Why Men Check Out

The real reason men (more specifically, beta-men) are checking out of society is because they have no stake in said society. Previously, most men were basically guarenteed a partner under a monagamous system, which meant that a man, however beta, would most likely have a family and thus a genetic stake in the future of his civilization.

With the advent of the sexual liberation of 1960s, women could choose to sleep around with the most alpha of men, with little to no consequence. Naturally, if it was a man's choice, he'd sleep with as many of the attractive women as possible, but the sexual market puts a higher value on females due to most men's increased sex drive and lower standards.

This led to a situation where the top 20% of men slept with the top 80% of women, causing a perpetual lack of supply of females for the bottom 80% of males. The best of this 20% of this 80% of men would end up with the bottom 20% of women.

What this leaves us with is the lower 60% of males not having much of a chance for any real loving relationship with a female, ((with the notable exception of 30 year old roasties settling for them)). Because they lack this stabilty, family, and genetic stake in the future, many men have become nihilistic vidya neets.

Theres no point in changing the system, only time can do that. Going MGTOW doesnt help either. The best thing you can do is try and reach that upper 40% of men. And NEVER tell yourself you cant do it, especially if you are 25 or younger. Get outside, get some interesting hobbies, clean yourself up, start lifting. ANY man can make it to top 40% if they really try

>inb4 excuses
>inb4 women are trash
>inb4 im a fat neet

JUST DONT. You can do it, and don't anyone else, or more importantly, yourself say otherwise.

Dont expect to get a Kate Upton if your a 3/10, but that doesn't mean you should ever give up. The white race NEEDS children user, so get out there and make it happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theres already a thread about this, newfag. Check the catalog.

there multiple threads up on any given subject, espacially shill nonsense 24/7 you stupid nufag

>especially if you are 25 or younger.

I'm 26 and I've never had any real hobbies or skills. Also I suffer from severe lankletism. It's over.

being a sexual alpha is only one dimension of being a man

obviously all those hollywood whores getting HARVESTED has taught Sup Forums nothing. the bitter and resentful omega males (since being beta isn't inherently bad, all it means is that you're responsible) are out here raping chad's daughters and he does nothing about it. meanwhile chads in their 20s are being forcibly turned omega males with the advent of child support. some beta male office worker for the government behind a keyboard is controlling his whole destiny

>tfw 32

Either the right girl will drop in my lap or I'll carry on into maybe my 50s before committing unemotional, rational suicide due to health issues and lack of people (wife, kids) there who care for me while I deal with hospital stays, surgery healing, etc. as someone who lives on his own.

Sucks, but that is the future and whether I like it or not is irrelevant to its inevitability

Also men with Chad genetics are getting turned into betas and omegas due to deficient lifestyle during developmental stages.
Chads were never underweight and/or sedentary during puberty.

>ANY man can make it to top 40% if they really try
>Just be yourself bro

By definition, being in the top 40% puts you against other people trying to be in that category. When everyone is working equally hard, the only thing that matters is genetic variation.

Compete, faggots - it is called nature. Get in shape, don't be a mess, and go get some

Do what the Muslims do, send our betas to other countries and take their women.

alpha = chasing orgasms and violence, warriors
beta= responsibility to society, enforcers
gamma = smart, making improvements to society, scientists and philosophers
omega = worthless faggots, you guys

Betas and gammas are bigger losers than omegas desu.

lol and you probably say that in the comfort of a home with plumbing and electricity and clean water, while using the internet to spread toxic depression to others

faggot

>The best thing you can do is try and reach that upper 40% of men.

Easier said than done. I mean, there's so much socialization at young ages. A good-looking boy is treated well and develops healthy habits and his confidence snowballs.

Roasties want a natural alpha and will try to ferret out the imposters. This is why they feel so threatened by the pickup artist and self-improvement movements.

>Dont expect to get a Kate Upton if your a 3/10, but that doesn't mean you should ever give up.

I definitely agree. Just find a plain girl with a tolerable personality you think would make a decent mother. Look at any pretty girl's Instagram page and ask yourself if you could keep her content/loyalty when she's used to thousands of guys worshipping her 24/7.

>The best thing you can do is try and reach that upper 40% of men. And NEVER tell yourself you cant do it, especially if you are 25 or younger. Get outside, get some interesting hobbies, clean yourself up, start lifting. ANY man can make it to top 40% if they really try

False.
Women`s standards today are so crazily high than not even the likes of Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt can be sure of having a successful marriage.

>just do it to perpetuate the cycle man
There's no point trying its simple as that. Better alone with peace of mind and a clear conscience.

Im not saying be yourself, as that is in general very shitty advice, especially for the average Sup Forumsack

Im saying dont be a blackpilled loser, cuz they do absoulutely nothing to help the movement. People are drawn towards positivity

>inb4 positivity is for fags

No its not.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>blind optimism
No. Statistically more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce and if you're not dating for marriage then you're a degenerate asshole.

