Nigger wearing only underpants at 0°C, brutally beats up German lady, 73, into coma in Nuremberg

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7k6r9x/black_african_man_23_wearing_only_underpants_at/
youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvUDKGmx0E
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz9ds/its_never_too_late_in_life_to_discover_the_joys/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France
youtube.com/watch?v=gylfmQgtMJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preference_falsification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

What do you do with all the rage that continually builds up inside you?

Not when we start back up the genocide machine.

This is gonna redpill so much normies.

I scream murder

Based.

Wh*te "people" getting what they deserve.

It's our continent now.

Lol no it won’t. We must get control of the propaganda to do that.

i kick old ladies

That's a good question.

wearing underpants at 0°C is pretty impressive.

If the YT comments were enabled, there would be nothing but racist stuff.

this is how we say "hello" in germany

>at nuremberg
pottery

I already posted it on r/The_Donald.It is on it's way to the frontpage.

Join in the fun!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7k6r9x/black_african_man_23_wearing_only_underpants_at/

Why was someone filming?

YES

I don't have a Reddit account, but I'll watch the comments.

I feel for this lady , but the Germans not only brought all this onto themselves, they brought it to everyone else in europe to. Fuck the germans and there childless lesbo chancellor

Germany is officially Chicago.

Yep the vid gave me a boner.

W E R T V O L L ER
A
L
S

G
O
L
D

YEs GOY enjoy your diversity

She is dead.

use this one and get it to 100k views

youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY

>be german
>go grocery shopping
>get kicked in the head by an ape

What do you propose?

Keep in my mind i have no conscience and i know every Jewish trick in the book.

she dietededededed?

necklacing squads when

Poor refugee - he might catch cold like that.

I blame myself and support more immigration to prove myself wrong

Those are not normies. That is where low intellect semites go to circle jerk for points.

Some evil genius is going to start pumping crack into the refugee areas I can just smell it. Imagine how quickly things would deteriorate.

Darwin strikes again. Perhaps next time you see a silver back and roaming chimpanzee you don't fucking approach it.

thanks merkel you cursed old pig-cunt

did the old lday die, she may be better off cos i don't think a 73 yr old can recover from such a kicking

Kek

Kek. Thats one way to solve the demographic problem...

Based. Natzi bitch deserved it.

Must.Save.Before.Censorship.Takes.It.Down...

NOOOOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvUDKGmx0E

Germans literally (actually literally) DEMANDED this.

I'm not sure what sympathy they expect. It's like the 200 Africans that rampaged in St Kilda outside of Melbourne this week. Melbourne SCREAMS for more Africans CONSTANTLY.

>giving a shit about Germans

Germans voted for this, they yearn for this. The average German looks down on Americans and straight mocks us, so the fuck should I care?

All the good Germans died in ww2.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!

I'm sorry for this woman and German people.
I wish things could be different. But it's beyond my power. I don't understand why our people are happy with today's situation. Why do we allow this to continue? Why can't we have normal immigration policy like Japan or Saudi Arabia, China...
Stay safe my friends...
This video should go viral.. Everybody has to see it.

Onviously the old lady sacrificed herself to give the monkey the ability to do early morning calestenics to warm himself up. What a nice old lady

German newspaper said that the old bitch insulted him.

rest in piss racist granny

0/10

Isolated case. White people do this all the time to old ppl in america.

There is only one option left euromutt, and we know you don’t have the balls to do shit. Any sign of conflict and your faggot French ass is ready to wave the white flag.

>Isolated case
Millions and millions of isolated cases.

Still isolated when talked about in isolation.

Besides bitch had it coming being white.

Too old for rape - yet still progressive enough.

>low intellect semites
You call this low intellect semites ?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz9ds/its_never_too_late_in_life_to_discover_the_joys/

r/The_Donald is woke

The police already provided the statistics. Germans tend to be more criminal than refugees.

This whole ''hurr bad criminal migrants'' is basically a Sup Forumstard meme

>Germans
Only because you rush to nationalise every third world parasite that crawls over your border.

