has full-knowing of everything that happens in this Universe. We don't represent God because the brain can not imagine a physical representation of Him.

>We don't believe in Jesus to be sacrificed to save mankind and its sins. Everybody is responsible for its own acts and pays for its own sins.

>Every human is born free of sins instead of Christians believing that we are all sinners since day 1.
If you have any question, please go ahead!

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmfeed.com/when-the-islamic-state-saved-150000-jews/
submission.org/Corruption_of_Religion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4:1-11&version=NKJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do Muslims fuck goats ?

Islam = ultimate redpill

You have an opportunity to ask any question on a religion you don't know about except in fake news media and you just shitpost?

t Rasheed
Islam is Arab nationalism prove me wrong

Old Arab tradition

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."
Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him, in his final sermon.

Why do muslims believe in gassing jews?

Explain this OP

Fuck off you sand nigger. Your so called last "Prophet" was a paedophile who fucked a 9 yo girl called Aisha. And you guys spread propaganda regarding learning to live like the profit Mo. Hence, pedophilia is not a crime in Islam. That's reason enough why islam should not ever be taken seriously.

Also, y do you ppl fuck goats and breed like rabbits?

Still the religion is controlled by arabs and every place that Islam takes over falls to Arab culture, wasn't the validity of the prophets words determined by a council of arabs

You start off with a lie.

Muslims do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. The Islamic Messiah is a servant of Lucifer called the Imam Mahdi.

Christians also believe in only one God; in three persons/expressions. Christ said to those who wondered about God the Father "if you have seen me, you have seen the father" or something like that.

Spirituality is experiential. You can quote from your Koranic jokebook all day, but pray instead. Look at the decency of ordinary Christians compared to murderous Muslims.

If you look at religions as a set of rules, you'll be Muslim until you die.

If you study all faiths, only one promises salvation and helps you be a better human being.

Thanks for your attention, I'll let you get back to beheading and exploding now.

Not really, Ottomans controlled the arabs for a long time then the zionist britbongs happened

French version so you can print it on your toilet wall and read it everytime you take a shit.

Sage

>>Every human is born free of sins instead of Christians believing that we are all sinners since day 1.
But that's wrong.

Sure, Cathocucks believe that but they aren't Christian to begin with.

Its impossible to trust any answer about a religion as an outsider.
Being somewhat familiar with the intricacies of christianity and seeing the confusion that outsiders have, ive come to realize that when you are familiar with a religion you develop an inherent intuitive feel when someone saying something about it is referring to accepted fundamental teachings or some crazy protestant interpretation of something or other. Due to this i can order the value and validity of what they are saying.
Some random person claiming to speak for some religion or another is therefore always suspect. You might reply with something established and orthodox or you might reply with some heretical heterodoxy. There is no way for me to distinguish the two. The only way to really come to understand would require me very methodically and elaborately learning the theology from the ground up and honestly im a little ticked off about constantinople still.

>You start off with a lie.

not its true Isa (may peace upon him) will come back and delete the world from you evangelic kike scum.

Based anarcho - WTF?

Turkish Alevite masterrace reporting in

this is literal heresy, i doubt even respectable protestants would agree with you

you are degenerate inbred savages who impose themselves over children, animals and women due to your dicklet complex.

kill yourself and take your entire family with, subhuman

We do not believe in gassing the jews or anybody. For example, muslims took jew refugees during the Spanish Inquisition.

"In July 1492, the new state of Spain expelled its Jewish and Muslim populations as part of the Spanish Inquisition. As a response, the Caliph of the Islamic state, Sultan Bayezid II, sent out the Ottoman Navy under the command of Admiral Kemal Reis to Spain in order to evacuate them safely to Ottoman lands. More than 150,000 Jewish refugees had sought refuge with the Ottoman Empire. The Sultan had sent out fermans (Imperial Edicts) throughout the Empire that the refugees were to be welcomed."
ilmfeed.com/when-the-islamic-state-saved-150000-jews/

However, due to currently political situation with Israel, there was a rise of antisemitism as it is considered as an aggression towards the Muslim world.

Why do people continue to believe in a religion whose prophet has been proved to be a lying conman?

What's islam's view on Platonism?

depends on the sect

>Literal heresy
Nah. What they were born with is a tendency to sin. Which can or cannot be indulged in. If it's not indulged in one just never dies and instead gets taken to heaven like Job.

Not an argument current day scenario suggest something completely different

LOL, when muslims from shitholes like Pakistan and Bangladesh go to Arab they got fucked by those oil Sheikhs and treated like slaves. No wonder slavery is still a thing in middle east. Stop preaching about Mohammad, piss be upon him.

Stop making shill threads you stupid fucking sandniggers. This was your last thread, that you ditched when people called you kidie fuckers out on your shit.

