Really dont want to keep rereading berserk need a mange that is on berserk level a raw human story that explores sides...

really dont want to keep rereading berserk need a mange that is on berserk level a raw human story that explores sides of humanity we rarely see in popular fiction

Jinjeki No Kyojin
Fight me

Claymore

"Knight"
also delete before you get b&

are u people serious this is why i hate anime / manga recommendations Claymore is borderline hentai full of bullshit fan service

AOT is cant really hate but ....... IDK what the word but its lacking something

What the fuck.

>berserk level a raw human story that explores sides of humanity we rarely see in popular fiction

Have you tried Kingdom?

Vagabond is pretty good. I don't know what "raw human story that explores sides of humanity we rarely see" is supposed to mean though.

Why do ESLfags even post on an English board.

>we rarely see

You mean YOU rarely see, faggot.

Also, shame on the retards who actually recommended this sperg something.

Holy shit, I bet your horse can't even breathe up there in the stratosphere. Just do us all a favor and get off.

as terrible as the esl is I do agree that claymore is terrible boilerplate shounen shit and i regret reading 14 volumes of it before I finally droped it

yOU KNOW how it's gonna end user. Please don't be ridiculous.

Read a real manga then user.
#Vagabond

I support this post

Berserk is shit by comparison

>mange
Begone, ye mangy cur!

"Knight Run"
Far future, humanity is being dragged kicking and screaming out of its golden age of technology and space exploration/colonization by genocidal aliens with a grudge.
Takes a while to get going, but once it does, the feels train never fucking stops.

Tldr: some people trying to stay noblebright in a setting as grimdark as 40k and berserk put together.

Innocent

Ubel Blatt, by Caribbean friend.

Would berserk have been much like this if it didn't catapult into high fantasy?