Academy city

>80% of the population is students
Is it really possible for a gigantic city to function with 80% dependent population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYj8E8H8uRo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbREsHuTqMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a japanese cartoon user, who cares

Because lolrobots.

Considering it's a totalitarian society behind the scenes, yeah.

Magic technology economy or some shit. Like Silicon Valley x 100.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI HELP ME AAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH

AUGH

Not only does it function but it goes into WW3 and comes out the victor. The technology gap is real, and a lot of the jobs usually done by adults are automated.

Season 3 soon?

>Index 2 came out during OT's climax and the beginning of NT
Just a few more volumes and it'll be time.

Most of the menial work is done by robots.

Kamachi has a setting that its a city based on amusement parks, Academy City isnt that of a crazy setting

Are we going to hit a critical mass of Aleister memes soon? Or will he not even be the main antagonist of the upcoming arc and Kamachi was just speaking generally

>chuuya will never work as a storyboarder for the anme

Paris still works.
So did San Francisco.

What's his endgame?

What if we introduce hippies into Academy City?

You'll probably see it happen in your lifetime.

delet this

That's what I said about a certain other series, and 20 years later it still hasn't happened.

No.

At least not-Uiharu gets to live to fight another day. The one time Kamachi adds a black guy and a fujo to his series he promptly kills them off.

Give people smiles. You know, I feel like Touma will eventually become a doctor like him.

Really gets the ol' noggin joggin.

>kamachi triggers progressives
So is Kamachi, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>The misfortune-ridden class skipping delinquent becoming a doctor
If he somehow miraculously makes it that far he'll be stripped of his license due to malpractice.

I think he's gonna be a right hand ability user. Not only is his name similar to IB and WR, but his name means Rescuer from the Other World. As far as I can tell, he's at least a genuinely nice guy though and Aleister probably used the fuck out of him and his good consciousness.

>corrects his patient's lives

>Touma finds a guy "accidentally" shoving a dildo up his ass, and its stuck up there and needing medical intervention
>"Sir, you're not living your life correctly."

Robotic automation and selling their old tech to other countries for huge cash money.

>Nurse Rensa, help me with this
The lowest rated yet most effective hospital in Japan.

They are not normal student. They are super genius students with reality warping superpower.

Would DM Kakine be reality warper level? I'd imagine he's pretty close to Izzard at that point.

It's amazing how Kakine is actually so strong and yet jobs so hard. Maybe Aleister should've preserved his body with Dark Legacy and left his brain behind.

You can't be the lowest rated when you have robutt on your side.

>Misaka! The patient needs a defribillation, go and touch her huge breasts!

>Touma has to keep correcting lives because his nurses keep getting ogled

He isn't very creative

Save Aleister life from himself

Creative =/= smart

He went full retard in NT6 and I don't actually blame Kamachi because it's so in-character for him.

>Its like Fiamma's right hand but this time with Jesus miracles

>Fiamma got the powers and HC got the miracles
It's too late now boys, the meme magic has departed and is en route

I've seen this before. What is this series?

It will look like he got outkeikaku'd by Laura but that was just a keikaku within his true keikaku

>his keikaku is in the next aeon
If Kamachi pulls this shit I'll forget the Kamisato arc ever happened.

A Particular Sorcery Catalog

Leave Aleister to me.

>yfw Silver Star actually gets to the Pure World
>meets White Queen there, the purest being in existence
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bet Aleister keikaku will involve summoning the actual YVHV and have Touma's dragon eat it or something, ending Christianity and entering a new aeon
>yfw Touma headshots God

That would be the perfect way to end Index being named after the bible as well.

It's more like 20% ESPers, 20% NoSkill, 40% normal people, 20% "Just Fuck My Shit Up" idiot scientists and benevolent organizations.

>NT ends at 27 volumes and It starts a new series called Book of Law with 3 volumes
>each volume takes 1 hour in-universe

>NT18-27 only span 2 days
>we don't reach Christmas until the 4th series
>by then Christianity is ded
>Christmas was fucking nothing

>Series ends with Index eating all of Touma's Christmas KFC bucket

Is that mobage Kamachi does some writing for the million arthur one?

Yeah, I don't really know anything about it though.

Turns out that not only is it a massive success as a mobage to the point where it's gotten a flat out sequel, an arcade game, but it's also getting a crossover with Fate.

And a manga too

>Kamachi's big project is an anime for this shit
The anal devastation would be unspeakable.

Look on the bright side; we're one step closer to a Type-Moon/Kamachiland crossover.

Impressive, most impressive.

I'd rather a solely Kamachiland crossover but if a Fate one is what it takes for more Enbi I'll settle.

I can see it
youtube.com/watch?v=TYj8E8H8uRo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbREsHuTqMQ
>made by JC Staff

>implying that side characters like Hamazura, Mariydi, Enbi, etc. would ever see the light of day in a crossover
They don't even show up within Kamachi's own crossovers, man.

I can dream damnit.

Index S3 out yet?

Why does Mikoto feels the need to use the AAA to rebuild Tokiwadai when the robots there or powered suits could do it?

Fran murdered all the robots?

Why wouldn't she keep me around? I mean, the AAA is very useful for everything. It was even originally based on medical technology.

Nope

Logistic chain for a single person is fucking enormous. For example,in average one marine requires ten support personel to supply him. Same happens in real life as well but in different scale and complexity

>But robots
Those will break down too, require maintenance and overwatch. Some has to produce robots,transport the materials, give maintenance to the previous two etc

>But what if the whole city is automated?
Its not. The city layout, buildings and transportation is designed for humans. If robots did outnumber humans, then the city would be optimized robots in mind, thats not the case though

Riots would happen in Japan

Or a city where literally everyone is a spy.

but what does it mean?

It's a great way to lose the city and get a show about Templars and Autogarda instead of the show you wanted to watch.

What the fuck is the thing in the center? Space elevator?

Depends on the age of the student. I live in a city called Bath in the UK which only have a population of approximately 88k but the two universities contribute about 30-40k of that, so a moderate estimate would be that 1/3 of the population of the city are university students. The result of which is a cities whose industry is largely geared towards the 20-30 year old demographic (a lot of food delivery, bars, clubs, media stores, clothes stores, etc). And of course universities are an industry in their own right so that's a large means of income for the city.

I typed this then realised this is a meme thread but I posted it anyway

I only ever see 30 - 60 year olds in Bath

Give LA 20 years or so and ask them

Both campuses are fairly far from the city centre, UoB about 10 minutes via bus and BSU about 20-30 minutes, so it's like not students would just be walking around. Having said that I was just in town and most of the people there were students. Do you live in the city or just visiting during a break? Because if it's the latter that would likely explain.

I've just been there on a few visits, still would have thought there would be more students in the city during the holidays

Season 3 on march!

We will see.

>if S3 isn't announced this year, Stiyl spammer will stop posting forever
I am conflicted.

We have the highest odds this time though

What makes this year any different from the past few?

NT18 held hostage until who knows why

That just feels like a decent gap to give his other novels a chance since we're going from the kamisato arc into something way bigger.

Lel

>implying you want Stiyl spammer to go

The real question is:

What happens to the students once they graduate in a society where it only requires a 20% labour work.

SEASON 3 FUCKING WHEN

Therestina became a scientist.

A better question: how can such a popular show cause someone to go into retirement?

No one cares about that old hag anymore.

So why is this city set in japan of all places? Id love to hear what sorry excuse the writer has for that.

They could go back to Japan, or AC could just keep growing bigger once enough students graduate with all the new incomers.