POO BTFO

Cuz the cucks are so regressive that cannot handle basic science and are stuck in 14th century mentality.

>can or cannot
Thinking of a sin is the same as doing the sin.
In order to avoid ever sinning, assuming you reject the idea that there is an inherited sin from day 1, you would have to go through life with out ever even imagining sinning.

The most holy people might be able to accomplish this for periods of time, but they are not born that way.

Not to worry, the fuckers would fight among themselves and perish in no time.

Nobody knows the exact age of Aisha during her marriage as there was no birth record at the time.

Muslim authors who calculate Aisha's age based on the more detailed information available about her sister Asma estimate that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen at the time of her marriage. Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi, an Iranian Islamic scholar and historian, has considered six different approaches to determining Aisha's age and concluded that she was engaged in her late teens. Using the age of Fatimah as a reference point, the Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement scholar Muhammad Ali has estimated that Aisha was over ten years old at the time of marriage and over fifteen at the time of its consummation.

American historian Denise Spellberg has reviewed Islamic literature on Aisha's virginity, age at marriage and age when the marriage was consummated and speculates that Aisha's youth might have been exaggerated to exclude any doubt about her virginity. Spellberg states, "Aisha's age is a major pre-occupation in Ibn Sa'd where her marriage varies between six and seven; nine seems constant as her age at the marriage's consummation." She notes one exception in Ibn Hisham's biography of the Prophet, which suggests that consummation may have occurred when Aisha was age 10, summarizing her review with the note that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity. They also suggest the variability of Aisha's age in the historical record." Early Muslims regarded Aisha's youth as demonstrating her virginity and therefore her suitability as a bride of Muhammad. This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.

Salam brother

>religion is controlled by Arabs
wtf?
>every place falls to Arab culture
False, chechens, bosniaks, persians accepted Islam and preserved their culture

>btfo
>kuran is still maintained by arabs

>Persian
Topkek, that's why a large part of the country had to leave as they coundnt understand the arabised Persian

There is no central organisation in Islam. The religion is controlled by nobody. Today most Muslims are Asian (Indonesia) which outnumber Arab Muslims.

Ottoman Empire rulers were turkish and spoke turk even if they were Muslims. But yes, prayers have to be done in Arabic.

>wasn't the validity of the prophets words determined by a council of arabs

didn't understood this one

How did Arabic culture spread to Mesopotamia, Levante, Egypt and North Africa in general, even to Mauretania?

Moreover, Hisham's narration got rejected by many of his disciples.

>there is no central organization in Islam
There absolutely is, Saudi maintains the kuran wahabism or following the text to the word was started by an Arab, you prey towards the mecca controlled by Saudi it's like saying Israel isn't Jewish

A council of arabs determined whether what they remembered what the prophet said or not the satanic verses are discredited by Muslim using this very point

Source?
Persians took the Arabic alphabet but preserved their language. That's why they added new letters such as the "g" or "p", which doesn't exist in Arabic.

Various reasons.
Under the Umayyads, Arabs didn't really like the conversion of non-Arabs, to convert non-arabs had to be clients "mawali" of Arabs, maybe that's a factor for that.

But still to this day, culture from Mesopotamia, Levant, Gulf and North Africa are different.

Lol, all that bullshit doesn't even make any sense. Islam is just a cheap rip off of Judaism and Christianity because Mo was one whiny kid who got no attention from anyone.

So he gathered a bunch of goat fucking like minded people and started a fucking religion based on slavery, pedophilia, rape and gross insecurity.

Basically, many so called "scholars" say that once a girl starts menstruating she is okay to fuck. Look what a sick religion has been constructed out of thin air.

Not to forget the niqab and hijab shit. The men cover their women because they are insecure as fuck because of possessing small penises.

I enjoy bacon & whiskey
Do you?

>We do not believe God is a kind of human in the clouds.

Neither do christians. God appears in the bible in many forms but in christian theology god is omnipresence such as the muslim god you described. "Human in the clouds"-interpretation only appears in popular culture. There is a part in bible in which there reads: "God created man as his own image" but most Christians do not interpret this literally.

Arabs are ultimate cucks that I have seen. Sad to see Murica sucking Saudi Arabia dick cuz oil.

Why are Muslims racist towards other muslims?
Quote: "We can´t go to that mosque, it´s full of somali muslims"
EXPLAIN THIS OP!

pro tip: you can´t.

Lmao bro do you even know what you're talking about? "Saudis maintains the kuran wahhabism" wtf are you talking about?

Saudis want to spread wahhabism thanks to their oil money but they're not the supreme authority of Islam.
The OIC "Organization of Islamic Cooperation" is composed of every leader from majority Muslim countries. That includes Turkey, Indonesia and every other non-Arab Muslim majority countries. Not only Arabs.

So every day Sup Forums will get another French mudshit poster pushing their shit religion
Is this what we've come to?

