How do you consume the herb?

I like weed, and only vape it every few days. Problem is, it still makes me smell like dank, especially my sweat.

How can I consume this wonderful healing herb without feeling and smelling like some hippie stoner degenerate?

consume a ACP .45 with your weed should help

Next time you smoke, mix ammonia and bleach into your bong and inhale deeply. This kills the smell entirely.

Okay, just did so and chased it down with a nice estrogen-filled beer. How long until I notice the effects?

DUDE

where were you when sharing tips on how to not smell like a filthy hippy was considered political discussion?

Just get a vape pen.

I have an MFLB.

Turn it into butter, then into butter cookies. It's really easy to do.

what you have to do is smoke so much that you don't give a shit anymore

Eat it. Chew a bud well, then swallow. High all day, no odor except for when you take a dump.

Wash your clothes and hair etc. You shouldn't be smoking before work anyhow

Decarboxylating

I use a water pipe or dry herb vaporizer depending on my mood

I usually enjoy it after a long day's work, after finishing responsibilities and working out

>t. EE student

MY RUG

I usually use a handgun and a bong. I pack a small moke in the bong (40/60 tobacco to weed) and then before I rip it I take the handgun and shoot myself in the head.

I'm liking the concentraits right now
>only takes a very small amount to do the trick
>super portable if you have one of those pen things
>lasts a long time
>WAY LESS SMELL

I don't know user. Wax only gets me stoned for a good ten minutes. I mean it's a really good high, but for ten minutes and factoring in the coughing fits. Seems flour is still a better choice. And they have pens to burn flour

uhh maybe do it outside? or blow it out of a window? and not leave your weed out of its container?

sounds like time for a tolerance break or a bigger dab

Recovering meth addict.
Can not do the whole crack torch routine it triggers me.

this is the correct answer.

Agave tincture, very nice.

It unavoidable, just smoke and brush your teeth and you will by fine

I have a small glass pipe that's like just a simple tube with open ends and a spring inside, so I heat the glass, the stuff vaporizes first then burns
VERY efficient and VERY tasty