Is she /ournig/?

Is she /ournig/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M&t=162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ohh shit lads it's catching on. Quick fan the flames.

Operation Sanger continues

This is it don't let this die

Well sanger did use abortion to try and exterminate blacks so she isn’t wrong at least.

this is such utter fucking rubbish mate

No doofus in what way does that make her our nig she's still attaching that blame on whites.

Anti racist is anti white
KKK was white

youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M&t=3s

This retarded meme about margaret sanger needs to die, fucking kill yourselves civic cucks.

It's not like people getting abortions don't know what's going on. Even if you tell people that Sanger did it specifically to kill off black babies they're still going to go out and do it because they don't want children more than they care about the intentions of some racist dead woman.

>krapenstein

Sup Forumstards claim to want to make a change. This is your chance.

Is it because you guys are scared if uncucking the black community.

Never again complain about their degeneracy, because you clearly secretly like it.

Civic nationalism is the only way we are going to win at this point anyways so you have a point.

It's real. Sanger pioneered Eugenics. There were sterilization programs for "undesirables" still active into the 1980's in the U.S. Planned Parenthood is the last surviving remnant of that, And Planned Parenthood has been largely successful in that the black population has held steady at 13% of the total U.S. population for over a century. Go read her book. She talks about giving lectures to the ladies auxiliary of the Klu Klux Klan.

Bump

Stop allowing your stupidity and insecurities to blind you

My second sentence was not for you. It was for the detractors. You're absolutely right.

Based Queen doing God's work

We should learn to appreciate Sanger more.

Nonsense, just because black women use planned parenthood more than whites on average?

youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M&t=162

Blacks are absolutely exploding in population in Africa, do you have some nigger fetish you fucking christ cuck?

Blacks will always remain retarded, they weren't left long enough in Africa to actually become capable humans, hence the nigger meme.

Africans and Americans(mullies) are not the same.

You're never going to win with civic nationalism, blacked just voted you in another democrat in ALABAMA of all places just a few days ago with blacks voting 95% in favour of said democrat.

Nice civic nationalism you have there, you will be le 30% face in no time.

no

I'm talking about the uniquely american mullatic ethnicities. Not africans.

The only thing I got from this image is that Planned Parenthood might be useful after all

What exactly is your point? it literally benefits african americans to be lower population, it benefits america overall to have a smaller population.

>black population in Africa is exploding, therefore black population in the USA, despite holding at about 13% for 100 years, and despite black women getting larger numbers of abortions than any other women, can't possibly be affected by Planned Parenthood
Everyone, I present to you: The stupidest britbottle on the board.

So that's just that then? there's no other factors other than nigger genocide?

Perhaps that blacks CHOOSE to abort their kids at a higher rate because it benefits them and the fucking country on a whole as well, do you WANT more black homeless kids or black criminals with shitty upbringing, picture chicago /detroit on steroids.

You're really going to call me stupid after peddling this retarded shit on Sup Forums of all places , get gassed you spastic christ cuck jew dick sucker.

And let's not forget the massive crime rate and murder rate among blacks in the USA , 6% of black males comitting 50% of homicides and it's usually against other blacks, and you're sitting here playing with your dick wondering why the black population has stayed the same for so long lmfao.

Nope. Just want a return to personal responsibility. When you give women an escape from that ie. Abortion, they'll take it.

Well , we all want that, i wish blacks would stop committing so much crime as well, is it going to happen though?

If you take away abortion, the biggest dregs of society will become even more cancerous than they already are.
It makes literally no sense AT ALL to stop abortion, even as a white nationalist, i'm perfectly fine with white women getting abortions.

The planet on a whole should have abortion centres everywhere, especially for the 3rd world, the rate the population worldwide is going is completely unsustainable and will amount to mass genocide and suffering if not kept in check.

If the government backed matriarchal structure of the American black community was dismantled, most of those problems would go away overnight. It starts with redpilling black women that feminists are not thier friends.

Well, trust me on this, if America were to lower its population overall, whites and blacks included , it would be a much nicer place to live and the lives of individuals would become much easier, especially with automation on the rise and robotics popping up as well.

Which is why i advocate for closed borders everywhere in the west, society is coming to the point where excess amounts of people is literally useless and is only a burden, eugenics at this point is probably the only option for the world.