WE WUZ LEGIONS N SHIEET

The kids are on the street shitter. Net Neutrality saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207/@38.9091448,-77.1347423,3a,75y,172.05h,87.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5iDCM9_Ojts3TLjJH6QqHw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b5baec466bbb:0xa7bffd4fbb6f9ea8!8m2!3d38.9086138!4d-77.1350944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 1337 4 m3

Oh shit Ajit is fucked

It's like the entire left is willing to start another Reichstag by their own hand

And now we know that Anonymous is controlled opposition

How will he ever shit in the streets again?

I’m almost certain the mainstream “Anonymous” is a controlled PSYOP probably ran by that Jester spook.

Oh noes they doxxed a public figure the humanity!
Seriously tho they can do better right?

it's like they aren't even trying anymore. I think the original group kinda disbanded and the rest of the stupid kids just picked it up. Most of the shit they post on their pages is unresearched biased material, and then they do this kinda crap

There's no original group and there never was.

how does this guy live in the middle of fucking nowhere

Its not his address. Also the phone numbers are wrong.

guessed as much. can't expect shit from legion

>one day your internet will begin to buffer and slow down
>At the same time you will get an offer in the mail for a super duper internet deal by your ISP.
>You will smile and take it because despite your hatred towards greedy jews. You eat their shit every time.

Duh it's clearly a false flag made by the govt. to begin massive censorship.

what's the false flag in this case exactly?

If only they could get this upset at shit that is actually destroying this country.

They are so fucking retarded.

A govt. official being cyber attacked by a hacker group.

whatever happened to that ISIS op they were running a while ago?

>>one day your internet will begin to buffer and slow down
>>At the same time you will get an offer in the mail for a super duper internet deal by your ISP.
how would that be different from every other day

i don't think anonymous has any affiliation with the government. just a bunch of edgy kids who jump on every leftist trend. this is just a pathetic attempt to sound intimidating more than anything

This. Anonymoose was inspired by lolsec faggots that DL'd a ddos program. They are all faggots that haven't a clue what legitimate hacking looks like,

Gay.

Except for the fact that we've other, the last few year have arrested a few member for various things. The govt. could easily get them to do stuff.

>Except for the fact that we've other, the last few year have arrested a few member for various things
what? I can't read this. Re write it

You didn’t know that already? Pay attention to their message and you’ll see in about five minutes which side they butter their bread.

>there are people on this very board RIGHT NOW who think anomalous is real
the absolute state of election cancer

I definitely think this.
Every single thing they announce as a ‘happening’ fucking falls apart before they can get halfway through a project.
Scientology takedown-fail
Darknet Relaunch-fail
Comelec-fail
Single Gateway-fail

The list goes on and on.

Literally already fucking happens everyday.

and that ISIS op they were talking about. Incompetent pieces of shit. They did absolutely close to nothing. Why do they even have that much recognition?

Slap this on their faggy posts

Also that time when lizard ddos attacks on Sony Network. They claimed to stop them too, but did close to nothing about it except shitposting on Twitter.

Do these people lack self-awareness? Do they actually think they're doing anything?

anyone remember when they were passing net neutrality in 2015 everyone was against it and then when it finally gets repealed everyone was against that i swear people just want to bitch for the sake of bitching

at this point, is even Sup Forums doing anything???

post your est Hitlers now

GO

bump

>Arlington
>Old Dominion Dr
Northern Va dweller here that address is false as fuck for a guy like him. It's literally in the backwoods near McLean where all the rich fucks live, except in the crap part of Arlington.

kek
was looking for this

google.com/maps/place/4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207/@38.9091448,-77.1347423,3a,75y,172.05h,87.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5iDCM9_Ojts3TLjJH6QqHw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7b5baec466bbb:0xa7bffd4fbb6f9ea8!8m2!3d38.9086138!4d-77.1350944
nice house desu

Dude Anonymous used to be a bunch of Sup Forums kids who got their hands on a DDOS program and picked targets kinda randomly. It never was an organized group.

Think one or two got arrested too

We should send a Sup Forums patrol to watch his house.

That ain't his house. Anonymooose just put a tip on some other poor sod.

Jester is a faggot that blocks the people from whom he rips his tweets from

We are legion, we defend le net neutrality, we are 9gag army, expect us.

net neutality* these faggots can't even type.

Why do people say this? It only affects the popular platforms, not fringe outlets like Sup Forums. That's why you're charged more for Hollywood films than B movies.

The only time they'll target Sup Forums and Briebart is when those platforms become popular and profitable as Twitter and Netflix, which is not going to happen after leftists removed their revenue from getting ad servers to block them. So nice job.

