Is there a more niggerly crime than shoplifting? I feel it's the worst kind of degeneracy...

Is there a more niggerly crime than shoplifting? I feel it's the worst kind of degeneracy. And the way shoplifters try to justify it is even worse. "Corporations aren't real people so it's okay that i'm a nigger."

Other urls found in this thread:

endhomelessness.org/resource/veteran-homelessness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there a more niggerly crime than shoplifting?

Forcible rape is right up there.

>Forcible rape is right up there.
also home invasions are pretty niggardly.

Shoplifting is shitty, but stealing from other people is higher up on the nigger scale.

Theft is degenerate goy. Dont ever steal from your masters goy.

Youre such a good shabbos goy, you earn an extra sheckle!

I steal snacks, shots of liquor and batteries for my Xbox controller all the time. Stay mad sugar

As always americucks defending big corporations.

There is nothing wrong with stealing if you need to feed yourself or your family. Why do you guys care so musch about por people stealing? Do something for them so they dont have to steal if you care so much about them.

Stealing bikes. Anyone using a bike as their primary mode of transportation is either a kid or already down on their luck

>nigger behavior is ok

It's called getting a job, pedro. then again spain doesn't have any of those lmao

sugarposting? This is some next-level shit.

Corporations are real people, but I still don't care. There's a lot more niggerer crime.

>spain
i love it

Graffiti.

Singapore has the right idea: whip them.

said the so-called Christian.

Hahaha! poor people deserve to starve to death!

HOW DARE THOSE HUNGRY PEOPLE TO STEAL BREAD FROM A MULTI-TRILLION DOLLARS COMPANY TO FEED THEIR FAMILY! THEY ARE GOING TO HELL! RIGHT MR PASTOR?

*PRAYS IN MURICAN* (As if a 2000+ years old jew could understand english)

And stripping naked to attack in a bloodlust after sacrificing a child and later eating your enemies, as in Liberia.

>spain
>the place with longer life span and less crime than america

killing and rapping is pretty niggerdly

Gang rape

>stealing if you need to feed yourself or your family.
This isn't Les Misérables. Nobody is that poor in the developed world. There are plenty of resources like food pantries or government handouts for poor people to get food. The only people that hard up have serious drug abuse problems. Things are probably different in a 3rd world country like Spain.

No one starves in the US due to being poor. They have social programs that niggers abuse. The poor are fat in the US.

Leave Spain alone you 56% nigger. He has his tradition. What do you have? McDonalds? lol

>pay debts

>Nobody is that poor in the developed world.

How many of your so-called ´WAR HEROES´ are freezing and starving in the streets?

Dont even get me started on american healthcare. People sometimes lose everything and have to eat , sometimes they have a family to take care of and sometimes they have to decide weather to pay for electricity or getting to eat.

>usa has a higher GDP to debt ratio than spain, but I'm too fucking inbreed and retarded to know that.

We get it, you're a racist.

We found one boys.

>be potato
>fuck nigger

How about they do something for themselves instead of living like a nigger?

>defends taking stuff that doesn't belong to you, and which has probably been earned but someone else

isn't communism one of the seven deadly sins or something?

>How many of your so-called ´WAR HEROES´ are freezing and starving in the streets?

Less than 40,000, with a lot of hold overs from the Vietnam era. With nearly 22 million veterans, this equals 0.18% of the veteran population. Veterans have always been prone to homelessness due to the stress of war.

endhomelessness.org/resource/veteran-homelessness/

>Be me
>senior in high school
>never shoplifted
>start going out with this chick
>5/10, not proud
>go with her and her friend to walgreens
>they start stuffing their purses with all sorts of stupid shit no one needs
>wtf?
>"oh we do this all the time" laughing
>"fuck this" i go wait in the car
>tell her not do that shit anymore
>trys to make "cute" sad puppy face
>"bitch did you here what i said?"
>she agrees not do it anymore
>next day go to school
>leave class for a drink of water
>see her walking the halls crying
>she comes up to me and hugs me
>"what happened?"
>"I got caught steeling from walgreens"
>dump her right there
>crys harder
>walk back to class
>10 years later she is working at the walgreens

People who steal on impulse and not out of some sort of supposedly dire need are pure 100 percent grade-A nigger. People who steal out of some supposed need are probably just stupid niggers also.

If there's a genuine need for something dire like food or shelter, it's not even stealing and you're the real nigger for not sharing.