Most women are taken by few men, that's what happens when you have multiple wives.

>Islam is just a cheap rip off of Judaism and Christianity
Wrong, the theology of Islam and the theology of Christianity are radically different. We share the same theology as Judaism but there are many main elements that differs. We believe in Hell and they don't.
>niqab and hijab
Two different things:
hijab -> islamic
niqab -> pre-islamic beduin

How will you justify your worship of Satan to God?

>once a girl starts menstruating she is okay to fuck.
Thats literally nature.

>prayers have to be done in Arabic.
Your biggest problem really. If you just made yourselves more asthetically western and used western terminologies instead of sticking to one mandated language you would get heaps of converts.

>However, due to currently political situation with Israel

A tiny country that wants to exist and is surrounded by lesser civilised people is a pain in the ass to you who is shitposting form France.

Sure tell me more!

The Islamic Ummah is a joke. The only reason Islam exists is because u ppl have no idea about contraceptives and breed like rabbits.

You have no idea how farsi works
Wahabism is true Islam

>We believe
Nobody gives a fuck what you believe.

>everybody is responsible for its own acts
Explain in the second sura where it explicitly states Allah puts a seal on the heart of unbelievers to make them be unbelievers
almost like your full of shit eh?

Lol. Where do you see Muslims convert people in Denmark, Germany, Spain or Thailand?

Where have you seen Muslims ask for specific laws in France, Switzerland or the Netherlands? If you have a problem that a muslim eats halal, this is your problem. Nobody forces you to eat anything and you cannot force a muslim to eat something he doesn't want to.

Paris car-burning. Yeah of course, it is done buy Islam. Not by arab drug dealers that spent their time drinking booze and doing shit and doesn't give a shit about Islam. Don't think arabs = muslims

Yeah Israel, India and Russia are not due to Israel-Palestine, India-Pakistan and Russia-Tchetchenia political tensions. Guyana & Kenya: lol

Chad, Lebanon: seriously lol. Christians and Muslims live together in Lebanon. Just ask any Lebanon guy.

Lol where do you see persecutions of minorities n Qatar or Malaysia?

80%: lol what are christians coptes in Egypt. Where have you seen persecution in Indonesia, Iran, Morocco, UAE or Turkey?

100%
KSA & Afghanistan: yeah biggest US allies
Somalia: civil war
Yemen: where have you seen fighting against christians?

The only way to keep a terrorist away is to hang bacon at your door. Keep whiskey for extra protection.

A lot of the ruckus Muslims stir up is because of believing the words of scholars. This is the ultimate red pill for Muslims. submission.org/Corruption_of_Religion.html

the whole picture is completely false

>You have no idea how farsi works
Nice non-argument you got there, are you even a Parsi?
>Wahhabism is true Islam
Except the fact that Islam sunni came in the 7th century and that Wahhabism came 10 centuries after.

To those who deny the truth.

>Wrong, the theology of Islam and the theology of Christianity are radically different.

Agreed, terrorism is mainstream in islam unlike others.

Also, learn to take a fucking joke, cartoon or meme and don't start killing journalists like in Charlie Hebdo case.

Is not the primary fundamental goal of Islam world conquest? Mohamed told you you spread your faith by the sword, and to slay the infidel wherever you find him, and to the best of my understanding, the later scriptures chronologically (the violent ones) supersede the earlier ones (the peaceful ones).

Also, isn't the biggest difference between Christianity and Islam roughly 600 years of development? As long as you only give me, the infidel, the options to convert, pay Jizya, or die, I'm not going to be really big on your faith. Maybe call back in 600 years when you guys've chilled out enough to stop brutally murdering people en masse like the Christians did?

>theology
>terrorism
Are you retarded?

>learn to take a fucking joke and dont kill journalists
Lol we're 4 millions Muslims in France, literally only 2 of us chimped out. The rest knows how charlie hebdo works and just ignored that

Wahabism is following the book to the word ie true Islam and I can read farsi poetry i'm not a parsi but i know the language and have talked to people who escaped the revolution

Religious fundamentalism is deeply ingrained into the local populace and it deeply affects their perception of minorities. What about France?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

>supersede the earlier ones (the peaceful ones)
False. Many peaceful verses can be found in the Makkan surahs. Not only this but the Surahs where the violent verses are found always contextualize them.

>As long as you only give me, the infidel, the options to convert, pay Jizya, or die, I'm not going to be really big on your faith
Why do you guys love calling yourselves infidels or kuffar? Why do you have this victim complexhood, most Muslims don't even use the word kafir.

>Wahabism is following the book to the word
Wrong, in wahhabism hadith can overpower the Quran. Wahhabism is based on reformation (for the worst), which is considered sinful.

Yah and still to come across Islamic sects that dint follow the hadith
Inb4 sufi

> Jesus is the Messiah. Mahdi is just a Muslim ruler who will appear during the end of times.

