If your grandparents weren't born here you aren't really an american

If your grandparents weren't born here you aren't really an american

dune coons have grandkids by 30. Great-Great grandparents is far more exclusive.

>Only grandparents
If you can't trace your family history in the Americas to the 17th century you aren't a real American.

No

which tribe are you, op?

So the vast majority of real Americans are actually niggers

If your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather wasn't fighting Indians in the Virginia wilderness in the early 1600s then you're probably a noob.

If you are not 100% native-American you are not really an American though.

hello mutts. You wanna make up criteria to be an american, but you'll say that you're German because your 1/64th German in the next sentence. All the niggers will say that they're African because they're 44% African and Asian because they're 11% Hawaiian and 10% Arab, while saying that the 35% European is irrelevant because they wuz kangz. And all the Hapa's will probably end up identifying as Asians because it's hip to be non-white in American media.

>german
get out Aladdin

t. Quadroon

Nah, vast numbers of niggers were imported in the 18th and early 19th centuries, the main thing this would fix is getting rid of all of the continental Europeans and Spics who ruined America with their naturally servile instincts.

well then

im not a real american then

You triggered mutt? Mad that you're mongrel ancestry was pointed out while you're just a burger LARPing behind a UN memeflag?

>actual burger posting about burgers being mutts
wew

Am I a mutt if I'm 98% dutch living in America ?

>The audacity of Muslims, gooks, slavs, and niggers to call an american a mutt.
Oh mark you're so funny

You can't hide from the truth. All burgers are mutts.
>98% dutch
Nice LARP. 98% of your 56% white is dutch, but I'm afraid the rest is non-white.

>dutch

Take a guess, Le'monjello Al-Amsterdami

>You can't hide from the truth. All burgers are mutts

Yeah, you really are. I never saw such a self aware americlap before you Tyronita

Black Americans are also related to the original white settlers. Master mulatto race for the win

A Muslim with an american proxy calling Americans mutts.
Man irony is really lost on you tards.

>t. Another LARPing non-white who thinks it's okay to LARP as a white.

Okay. My once great nation has turned into a nigger infested shithole. I’m surrounded by SJW, trannies, and worst of all Jews. I could care less about being an American anymore.

Are you gonna let Tyronita herecall you out like that, Rufus?

Vomit-colored contacts, blue hair, fake eyelashes. The fuck is this shit.

nono my great grandpa came from Rotterdam to Michigan, I didn't even see a black until I was 17
Hey man don't talk shit about my wife

what if my grandparents were pioneers on the Oregon trail, and helped develop Idaho

I am, good goly gee man I wish I was as hardcore as you. Being able to service five Muslim men at once while importing 10,000 a day.

My grandparents were. Some of my great grandparents weren't.

Okay pajeet relax yourself. You're the one whos too much of a pussy to use their real flag.

>implying you wouldn’t cum on her face

>Being able to service five Muslim men at once while importing 10,000 a day
It's not an easy life that is for sure. You have no idea what it's like to mop up roach fluids all day.

my ancestors came here with it was still
England and Spain

that's my wife REE

what a nice doggo though

I like doggos. man fell asleep here, so I missed the beer sale. Got a six pack left though, and my doggo

She don't like swedes

>If your grandparents weren't born here you aren't really an american
By that definition, I would not be an American.
By any other definition, I wouldn't be an American either.