Rawanda and Western Apathy

Why did the West refuse to intervene in Rawanda to stop the killings? The Italians, French and Belgians could have kept their forces in the ground, laid down their lives and saved children.

Children, Sup Forums.

Why doesn't the West care about peace? Especially when they created the fake ethnic groups and conflicts?

It's not our responsibility to save niggers from each other

The RPA, the force lead by Paul Kagame that kicked out the Hutus and took over the country, was unironically the best thing to happen to Rwanda

But Europeans created the ethnic conflict. They told both groups to hate each other and gave them weapons. Is it any surprise they used them?

dead nigger kids best day of my life

>implying
They hated each other way before whites came. Most of the killing was done with machetes. Do you have evidence that the French were dropping off crates of machetes?

>non-white says non-white issues aren't his responsibility

It's still happening. They didn't refuse to intervene the UN was involved.

So what you’re saying is black people are so dumb that if a white man says “kill” they have no choice but to do it? Sounds like you’re a racist bruv

Nope. Read Romeo Dallaire's book

>west interferes
>OMG FUCK THE WEST US AND UK FUND is AND STEAL OIL

>don't interfere
>wow can't believe the west are so ignorant and unwilling to help

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>Europeans caused it
Pretty sure inter-tribal genocide is par for the course in Africa.

>white men should lay down their lives to save niggers

Lol no

Meddling with nogs killing nogs is not particularly useful for delusional anti-colonialist posturing. In fact, it might be the opposite.
The coloreds are so much easier to empathize with from afar.

we dindu nuffin
don't name us

The Belgians didn't create fake ethnic groups you retard. The Tutsi and Hutu were the 2 main tribes of that area before whites arrived.

This is a typical white leftist thinking that all the world problems are caused by whites.

>cry when the west intervenes in shitholes
>cry when the west doesn't intervene in shitholes

Just let them chimpout in peace. Their big boys they can solve their own matters.

>Why doesn't the West care about peace? Especially when they created the fake ethnic groups and conflicts?

awww, lets see if i can blame everything on the west, instead of niggers with machetes

White people should stay the fuck out of nigger conflicts or otherwise they will be blamed for everything.

I like how the whole argument of the holocaust being an implication of rationality and standard production falls apart with a bunch of rival niggers and machetes top kek

You mean colonialism?

It would have been racist to send soldiers to Africa

>saving africans

if they're fake ethnic groups then there was no genocide hence no reason to intervene

Shake hands with the devil boi

>But Europeans created the ethnic conflict. They told both groups to hate each other and gave them weapons. Is it any surprise they used them?

the zulus slaughtered millions of blacks while moving in a southward direction, this was before the white man arrived in southern Africa. You'd prob like to blame this on whitey as well

>Rwanda
>Beg Europe to leave so they can rule themselves
>Europeans leave
>Begs Europeans to come back because they can't rule themselves

Typical niggers.

>Why did the West refuse to intervene in Rawanda to stop the killings?
Last I checked Rwanda is in Africa, West are Europeans and Americans, so it's not our job.
>The Italians, French and Belgians could have kept their forces in the ground, laid down their lives and saved children.
Why the fuck would any white person should lay their lives for bunch of niggers?
>Children, Sup Forums.
or niglets
>Why doesn't the West care about peace?
We do, we have it and it's pretty comfy.
>Especially when they created the fake ethnic groups and conflicts?
yup, push your fault on us like you always do nigger
sage

If I told you to jump out of window, would you?

I only feel sorrow for the white people killed in the conflict. The niggers deserved it.

Because that would violate the prime directive.

Rwanda are some of the most competent nigger around I don't think they need or asked for help.

The gribe that was grtting genocided counter genocided the other tribe and invaded the neighbouring country(the congo which is big as fuck) just so they could kept genociding that asshole tribe. Neo-nazis wish they had this courage.

>Europe can check out anytime the like

>But they can never leave

Welcome to the hotel Rwanda

Why do white people need to intervene in every conflict ever like teachers keeping watch over small children?

>French flag defending niggers
You outed yourself, nigger.

>tl;dr: Blacks are children
This is true.

>Why did the West refuse to intervene in Rawanda to stop the killings?

Why would we stop niggers from killing each other?

Because these primitve fucking niggers you can see the qualities of flooding into Europe now, were deemed rightfully worthless by the then still sensible euROPEans.

Niggers are a real ethnic group and I fucking HATE them. Blacks need to be wiped out with a nigger killing virus

>niggers
>competent

Fuck off frog fag

>hurr all nigger are the same

Fuck off.

>WEST! PLX COME AND HELP US! PLOX INTERVENE
>west intervenes
>FUCK YOU WEST! KILL ALL WHITES
>west doesn't intervene
>FUCK YOU WEST! YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY

when will whitecucks finally realize that the only way to win is to fight back and annihilate all the groups that leech off us?

He's right though, Rwanda is actually competent

Europeans didn't do shit - tribes in Africa have been butchering one another for tens of thousands of years.

It's part of black culture for them to kill each other you racist!
Also, the blacks that were mostly killed were educated, a.k.a Uncle Toms, who deserved it.

Why did the chinks sell the Rwandans 1 million machetes? Apathy should have been the norm now look what the chinks have gone and done. Same with south africa.. They flood it with Norinco bullshit guns and the nogs terrorize the whites.

That movie was shit.
oslo sage