>Christians also believe in only one God; in three persons/expressions
Why would God take a human form. How Jesus, if he was a god, would need to sleep, to go to toilets, etc.
How the hell can Satan try to tempt God?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4:1-11&version=NKJV

>Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”[c]

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

>Look at the decency of ordinary Christians compared to murderous Muslims.

Ordinary Muslims also have decency. You just repeat what medias spread. By the way, ISIS got CIA money. Saudi Arabia are US puppets. Don; t generalise their behaviour to common Muslims.

>If you study all faiths, only one promises salvation and helps you be a better human being.

I have to disagree on that.

What a great argument, apeman!

Well you might ask some questions and then check my answers. As you want buddy!

>How the hell can Satan try to tempt God?
This.
They'll just answer by "b-but he didn't fell for it!'

I don't know. What is the message spread by the Platon doctrine?

It's like saying that Christianity is a wrong religion because some Mexican drug cartel member is killing people while he wears a Christian cross on his neck. In this case, I would just say that the guy never understood the Christian message and is an hypocrite.

ok, so how about that Surah 9:5 in the Qur'an?

Islam is a religion for subhumans. I tried Islam, went to mosques and Quran classes. Stopped going because they're such a low life form and because the religion is meant for them.

Same shit happened to me.
> teacher how is it in arabic "to cut throat"?
> don't you believe in angels?! - haven't seen one yet, have you - no, but hey, he doesn't believe in angels!

>Lol, all that bullshit doesn't even make any sense. Islam is just a cheap rip off of Judaism and Christianity because Mo was one whiny kid who got no attention from anyone.

It is normal to have some similarity as the Gospel and the Torah have been sent by God to Prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus. Human have been adding innovations with time and God send new Prophets and Messengers to guide mankind.

>So he gathered a bunch of goat fucking like minded people and started a fucking religion based on slavery, pedophilia, rape and gross insecurity.

false

>Basically, many so called "scholars" say that once a girl starts menstruating she is okay to fuck.

Yeah it is normal. A man is considered adult once he can produce semen.

>The men cover their women because they are insecure as fuck because of possessing small penises.

You seems to have a fixation on penises.

I don't know, never tried.

Jirah or arguing with a imam is haram in Islam

Proof? :-)

What a bunch of cowards!

Yeah. People coming to your land to expel you and you have to be fine with that?

If I come to your country and take a city because you have so much land and we are just a tiny city is ok for you?

>Wahabism is true Islam

Yeah the US-backed country spending money on killing other Muslims (Yemen for example) and funding terror organisation (ISIS) killing mostly Muslims is the true Islam.

Muhammad is a false prophet and Islam is a false religion. The quran calls “allah” a great deceiver multiple times. The God of Abraham is not a deceiver. Muslims do not worship the Judeo Christian God. It was not Gabriel who recites the quran to muhammad, it was Satan posing as Gabriel. You have all been decieved. Because your “god” is the greatest deceiver, Satan is the father of lies.

Islam is a false religion. Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion. Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion. Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion. Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion. Islam is a false religion Islam is a false religion

Why does the most basic and argumentless posts have to be from kikemericans?
He's called the great schemer, not deceiver. And He's called like that when He decided to plan against those who wanted to kill Jesus sws, how is that evil?

Is following the word of kuran Islam?

Typical Sven, you even went to mosque?

>s not the primary fundamental goal of Islam world conquest? Mohamed told you you spread your faith by the sword, and to slay the infidel wherever you find him, and to the best of my understanding, the later scriptures chronologically (the violent ones) supersede the earlier ones (the peaceful ones).

My friend, you will have to support this statement. Please quote me the Quran and we will discuss further.

>Also, isn't the biggest difference between Christianity and Islam roughly 600 years...

A Muslim cannot ask you to convert or to die.

So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants.
Quran 3:20

Read also that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

>This is a letter which was issued by Mohammed, Ibn Abdullah, the Messenger, the Prophet, the Faithful, who is sent to all the people as a trust on the part of God to all His creatures, that they may have no plea against God hereafter. Verily God is Omnipotent, the Wise. This letter is directed to the embracers of Islam, as a covenant given to the followers of Jesus the Nazarene in the East and West, the far and near, the Arabs and foreigners, the known and the unknown.
>...
>No one is allowed to plunder these Christians, or destroy or spoil any of their churches, or houses of worship, or take any of the things contained within these houses and bring it to the houses of Islam. And he who takes away anything therefrom, will be one who has corrupted the oath of God, and, in truth, disobeyed His Messenger.

here in indonesia theres not much genocide or jihad or shit like that
sure theres a group of jihadist but normies media and government here sees them as disease now.
we dont play with jews thats why
p. s : muslim is still cancer tho

For example, the Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30