Do you have a complaint whenever you watch anime?

Do you have a complaint whenever you watch anime?
If so, what's that?

Most of it sucks

I get horny.

No I watch stuff I like

I hate Ei Aoki.

I can't put up with the plot that only cute girls are in the anime even though the story is based on the serious one.
When does Japan graduate from the moe shit?
Anime should be globalized by western people who have a good idea and script than Japanese.

>Anime should be globalized by western people who have a good idea and script than Japanese.
>ruining the one indisputably good thing about anime

There's not enough cute girls

>calling for inflicting western SJW moralfag values on anime and hollywood/disney/nick tier faggotry scripts.

[Spoiler]Literally [/spoiler] kys

Not enough manservice

>inserting Japanes social customs or values systems into a decidedly western setting with western characters.

This shit bothers the hell out of me.

Usually too generic and I am always tired. If I watch a show that I find to be boring and generic, I usually fall asleep during it. I've fallen asleep watching Symphogear. I am Tanaka-kun and I have fallen asleep watching his show.

There's always clichés and they're getting pretty damn generic

There are too many contrived conflicts in all genres that is often caused by a character being unable to simply say something simple but important to clear up misunderstandings. It sporadically persists in stories even today. Failure to speak for extended periods of time for nonsensical or nonexistent reasons can be pretty jarring for most viewers so its a big complaint.

The anime character who doesn't make any senses always appears in anime.
It looks like a desire that animators want to fuck her.

Why does Japan tend to love a hero who is retarded than other heroes in Hollywood movies?

exaggerated reactions and too long pauses after said reactions before changing scene or chapter. are you a fucking noob youtuber not aware of transition timings? come on are you even paid for this shit? + women blush too much and men are fucking gay

Making Japanese men become beautiful seems to be pathetic.
They should look at themselves.
And, you shouldn't act anime characters cuz you are failed.

Kill yourself.

These two are not beautiful even from the Japanese standard viewpoint.