So when the democats regain the house and senate majority in about a year or so...

So when the democats regain the house and senate majority in about a year or so, do you think they'll push even harder for impeachment?

Hopefully, I want war with Russia.

wasn't house always really republican except that two year era after Bush?

Yeah they will, our agenda will be fucked up probably forever. At this point i don't even see Trump winning in 2020 anymore considering the backlash in Virginia and Alabama, but we'll have to wait until then to know for sure.

what's for certain is that the Republicans can win maybe 1 more election if they're lucky, then it will be numerically impossible because of the demographics issue.

once Texas swings blue, it will be physically impossible to win another election again, and Texas will swing blue in 1 maybe 2 elections at most.

The Iran-war-for-votes charade we'll see in 2018 will lead to that

no

Virginia and Alabama were outliers. Extreme cases occurred for democrats to win.

why are you lying user, literally republicans had a majority in the house ever since 2010

If we can get Iran and Russia at the same time then I’ll vote blue till death.

Obama only had a majority for two years.

Yes, it always switches but it was never "always really republican"

Yes they would, yes the will.
no they wont succeed. just waste more tax payer dollars.
saying things that you do not agree with , is not means for impeachment.
Our president has the same first amendment rights that we do .

>when the house becomes majority democrat

I'll say it again.
>YOU DO NOT WANT PENCE IN CHARGE

Trump will have a Major Medical Event long before then

It always switches at some point, pretending it won't just makes you look like a retard

Not without good reason, it would set a dangerous precedent if they impeached over nothing

You have to be s shitskin to be a nigger

so then it'll eventually get switched back again and nothing will happen that's how DC works

The dems are in a difficult situation. I mean the Bernie left and the neoliberals are going to eventually clash.

The republicans problems consist of them being cucks and stupid.

reminder how ted kennedy's seat went to a republican before obama's 1st midterm in 2010

>reliably blue state gets a red senator

it's a pattern at this point

>The republicans problems consist of them being cucks and stupid.

never underestimate how stupid a party can be: snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

If Trump is still in office by then, yes. There's a 50/50 chance he quits before then because Mueller.

This

>do you think they'll push even harder for impeachment?
Here's the thing. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress and halfway through the trial they decided that there was nothing to be gained because they didn't want to remove a President over this.

Democrats are impeaching Trump because they simply don't like or agree with him. If that doesn't set off alarm bells of bad prescident I don't know what will. Plus a very real threat of violent reprisals against politicians.

That’s my point, crazy things happen during special elections.

At this point I assume all of the elections are rigged. This is just a grand scheme orchestrated by the elites

>halfway through the trial they decided that there was nothing to be gained because they didn't want to remove a President over this

not to mention kenn starr may botched his hand too much

>so then it'll eventually get switched back again

Which is what I said? Did you not read the topic of the thread retard?