>american school system is worse than gonnorrhea
>orange buffoon president

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2013/01/01/168072712/brazils-drug-epidemic-welcome-to-crackland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vocational_colleges_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh manipulated facts

Not really, it's a reality that everyone in the world can see

If it's so bad why the fuck does everyone want to come here?

It is a reality in some places.
In others it is completely the opposite.

Let me give you a tip, the US is all things constantly. It is the best and worst simultaneously.
There is no normal here. No average. Laws, cultures, geography, infrastructure vary greatly even on a county level.
We have 3 layers of government: County-State-Federal.
And basically they are constantly fighting each other.

Funny how it only got that way when all the third worlders showed up

Only actual 3rd worlders who can walk there from Mexico want to go there. USA is by far the "first world country" that is the least safe in general. "Don't go into black neighborhoods!", well if half your country is off limits because of the feral negros you have running around, then you're South Africa tier. Even Portugal is a better place for raising your kids.

You know how you know a place isn't shit? They have immigration problems and people trying to keep savages out.

Nobody wants to live in Brazil maybe just holiday there in specific nice areas., enough said.

The country has gone to hell in the last 30 years or so. The massive increase in income inequality has shown that the american dream is a sham and the dice are loaded, the deck is rigged against the little guy. Now shut the fuck up and do as your overlords command.

It is a banana republic in many ways

For example the fact that many states don't require ID when you vote is mind boggling to me,

Once I read about a judge (some Asian woman) who turned out to be an illegal alien and this did not prevent her from passing judgements in legal cases, lol

The Pentagon officially cannot account for trillions, yet they call Russia corrupt

That's the point. If over half your country is a shithole more dangerous and shitty than Ethiopia then you're not really a 1st world country.

Brazil doesn't have an immigration problem because you actually have to work when you get here, that's why Africans started leaving here, they realized the government wouldn't babysit them

This and only this

>maximum crime rate
>Brazil's homicide rate is 30-35 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants,[2] placing Brazil in the top 20 countries by intentional homicide rate

Retarded white supremacist burger.

People want to go to America because of a few things:

1. Marketing - Murica is rich! plenty of opportunities!

2. America actually dominates the world now, and the private Federal Reserve actually issues the petrodollar.

Report off topic and troll threads.

Third world? Lmao. No. Stay mad and poor though

Freedom of speech, not even trolling, this is a genuine question.

>GDP meaning anything

bruh GDP is a meme, I own a house and two cars working for US McDonalds money. PPP is where it's at

That's Northeast Brazil skewing the statistics

why do niggers from Zimbabwe and central Africa want to go to South Africa even though by First World Standards it's shit?

A: because it's better than their shithole

>shitty healthcare
That's why people from Canada and the U.K will fly over to the U.S to receive better treatment right?
>maximum crime rate
>as many ppl killed with guns as if in an african civil war per year
Nice manipulation there buddy, gun homicides in the U.S are about 0.0034% of our entire population per year. That's peanuts, using just the total number makes you look retarded.
>meth is getting more popular, just like in any other poor country
Pic related has to do with meth which is about 0.4% of our entire country uses it.
>npr.org/2013/01/01/168072712/brazils-drug-epidemic-welcome-to-crackland
>no vocational schools, american craftsmen can't do shit
Okay this is actually a pathetic blatant lie.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vocational_colleges_in_the_United_States

Yeah Brazil, tell us more about which countries are first world and which are third world

So since you're using excuses now can we too?

We are definitely getting there.

We are so fucked it's crazy.

Whoops pic related for Meth.

Remove the niggers, remove the beaners remove the Muslims, remove indian/paki cunts stealing jobs from the young and America would be a paradise.

>Is the USA a 3rd world country?
No. Just 3rd world citizens.

I moved here because there were no good jobs in Canada.

yes. i dont know if its fixable either.

>USA would be a nice place if you remove all the problems

I agree, OP, spread this shit everywhere and tell all the brown people that America is shitty and bad and that nobody should come here. And if you know anybody here call them and tell them to flee

Yeah, thanks but I'll stay here, where I don't have to deal with constant shootings and overpriced healthcare.

People from Canada don't go to America for healthcare that is literally American propoganda. I have never known a single person who has even known a single person who has done this. Canadians pride themselves on their healthcare the way Americans are proud of their military. Americans all seem to believe were running to your shit country for medical treatment when we all make sure we're covered for travel insurance before we take a day trip across the border. It's not true, get over it.

Major surgeries you dumbshit not getting your balls and ass fondled you stupid ass leaf.

We're getting pretty close, OP. Shit needs to be turned around quick, another recession will most likely be the final nail in the piano sized coffin for USA.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

He's right, leaf. If you need a major surgery done quick you go south. Happened with my Uncle

I would classify it as a 2nd world country

No one disputes this friend. Not that you claimed anyone did.

only in certain areas (detroit, chicago, etc.)

you better do something about it before the damage is permanent

2nd world countries were meant as the Soviet alliance countries. 3rd world countries were the irrelevant non countries.

Yeah, Trump is literally Putin with a Hitler moustache. You know this right?

dude mass shootings aren't a daily occurrence here, don't generalize an entire country to be rabid. Germany is more cucked than the US if you want to play that game. With Furhur Mommy Merkel running the entire continent into the sea

No it's not. You don't want to find out. MAGA

FYI. Our hospital room has cable TV and wifi. We order from menu for meal. If I need MRI I go to dr and get it within a week.
We have community college as volcational school.
Our public school does suck

I've lived here for 29 years and have never once dealt with a shooting or overpriced healthcare.

It's called shopping around.

> liberals open borders
> niggers and other kinds of moving turds enter the country
> niggers kill eachother, fuck up in every possible way
> liberals: "we need to ban guns and we need bigger government"