3) Alice (3042)
4) Soma (2795)
5)Megumi (1862)
6) Shinomiya (1669)
7) Rindou (1353)
8) Takumi (1207)
9) Nikumi (743)
10) Hayama (737)

Senzaemon: Now both teams will taste each other's dish and this will signal the end of this fight!

Senzaemon then tells the students to point to the dish that was superior. Soma and Erina point at Team Dojima's dish and Takumi and Megumi point at Team Saiba's dish.

The crowd is slightly panicking as the "God's Tongue" is pointing at the opponent's dish. Erina says that the taste, the smell, and the visual impression of Team Dojima's is in extreme high quality. In contrast, their dish isn't on the level, and she regrets that they didn't have enough time to taste their own dish beforehand.

But Takumi doesn't agree with Erina's words. He then goes on to describe Team Saiba's Hachis Parmentier

Soma realized Jouichiro's intent to wrap up potato into the Crepe Dough, so Soma used cheese, potato and Chirimen Jako to make a "Pomme Galette" and wrap that into the crepe. Which brought both "softness" and "crispiness" that one would usually not be able to taste in a Hachis Parmentier. Additionally, Erina's steak cooked with Bordeaux wine were sliced into the shape of a dice and then wrapped up into the crepe.

Erina then explains that it was a thought process she never had but Soma, Megumi, and Takumi praise Erina for showing a lot of joy while cooking, which makes Erina blush. Senzaemon has a big smile on his face.

Sezaemon: In order to have perfect teamwork in the Regiment De Cuisine, it is hugely important to realize the strength each team member has. The numerous challenges one needed to overcome to reach this stage...And you all were able to once again reaffirm this now...Looks like our first objective has been achieved with this fight!

Senzaemon: It was a very interesting dish Erina! You looked like you had a lot of fun!

Erina: (You as well, Grandpa!?) It's just that the two provoked me into this. Usually, I would never do such a thing...

Senzaemon: Yes...That's how the both of them always interacted with each other. It must be a part of their life to fight like that. That's why in this fight, he (Soma) was able to present his dish to Jouichiro without any fear!

Erina: ...But how can someone do that to their parent....I would think that such act would cause trouble, and I would refrain from acting like a spoilt child...

Senzaemon: Why don't you act like a spoilt child for once?!

Erina: ...Grandpa?

Senzaemon: You two are father and child...You also have to learn to act occasionally like a self-centered child, Erina.

Senzaemon's words make Erina think

Next Day: Azami, Tsukasa, and Rindou gather at the meeting place.

Spoiler pics tomorrow.

>new thread
Maybe people can discuss the spoilers this time instead of shitpost about the popularity poll results

>shitpost about the popularity poll results
It's inevitable such a thing would occur. The new posters coming in later would probably do the same.

I hate polls.

>people shit on Asuna for being a waifu bait
>did the same with Chiaki
>Erina gets a free pass somehow
Why?

>2) Hisako (3081)
WHAT

Looks like I need to find a new best girl.

This poll is bullshit.
Alice and Hisako have had little to no character development and having them above the MC is very random.

Blame retarded waifufags.

Erina is undisputed best girl

Muhgumi a shit and will lose the Souma bowl

No its funny. Nips are bigger waifufags than westerners. Last poll had more western influence, that's why it had more people voting.

> Implying you aren't a retarded waifufags yourself

It had more votes because you could vote once a day.
I literally saw the poll posted in every normie place, it's to be expected.

> I
Cancer

>2) Hisako (3081)
Why?

>ITT: Butthurt

Why does people take the polls this seriously anyway? Every single series.

It's just a pissing contest. "My waifu is more popular than yours", "Japan has great/shit taste", etc. It feels good to have a character you like rank high in something even if it means very little.

For all the people who can't understand Hisako's greatness, and question the poll, fondly:
> Fuck off.

>Alice and Hisako had little character development
Isn't it the same for Soma?

I'm over the moon that Erina and Hisako got the top 2, but you have to admit the latter coming in 2nd was unexpected.

My only real complaint is that Rindou got 7th.

I love Hisako I just wish her character would stop revolving around Erina for once.

Do people actually think these polls properly represent the popularity?
There's a bunch of shit like repeat voters or people who just don't vote.

>characters are only their appearance
Yea, go fuck yourself

Her character is literally built around Erina, she's like a decaffeinated Sui-Feng from Bleach. Source: second LN

>people who just don't vote
Wouldn't that mean they just don't care enough about the manga or its characters?

>4) Soma (2795)
>MC
>4)
the fuck??

Boys in general dropped. Waifufags took over.

No one can deny that Souma & Hisako's chemistry was great during the stagiaire arc. Sadly Erina has the same plot armor as Chitoge in Nisekoi, the other girls stand no chance.

>plot armor
Pretty sure Chitoge only took 1st in the very last popularity poll and came up short in all the other ones

WILL SHE GET A FUCKING HUSBANDO NOW OR WHAT.

But doesn't Hisako automatically come with Erina?

Since the very one-shot everyone knew Chitoge was going to win. I honestly don't conceive how can exist people who genuinely believed other girls had a chance.

Congrats Hisako fans

She's still fodder though

Erina's a thirsty slag

the only truly refined female cast member is Rindou

Oh I thought you were talking about the popularity rankings, not the manga in general

>getting rekt by an Elite makes you fodder
Meat and Isami haven't won shit, at least she got out of her bloc in the Elections

So a complete cunt turns into best girl if she starts acting a bit cute?

