Achinky’s Heel

Do you remember that chinky girl during the Meme Wars who got popular for being a Trump supporter for Chinks?

Well, she got me suspended on Twitter, but it’s a good thing read on.

I figured out that she’s one of those self hating chicks who wishes she were White.

Every time she Tweets, I’ll reply with things like when she sings, “Wow! You sound just like an aryan blonde White girl! Great job!”

She always replies upset.

So why is this pol related or important?

1) It’s pol related because pol made her an eceleb during the election.

2) It’s an interesting observation because if you’re honest about it, the Republican Party is the party of the White man, whether you admit it or not.

Republicans are fighting for the White way of western life, as opposed to life in a nigger or mudskins country.

Therefore, when you see a chink, or nigger, as a strong MAGA supporter, you’re actually seeing an ethnic person who wishes they were White, admitting the superiority of the White race.

Ergo, in conclusion, Kathy Zhu chinkster from China, talks and acts like a White girl, but gets really pissed when you point out she’s a chink.

It’s a very interesting socio-political subject for study.

>INB4 She rejected you
>INB4 NYPA

A) I’m gay.
B) I hate Twitter and mostly troll when bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A) I’m gay.

What? Are you saying that OP might be a faggot?

STOP THE PRESSES

Jump from a roof fucking orbiter.

faggot

These are not intelligent responses that add to the conversation.

Reported for targeted harassment.

Oh, and P.S. Sup Forums is a gay forum. If you didn’t know, you’re a closet fag.

No idea who this slant-eyed whore is but OP sounds like a butthurt faggot, and writes in an ultra creepy style too.

You should strongly consider suicide

ur part of the problem nigger

Except the true conservative white men around here who want to save Western society also want faggots like OP thrown in to wood chippers
> Really gets the noggin joggin

If you saw me in real life, you’d be hella scared and creeped out even more.

Hint: I look like a huge muscled skin head but act like a 13 yr old girl

I tried it. Didn’t work.

>These are not intelligent responses
stupid threads get stupid responses. shocker

Dude, you’re a sandnigger Muslim.
Your opinions mean nothing here, roach.

Try jumping from a tall building, I can guarantee you will have success

Exactly, and I agree with that, but what you don’t realize is most conservatives are faggots.

OP is a massive faggot
>youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

Get professional help

You wrote the STUPIDEST of responses.
DOUBLE SHOCKER, BITCH NIGGER!

Nope. I’m immortal.
Tried that already.
Nothing can kill me, bro.

Yass, Queen!!!

Tried.
They told me there is no cure for what I have.

whatever you say, mutt

This. You write odd op, very odd.

>this girl I've been e-stalking isn't white but wishes she was!
amazing. pls make more quality threads. but in all seriousness if you wanted to see shitskins who wished they were white all you needed to do was come to Sup Forums

>Oh, and P.S. Sup Forums is a gay forum. If you didn’t know, you’re a closet fag.
he has a point, you know..

>checks flag
>calling people "mutts"
Top fucking kek.

Trump isn’t a white supremacist. The sooner you can grasp that, the sooner EVERYTHING he does makes sense.

Don't hate her, hate twitter. It's not her fault for your ban, it's yours for replying such newfag shit on Twitter and I bet you didn't tell the whole story. I get reported all the time and I got banned once for saying to Ben shillpiro "get to the oven" with a meme of arnold.

why do you support trump as a mongrel?
like you said, he is for the white race LMAO
not the mongrel race

fuckoff you goddam nigger
because you are not even white
fuck out of here, you wish you were white, if anything she wishes she was european att best
stop daydreaming 52% dreams ur well aware that you arent even close to 52% white
statistics from 15 years ago, crime statistics from 15 years ago
ur not even 20% white att this point, nigge.r

Lol OP unified Sup Forums

On top of that, he reddit spaces like there's no tomorrow. You don't belong here, OP, that is obvious.

Oh I know. It's the crying sissy Nazi guy from Charlotte. Weren't you just outed as a nob gobler ? Good for you. I commend you. Unlike everyone else I'm OK with dick sucking fags.
Way more prime females for ME.
All the anti-fag dudes are the ACTUAL KEKS . Realistically why would they want MORE Chad's in the Pussy line ?
Enjoy your cocks. More pussy for me. Thanx.

>Zhu
>pronounced Jew
You fell for it.

fuck off you mentally ill homosexual. go see a fucking shrink you sound delusional.

Fpbp

>Targeted harassment
>Every time she Tweets, I’ll reply with things like when she sings, “Wow! You sound just like an aryan blonde White girl! Great job!”
>A) I’m gay.
>B) I hate Twitter and mostly troll when bored.

Livestream your suicide

OP's a lumberjack and he's OK...
He's still a faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY

>Reddit spacing
>Trying to get everyone to assume the Republican Party is only for White Men
>Us Whites larping

You aren’t as smart as you think OP, faggot.

Neck yourself shill

Cool story, I guess. If she can vote, and will vote the correct way, and convince other people to vote the correct way, then that's great.

>you’re actually seeing an ethnic person who wishes they were White, admitting the superiority of the White race