I am on it

>According to historian Niall Ferguson: "of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France

Shut up amerimutt, better lose against germans than fight for the kikes.

gave me a good chuckle

Do you have a link for me? Not that i don't believe it, but i can only find the articles describing how she's in "acute life danger".

I bet that granny bitch called him the n word.
She deserved that and much worse.

Except that what you just stated isn't true, unless you are one of those retards who go by ABSOLUTE numbers instead of RELATIVE ones. Wouldn't surprise me, though; Lefties would go to any length to deny reality.

Another aryan falls.

A N G L O master race wins again.

We need to encourage more minorities to kill Germans that way we could preservr the peace in Europe.

I liked the Austrian way better.

I love leftist math.
>not knowing the difference between absolute and relative
>not realizing that having a german passport means jack shit nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=gylfmQgtMJc

>fast access pants for fikki fikki

he probably filmed the nog wearing nothing at 0°C
after she was down he stopped recording immediately, maybe even called an ambulance

I wonder who could be behind this post.

l

it's what she deserved
hope the nigger refugees kill and rape more of the retarded germans who either: wanted to let them in, or did nothing about those who wanted to let them in

based black man beating up nazis
i bet she server in ss of her nursery

Only if we create funny image macros

>she blueball you
>you blackeye her

I don't know, get the creative department on thinking something funny up about niggers beating old women.

>When the boom hits the boomers
>Take that you old nazi
>#WhiteWomenPrivelege

Weren't angry feminists ranting about white women? Any hashtags to hijack, accusing them of asking for it?

I'm sure that old lady felt pretty good, when she was getting her shit kicked in, that she remembered the police statistics and realized she stumbled across an "isolated incident"

>This is gonna redpill so much normies
don't count on it

>I already posted it on r/The_Donald
seriously, go back
you are the toxic nigger of /pol

>necklacing squads when
This

Kikes...Fucking Kikes

um Schwarze
niemals entspannen

Is that a young Obongo on the left?

You should know that normies are unredpillable.
If weekly murderous shootings all over Europe couldn't wake them up back then, then don't put your money on that nigger in boxers.
The few who will even hear about the story won't even think about it the next day.

Everyone in the EU commission as well as Merkel should be hanged for this crap.

A dozen terrorist attacks, hundreds of rape victims and murdered people, thousands of lives shattered as well as industrial scale child grooming in the UK. If none of those things redpilled normies, which it didn't, nothing ever will.

>This is gonna redpill so much normies.
lmao no, that nigga could have rammed a truck into a crowd of people, nothing will change at the moment

>tend

Except that's factually untrue you piece of shit.

>The old lady should not have .....
>She unknowningly provoked him and did not ......
>He obviously have some problem .....
>By being white we white people ......
>Its not pretty but white people ....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preference_falsification
>One socially significant consequence of preference falsification is widespread public support for social options that would be rejected decisively in a vote taken by secret ballot. Privately unpopular policies may be retained indefinitely as people reproduce conformist social pressures through individual acts of preference falsification.

People get red pilled in private, but they will only speak out if there is a large propaganda machine that makes a view socially acceptable.
Blocking people from saying their real views is a also it's function, so that they can't organize to resist, or overthrow the ruling power.

Why isn't he clothed, well fed and kept in shelter? He's been mistreated and forgotten by the state, sure what he did was wrong, but if Germany had looked after him properly this would have never happened.

>implying we didn't surrender because we knew the Nazis were the superior choice and only them could deliver us from the jews

Don't change amerimutts

>Germans tend to be more criminal than refugees.

Now divide those numbers by % of population. Wait, if you were german you would have already done this out of efficiency. Get out turkroach.

>sweden
>yes!

Don't dare staying between us and your women, whiteboi.

>all those likes

are Germans proud of it ?

Blacks are the master race, white people can't even fight. Would a white man resist low temperatures? No they're weak. We will replace you!!!

>old lady shouldn't have taken a stroll in her own country and expect to get away with it unharmed

Old people vote Afd, Kill them all.

noice