Oh man we are so broke lol. Really glad I'm about to catch this guy with a large bounty on his head...

Oh man we are so broke lol. Really glad I'm about to catch this guy with a large bounty on his head. it'd be a shame if something went wrong. amiright?

no

It's fine as long as you have zany adventures and bell peppers

>oh man, they got their hands on this high valuable dog/ chick/ kid/ flower/ mushrooms/ and they don't even know

>sure is nice to finally find the woman I've been searching years for
>surely nothing bad will happen to her in the next scene

You've got to realize that this is largely slice of life. They're only showing us the interesting slices where fun shit happens. They do manage to get bounties at other times.

hijinks are fun you nerd

So how's the manga?

BANG.

Hey look I've finally caught they guy who murdered my father! Oh woops I accidentally let him escape without so much as a bullet to the leg LOL

durrhurrhurr hey kids it's me Vash the Stampede! WOOPIDY DOOPIDY DOO Wuh oh that looks like a baddy who's killing innocent people, guess it's time for me to step into action...by which I mean run away from the action like a faggot while doing absolutely nothing to help anyone LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm more popular than all of you combined despite my entire character being just a cunt.

Overrated and overall boring show, even with the finale.

If you want a relaxed show that's better, try Samurai Champloo.

yep you'll have it made if you can get Faye away from the gaming tables too.

i honestly have no idea what any of you people are talking about
none of this happened in space dandy

OP here. You have shit taste in anime.

Dont call my girl Revy a cunt. She is very nice girl

She says a lot of bad words therefore she's not a nice person.

Champloo is trash compared to bebop.

Revy eats bacon pussy for money!

Wrong. I know because I have the unique ability to objectively rate and compare anime.

Nah
Ur trash

Holy shit taste.