Save me pls

give it to me straight bros, was Hitler really a jew patsy? There seems to be evidence supporting this (financed by kikes, he "successfully" made the world turn their nose up at nationalism, the kikes benefited from WWII, etc, etc)

you guys think der fuhrer was a total sellout, or he was genuine but just wasnt able to play 4D chess with all the jews behind the scenes playing both sides?

Other urls found in this thread:

preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174
youtube.com/watch?v=fVLwJtGc87g
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gauuXuu94rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174

Hitler was a loser on all fronts.

The whole world declared war against him and Nippon.
Then they stole some blueprints for a war ending weapon.
Then they dropped two of them on top of unsuspecting civilians.

>JEWSA!
>JEWSA!
>JEWSA!

t. memeflaggots

He lost.

/thread

Hitler killed all the Jews who dindu nuffin while the (((international finance system))) played every side of the war for their own profit

dindu nuffin? they were destroying europe with their kikery

Natsoc hasn't been this hip since 1936
youtube.com/watch?v=fVLwJtGc87g

HH

yeah the Belarusian peasants that the SS was gunning down by the thousands were destroying Europe, and not the Rothschilds that Hitler arrested and then let off for a few million mark ransom

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html

hitler was a message to the non-zionist jews of europe by the english zionist jews. the correct way to look at ww2 is as a jewish civil war, with the goyim soldiers as useful idiots.

or you know, jews had nothing to do with it and they were just swept up in the chaos like everyone else.

>Rothschilds that Hitler arrested and then let off for a few million
this. the whole thing is shady as fuck

"While imprisoned he was visited by Heinrich Himmler. Rothschild apparently impressed the SS leader, who subsequently ordered that Rothschild's prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities."

a mega rich banker jew "impressed" Heinrich Himmler? wtf

does it really matter that much?

it changes nothing, in my view, whether he was or not. we still have a job to do which is take over central govts and institute a dictatorship that will crush the jews/arabs/niggers in a holy war.

also i want commies skull piled.

This is now Hitler thread

it was a joke that went too far

it matters because i cant be full 14/88 in good conscience if i have doubts that Hitler wasn't genuine

then just be 14? it's not really a hard dilema

and here comes the spammer shill to derail the thread. like every single time. shows we are on to something here

Have you even read mein kampf?

>mfw paranoid neo-nazis see a jewish conspiracy behind everything to such an extent that they end up thinking adolf hitler was a jewish agent

just to fuel your mental illness here's a redpill: Hitler had heard rumors that his mother's father had had an affair with his jewish housekeeper and she was her real mother, making her jewish and thus him jewish under jewish law and he sent the SS to find any evidence of this and destroy it, but the letters concerning this survived

>he "successfully" made the world turn their nose up at nationalism,
This is a meme perpetuated by mutts to be able to not blame themselves.
The only major force against nationalism in Europe in the 20th century was...
America.
America did the "reeducation campaigns," america created all the anti-nationalist propaganda and america gave the jews we ejected a home.

The whole
>hitler ruined nationalism guise!!!!!
Is just retarded accountability dodging.
Stalin was highly nationalistic in his regime as well, so was Mao, Nationalism didn't die out in the east because there the Americans didn't have the influence to remove it.

Zweites Buch
Book by Adolf Hitler

Hitler's Second book

>memeflag

shitler killed himself

so should you, ratzi cowards

neetsoc retards need to eat a bullet

No, the only mistake he made was losing.

AKTCHUALLY

well i dont see how wanting a future for your children is changed by the fact that Hitler may or may not have been a plant.

is your knowledge of history so poor that you can find no one to aspire to asides Hitler? I suggest stopping being obsessed with whiteness and seek your roots (in India, whites descend from Indians).

I tell this to people all the time: worshipping the ppl the jews put there for you to worship (be it hitler or jesus) is a bad idea. Hitler wasn't perfect. he propagated the insane whites=aryans meme that no one has ever (nor will ever) take seriously. it's we wuz kangs for whites. which ought to show you where they are in terms of their opinions of you.

if you knew the personality of Krisna, Hitler would disappear in importance for you, I can promise you that. there are better leaders alive today than in Hitler's time. better memes, better weapons.

Be the next Hitler. Be the person your people will look up to when we win against the jews.

so hitler escaped and left his people to get raped and enslaved by the soviets and allies? such a great leader! hail failure!

I'm glad he killed your grandparents. I hope they suffered through absolute agony as they drowned in their blood

>you guys think der fuhrer was a total sellout, or he was genuine but just wasnt able to play 4D chess with all the jews behind the scenes playing both sides?
This is my guess. Genuine in a world created for him. But he was probably debriefed on a regular basis. Can't blame a 100iq nigger for creating a 200iq plan, or can you?

Both left and right sides are wrong, but you may pretend to pick one of the sides just to get rid of all jews in result. Perhaps he tried that.

I'm glad he didn't kill your homosexual parents, because without them you wouldn't be such a loser faggot. Keep worshipping losers, I'm sure it will make wonders for ya.

>Hilter
It's not a bad image but I chuckled

He wasn't
>don't fall for the chosen hands

abloobloo die kike

its OC, feel free to give me advice about it

ok, little ustash homo

>men collecting pictures of handsome men
I always knew the nazi crowd was just a crypto-gay group of losers

it doesn't disprove my point, it's still true, you have massive collection of handsome men in uniforms, that screams "I'm a giant faggot"

>of handsome men in uniforms
>homopolak thinks it's about them being handsome and not about the uniforms
lol, faggot

>appreciating history is gay

it's your unconcious urge, dude, I don't judge you

history is that you guys worship a loser, end of story

Hitler was the illegitimate son of Baron Rothschild. SCHICKELGRUBER BECOMES HIEDLER BECOMES HITLER.

Natsoc hasn't been this hip since 1936
youtube.com/watch?v=gauuXuu94rM

HH

>you guys worship a loser,
>worship
I'm neither saying that HItler was particularly smart nor that I agree or disagree here, but let me ask you one thing.
Whom do you look up to historically?
Who's the polish guy of the last 100-200 years who didn't utterly fail in the end?

If Hitler was controlled opposition, would that make us hate Jews less?
>It's actually the complete opposite
>also proves Jews lie about EVERYTHING

I wonder if Hitler would have let Europe be overrun by Islamic crime syndicates.
>BWAHAHAHA

>video game track
lmao, nerds

>you have to a worshiping faggot like me to have a fulfilling life
no gods no master, nigger

hitler was very cordial to muslims, I think he would eradicate christianity and instal sharia, because it is so implicitly natsoc

If Hitler weren't a jew puppet then the holocaust would have happened. Nazis btfo

Hitler was originally a spy appointed by the Weimar government to infiltrate the German Workers Party.
You're supposed to believe that he turned on his employer and stopped being a spy.
It's fucking transparently obvious that he was a double agent and a saboteur.

>be hitler
>instigate beer hall petsch
>get put on trial for high treason
>death penalty is normal punishment
>get five years
>released after only nine months
>just enough time to write mein kampf

Seems legit.

>worshiping
>like me
I told you in the very same post that both is not true.
You dodged the question with a shitty leftist slogan.
Go back to 8chn, worthless subhuman.

history is written by the victor and thats all you really need to know about life