I honestly can't think of any way to make her relevant.

>>getting rekt by an Elite makes you fodder

Yep even more so since the Elites will be falling soon as well and to the likes of Megumi/Takumi on top of it all

As much as I like the Souma and Hisako relationship, I can't see it going romantic. Maybe because I know Hisako is too much into Erina and I saw their moments during the stagiaire arc more like bff rather than something close to lovers. Although I do agree, it has a pretty good base to go from there into romance but we already have confirmation that Erina will fall for Souma and the whole "find someone you want to cook for".jpg thing. Plus, Erina and Souma have a pretty good interaction too so far but I guess this depends on the reader and if they ship them.

>Guaranteed replies

you've given him one (You) though it's enough of a quarry to sustain him

I like how you act like this isn't true.
Erinafags from the get go I assume?

Hisako needs to emancipates from Erina. One thing is being a friend, but other very different it's being a minion. She is a lot better than that.

Would be awesome if Tsukuda choose another girl instead of Erina in the end. I'd lol so hard.

> Souma: Sorry Erina, I like you, but I discovered that I like your secretary even more.

>lol
I'm seeing this more often in these threads, when did it become accepted on Sup Forums?

he was raised as Erina's minion in a family of Nakiris' personal physicians

it's not like they're at pain due to the fact, it's just who they are

>Would be awesome if Tsukuda choose another girl instead of Erina in the end. I'd lol so hard.
You know the next candidate after Erina is Megumi right?

And although I do agree Hisako needs to stop being so revolved around Erina and be on her own, at the same time part of why she is also so great it's because of Erina. She will always care a great deal about her and there will be times she puts Erina above herself.

I very much like her fluffy hair.
I just want to touch it and play with it all day.

>:P
Impressive.

Pshhh, next candidate after Erina will be the childhood friend Mayumi Megufag :P

YES BEST GIRL IS THE NUMBER ONE

They were expelled, don't they? I can't remember.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure once this awful Asami arc ends, all the people expelled by his administration would have another chance.

>Next arc will likely be about Soma with Erina, Alice, and Hisako.

It's just gonna turn into a pseudo-harem comedy to garner readers isn't it...

Alice is going to make the poorly drawn face for half the chapter

If the editor really influences the manga, it's highly likely. When the plot is turning into shit, this polls are a safety measure. It won't change the fact that the plot will keep being shit, but at least we'll seeing popular characters and ship wars.

>the plot
>shit

>heart

What did she mean by this

Why do you always need some sort of romantic fucking relationship. Can't she just fucking exist without having to be part of the harem.

Post your OTP

>pseudo

Waifufag dominated poll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fujoshit dominated poll

Here's my OTP

>Arc about Soma with Erina, Alice, and Hisako

>Winter breaks
>Soma invites Erina over to his place
>Hisako and Alice will tag along too because of Erina
>Those girls become maid in his shop

Next arc Erina and Souna will be in the E10. Are the other two even worthy.

my OTP is Souma x Rindou provided that Rindou turns out to be his lost sister or something

The entire point of the competition Jou got Azami to agree to is to retake the E10, give him the boot, and fix everything he broke, including expelling their friends.

The real question is how do they get a majority when they don't have enough people competing at the moment.

No you fucking dunce, Souma DESERVES a harem. I forgot the mangaka of this but I WILL DEMAND that Souma be given a harem. With Erina, Alice, Hisako, Megumi, that childhood friend chick he in his hometown that was in chapter 1, Nikumi.

*Cough* *Cough*

I'm disappointed that Ryoko is paired off because she's a pretty great fit too.

it's tosh

This seriously needs an update.

I support Somei and Momo so much

Alice has dog, Megumi has italy, Hisako is his bro.

Do it user, add Eizan x Nene.

Fuck off. Souma deserves all the pussy. ALL OF IT

Agreed.

Ramen bro is forever alone

It can't be helped, but that would seriously bum me out because I liked this manga's semi-unique setting and characters.

But he won't get one. Erina will cut his balls.

OTP

Souma will fuck her to submission, Erina wants that dick, her incredible taste buds can't take the taste of Souma's balls and dick, she won't cut them off since it tastes too good.

Welcome! Those people are haremtards.

They have to self-insert. Don't think too much about it.

Can't wait for the color page.

Color page was out months ago user

Shit, I mean cover page. Sorry, just woke up

>Three girls in the Top 3
Are you sure this is not harem manga?

>you now know her face while in the honeymoon bed with Soma

>We're in Erina's arc
>people not realizing that Alice and Hisako had key roles in getting her to the PSD, hence the high ratings for them
retards

>heart pupils
I love this concept to much.

This is harem, user. And Erina is the protagonist
Rank 2-4 are her harem.

If I had a older sister like Rindou things would have been different...

What if Megumi wore a witch's hat and cape and turned chuuni? Would her popularity increase?

Really? No one discuss about spoilers?

>Azami, Tsukasa, and Rindou gather at the meeting place.
Let's bet what will Azami say to both of them

Replace Hisako with the midget teacher and we can all agree

Who said is not a harem? Its just the focus is not in the harem, but it clearly is a harem.

They are busy shitposting.

The bit with Souma, Erina, Takumi and Megumi warms my heart. Too cute.

>Fujos didn't win for once.
>In a Shounen Jump manga

What an incredible feeling.