I heard people voted for Brexit to stop non-white migration to the UK

Are Brits retarded or do they really believe that non-white immigration comes from the EU or that the EU has anything to do with the UK’s sovereign decision to let in non-white immigration from outside the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/382njADcWvE
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/23/calais-refugees-year-after-razing-of-camp
express.co.uk/news/world/837742/new-calais-migrant-camp-jungle-france-gerard-colomb-natacha-bouchart-refugee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I totally agree my Turkish friend

I'm sure plenty of non-white immigration comes from your country, Mehmet.

I don't know but either way this country is 100% comped.
Bear in mind 90% of the EU migrants here in the last few years were Bulgarian or Romanian. I prefer them to anyone outside of Europe but they are still undesirable.

That picture was staged, did you know that? We put Turks into certain houses so they do not mix with Germans. The photo was taken for the NPD (the German nationalist party) which put the German flag there to show Germany is invaded by Turks (there are 3 million of them here). The funny thing is, because Turks are segregated from Germans and live in their own commie blocks etc., there is no mixing with Germans. 90% of Turks marry other Turks or some other Africans or Middle Easterners. Also, their population is going down, because they move back to Turkey.

migrant crisis came at the perfect time for brexit
youtu.be/382njADcWvE

>break into european nation because it's easy
>get refugee status
>eventually gain citizenship
>move to UK for sweet bennies and decent currency
This is why we voted brexit

>I'm sure plenty of non-white immigration comes from your country, Mehmet.
>I'm sure

Well, you are wrong, mate.

"The Office for National Statistics estimates that in 2013, there were 297,000 people living in the UK who had been born in Germany, but that 189,000 of these were British nationals. The total number of German nationals resident in the UK, regardless of ethnic origin or birthplace, is estimated at 126,000 in 2013. Of these 126,000, a Pew research survey showed that 2%, or 2,600, were Muslim."

Your Muslim/non-white population from Germany is around 0.005% of your population.

Brainlets who dont want to be controlled by "da new Nazis". Inferiority complex.

He isn't Turkish, mate.

As far as I know the Muslim population of the UK is doubling every 11 yrs, mostly due to direct immigration from the Commonwealth (nothing to do with the EU).

Over 90% of the non-white (non-Canada, non-Australian, non-New Zealand) Commonwealth immigration to Europe goes straight to the UK. This is due to a very easy legal immigration system to the UK from the Commonwealth for historic reasons.

>Are Brits retarded
Yes, they are.

>Garmans calling Brits Nazis because they don't want German control.

>Italian/Greek/Spain routes that spawned the Calais camp
>Migrant quotas forced by the EU after Germoney invited the worlds peasants into Europe
>All this possible by free movement
Gee i fucking wonder why they might think that.

>>eventually gain citizenship
And how is that going to work? Our naturalization system makes it extremely hard to get citizenship. This is why our yearly naturalization rates are so low. We also do not hand citizenships to kids born in Germany, so there are no anchor babies.

It would take over 100yrs to naturalize the current foreign population in Germany, due to the bureaucratic, monetary and knowledge requirements for getting a German passport.

Actually, most people getting a German passports are Austrians, Polish, French, Romanians, Russians and Balkan people.

> implying Southern Europeans are white

Why do you think you lost WWII? You were allied with Italy, they are basically monkeys.

Brexit won't stop non-white immigration.

However, it's still a good idea due to EU freedom of movement. It's part of a larger desire to control our borders and limit immigration

Imagine if we stopped all non-white, non-EU immigration tomorrow but remained in the EU. We would still have zero power to stop EU citizens in the future coming here. Whether they were black/brown/yellow.

>spawned the Calais camp
I am pretty sure the Calais camp is in France, not the UK.

>Migrant quotas forced by the EU
The UK has no migrant quotas and within Europe, not one country has actually complied with the quotas that ITALY AND GREECE forced on the EU (the quota relates to accepted asylum seekers distributed from Italy and Greece to certain EU countries with the UK and Denmark having opt outs and Eastern European countries refusing the quotas).

>All this possible by free movement
What? Free movement refers to the 4 freedom right of EU nationals to work within the EU. It does not refer to Schenge or Calais or Greece not protecting the border.

>Gee i fucking wonder why they might think that.
Yes, I still wonder exactly that. But I guess your answer showed me that I was right initially by saying Brits are just retarded.

>I am pretty sure the Calais camp is in France, not the UK.
And they intend to go where?

>The UK has no migrant quotas and within Europe
>Implying you didn't try and wouldn't try again

>Free movement refers to the 4 freedom right of EU nationals to work within the EU
Then explain how they somehow magically got through every single borde- oh wait.