I explicitly said to make white children dingus. That means marriage.

Why do this when men could just become pedo rapists and get the best 1% of women when they are virgins?

Good read, pretty gud advice to desu.

Also; do not blame your mistakes on others. Get the job done by doing it YOURSELF!

The odds of entering a lasting marriage are against you, the legal consequence of a failed marriage are astronomical. There is no insurance policy against the fallout of separation and the effort required to maintain a reasonable marriage is a constant drain.

Its the reality of the rules of the game at the moment.

Not all women are shitty. A lot are, Ill give you that. But youre not gonna find the 50% who will stay if you just stay MGTOW incel user

Marriage rates are insanely good if both partners were virgins going into their wedding night.

>ANY man can make it to top 40% if they really try
Yes, if we all work really hard, we can create a world where everyone is above average.

The thing is, not everyone will listen or follow through with what I am saying. What I am saying is everyman (aside from chronic manlets or genetic defects) has the POTENTIAL to be top 40%. Obviously not everyone will be that, but trying to improve yourself doesnt hurt your chances, and might just get you there.

Meh, I worked enough to have my own home, saved up 'fuck you fund' and be free of debt at 29. Plan is to spend the rest of my life chilling out and playing vidya games. Avoiding marriage and kids like the plague, I'm content with my life, many can't say the same.

its only for the best, it takes the weak out of society like most people on this board

So at the end of the day, all that work does is secure your place in the hierarchy. It makes your life better, which is nice I guess, but it doesn't make the world better. In fact, since everyone now has to work a little harder to compete with you, it actually makes the world slightly worse.

upsilon = me

(pic unrelated)

>The white race NEEDS children user
The white race needs SMART children. We don't need Cletus and Linda Jean producing dozens of future criminals and meth addicts.

>the weak should fear the strong
Kekekekekekekekekekeeeeee

Alphas are not violent these days. I am pretty violent man, but girls are afraid of me and we have also nothing to talk about because i hate all aspects of modern culture.

19 an have already given up my dudes i just don't think women are worth it

I'm set on becoming a pilot with 80 hours flight time but even when i'm rolling in that 100k+ Pilot salary i don't want a woman they're all dirty skanks that swerved me

so i'm just going to live out my life in solitude just to spite them.

Might pick me up a QT Personal Assistant to cook me nuggies though fullfill all those roles that women don't do anymore and jerk off to hentai

I'm going to be sitting in that 20% you speak of just to fuck with all of yall

Don't go in with Spirit

Going in with Southern and Mesa
whats wrong with spirit?

Might join the Masons to see if they can help me get some promotions, Thoughts?

>alpha = chasing orgasms and violence, warriors

Not true in the modern world. I did an enlistment as a Muhreen grunt and did 16 months on the frontlines of helmand province, but I'm still a 28 y/o KV. Being of the warrior class is not even a surefire way to secure a mate these days.

You have to make jokes and be able to take irony which is something i just cannot stand.

Dude wtf how did you not smash poon with that dress blue uniform? It's universally known to be the most panty-dropping uniform in the entire military.

tfw you've got the height, facial aesthetics, broad shoulders, green eyes etc etc but you've got failing eyesight, a garbage hairline, and asymmetrical pectus excavatum BAD. I'm not even smart. I just don't get it. What fulfillment can I get out of life. This life is pure hell for me but everyone will think I'm a pussy if I off myself which is why I ride my r1 WRECKLESSLY everywhere I go. SOMEBODY STOP ME I'M A GOD.

The USMC is the only branch that makes you buy your own uniforms. I opted not to spend the $500+ dollars it would have cost to buy the thing and have it tailored.

That sounds like bullshit, can any other Marines confirm? What did you wear during your birthday ball and other formal occasions?

I never went to a birthday ball. I was always deployed or on leave in November. If I were to have gone to one I would have worn the Service Alphas(pic related), which you are REQUIRED to buy.

I don't give a shit. people like you preach quantity over quality. but you aren't the one who's going to paying for my inevitable child support.
you think
>if you're chad you're woman won't cheat
totally false. I've fucked a lot of married women with hubsand who earned more and looked better than me. guess what it doesn't matter. women have no incentive to stay loyal and even when their chad hubsand makes her made she'll start looking for the 1st cock that listens and "get's her". she may not leave stable chad but she will cheat.
so you can get married and chances are she'll cheat and then you get to make the wonderful choice of wearing the cuckold horns or leave and get ass raped in court.
I'm not saying all women are bad but if you're going to marry she better be a virgin or only had 1 sexual partner before you. statistically that's the only women who offer the best chance at a stable marriage. you want that so you can give your offspring the best possible chance to thrive. if you just want to breed like a nigger fine but I'd rather have a smaller and better white race then a bunch of maladjusted fucked up nigger tier brats because muh white race.