Oh the propaganda on 9gag has been unreal.

That moment when you realize there is serious potential for the Internet to go to shit in a year or 2 and republicans won't be able to secure the presidency for another 200 years. Netflix and pizza, that's it, and somehow you manage to fuck even that up. Bravo.

This

ajit is in the bigtime now so he actually put tarmac and decorative moto-rickshaws in his basement so he could get all the comforts of old country

Wow they got the info of a public figure. Next they're gonna reveal Trump lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

even the info is fake.

this is cringe af

Are you retarded? Le anonymoooose never existed you faggot. Sup Forums had everyone as anonymous and there was no IDs unless you where a trip fag. pre 08 the site was taboo and it house a lot of weird shit. Media caught on and they thought "Anonymous" was a hacker group. People started making profiles and claiming to be part of this elite h hacker clan hahah

wrong pic

so who runs that twitter and facebook shit fest? They also got their website and merch. Alan Moore must be inches away from blowing his head off.

HOLY SHIT HOW DID THEY GAIN ACCESS TO THE PUBLIC VOTING RECORD

>Neutraility

Are you questioning Alan? Fresh milk be upon his fridge?

Called both numbes
>1st just rings for 5 minutes, no voicemail, nothing.
>2nd is a verizon answering system, which directs you to hit 1 to leave a msg or # to sign in.
>I pressed 1, but it wouldnt connect
Like everything else, anonymous screwed this up.....kek

I was talking about Alan Moore who wrote the V for Vendetta comics. He also happens to be my favourite writer, but that Guy Fawkes shit that came cus of his work has really become cringey by now.

it's going to be hilarious when the these newfags end up getting v& and realize that theirs consequences to actions that whining won't get them out of

>euphoria

and the address drops you in the middle of nowehere

>net neutraility
>neutraility
>neuTRAILity

Because anyone can be or claim to be Anonymous

Problem is only lefty shitters have enough free time to make twitters and stuff in its name

Was Anonymous ever good?

notice how they refuse to target comcast and other manipulators? The manipulative isps that kept blocking/throttling competition are the reason nn was needed.

no, they were the first sjws

All the newfags who believe in this anonymous shit get the FUCK out. You don't belong here.

I'm pro-net neutrality but this is cringe, as usual. The "freedom" argument works the other way too.

post your favs

>ligeon
actually made me laugh

These two look cringe af

Member when project chanology started by black faxing their public office? Too bad a few pranks spawned the worst form of cancer possible.

They were funny when they didn't take themselves seriously.
Stuff like the Scientology protests were the first case of memes showing up in real life, and back during a more innocent time on the internet, pretty funny.
"Hactivism" is a cancer.

SS most certainly was alerted and now these anonymous fags are no longer anonymous and surly shucking shotgun barrels (((((yawn))))))

they need a new mask do better fags

>the unrivalled leader of anomalous
>its said she has raided and closed over 1488 pools all by herself

More like "anyone dumb enough to try and fuck with him is gonna get thrown into the back of an FBI van"

first one looks like an orthodox jew

how the fuck do these kids think they are 'anonymous' on Facebook and Twitter. They literally have their claws on everything in your computer and mobile once you've logged into the website.

>We are anonymoose
>We do not forgive
>We do not forget
>Expect us alaska

>and now

AnonyMossad strikes again.

>Stuff like the Scientology protests were the first case of memes showing up in real life, and back during a more innocent time on the internet, pretty funny.
Scientology was not innocent. It was the first political movement that went from online memes to real life activism. Chanology is the single worst thing that happened to this site, along with people here that constantly try to recruit and shill for Sup Forums on reddit and facebook.

DDoSing Hal Turner was a joke and for the lulz. Chanology was spergs trying to "take down" a Church.

>threaten someone by releasing information that was already made public about him

>AYOOOOOOOOOOOO WE IZ user
fuck man where did the whole world go so wrong?

They are Unanimous, and don't forget to forgive. Consequences will never be different!

>Doxxing a famous person.

Jesus, give me his SSN or credit card details.

and supposedly, they took rise from Sup Forums.

That'd be actual work for a change, which sadly, "Ligeons" don't know how to do.

That was just a meme back then, but some edgy kids then started to take it seriously and spread it and now we have a bunch of wannabe hackers pretending to be part of an organization that is literally a leftover meme.

Can this be considered incitement of violence by the owner of the page? Could the FBI/local authorities have a charge against them here?

This really does irk me. What kind of faggot punches a 12 year old kid in the face? Unless that kid did something to deserve it.

>larping as anomalous
he absolutely did