>But I guess your answer showed me that I was right initially by saying Brits are just retarded.
>Point out EU faggotry caused this mess
>HURR UR JUS RETARDUD
Yeah whatever dude, also you don't need to tag the post for every single answer jesus.

>I am pretty sure the Calais camp is in France, not the UK.

lol. Right, I suppose they're camped literally as close as they possibly can to the crossing to the UK by pure coincidence

>And they intend to go where?
To the UK, and the camp was dismantled quite some time ago by the French.

>you didn’t try
We did not, as you have an opt out.

>Then explain how they somehow magically got through every single borde- oh wait
The same way illegals have moved to Western and Northern Europe for 40yrs now - through a network of illegal smugglers. With the exception of a 6month period from August 2015 to February 2016, borders from Greece/Bulgaria through to Western Europe have been protected.

It was a protest against globalism. FPTP forces most people to vote against the major party they like least, but both support the same global agenda, so they don't get a say on that. The EU referendum is the first chance in decades anyone has had to vote against the current state of things. I think if there was a referendum on stopping mass immigration, it would pass decisively.

I feel it's more about unrestricted immigration rather than non-white immigration.

>To the UK
There you go then. That wouldn't have been possible to form without the EU's help would it? Also
>theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/23/calais-refugees-year-after-razing-of-camp
>express.co.uk/news/world/837742/new-calais-migrant-camp-jungle-france-gerard-colomb-natacha-bouchart-refugee

>We did no
Whatever makes you feel better at night.

>borders from Greece/Bulgaria through to Western Europe have been protected.
So 2 million """"""""""""""""Syrians"""""""""""""""" were smuggled into Germany then in 2015 alone? Either that smuggling network is flawless, multiple countries in the EU including Germany have severely incompetent security services or you're full of shit and they were allowed to just pass through without issue.

OP, one could argue that it is your retarded fuhrer Merkel that has created the mess of non white immigration into ALL OF EUROPE, not just the UK. The UK has its own set of problems with allowing muslims to hold office, build mosques, immigrate etc. However, Merkel unleashed the gates of hell when she invited millions of muslims into Europe. Viktor Orban of Hungary is the most sane leader you have at this point.

It was about closing a WIDE open border and taking back decisional power from Brussels. Your fucking country is garbage and has caused most of this problem Kraut.

How dare you, poor refugee children like this one need help.

Can you explain to me why I should ethnically genocide myself with poles, romanians, or bulgarians?

"they're white ergo you should vacate your country for them" is an (((argument))) that has never made a lick of sense to me.

This is a so obvious trick that I feel ashamed to even speak of it.
So you give a paper which says "this Turk is now a German" and you magically put minus 1 Turk in the graph?
You know this is not how it works, shill.
Fuck the EU, fuck the immigrants, fuck the traitors.

YOUR country is responsible for turning the EU into the 3rd world cesspool it has become, Hans

in b4 America caused the migrant crisis by destabilizing the middle east

Borders are a social artifact, it won't be long before Africa an Asia move to retrieve their stolen stuff from Europeans

This guy gets it

the calais camp was a direct consequence of UK's influence in the EU
there used to be a refugee center next to what later became the calais jungle camp, until british MEPs demanded france close that center

>implying either should exist
How about they're not just allowed to walk through?

Why are Germans so OBSESSED with Brexit?

I legitimately believe that you care more than most Brits. I don't even think about Brexit anymore.

How do i become a paid shill for the EU?

United States of Europe by 2025. We do not want that, under any circumstances. Deal with it. Why is it so upsetting to you people that we don't want to merge our country into a bullshit federation removing the little political power we have left?

God I hate Germany. You cunts have run out of chances. After the next world war you're gone Krauts

We need to employ this guy to run those animals over

All I'm hearing is
> Enemy hordes are coming in through gates A, B and C
> I propose closing gate C
> No! If we close C, A and B will still be open, so obviously we shouldn't close gate C
> But then there's just going to be more of them coming in
> .................................................................................................................................................................................racist, why would you not want enemy hordes?

I WANT TO STOP ALL MIGRATION. NOT COMPLEX

based Hans

Makes me laugh Sup Forums all you fags do is moan whos more halal than the other, everywhere is fucked, just enjoy your kebabs while you can hopefully we are dead when they start making our non muslim granchildren wear hijabs to school.

i think they really believe muslims are coming because of the eu hans

britain is functionally dead; many would say the same of your country, but at least your countrymen don't seem to actively hate their own citizens

nope, people voted leave for a lot of different reasons. there are political issues other than immigration, you know.
it's mainly remoaners who want to turn everything into a "wah wah racism" issue, like you are doing.
shit like pic related didn't help

they are going home because: not european
hmmmm! who else is not european?