The Invaders

>Oh, and don't forget, the Harrotts are coming over for Christmas so I want you on your best behavior, none of that racist intolerant bigoted hate speech I see on that chinese message board you spend time on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRhwuJ4b-44
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP THE RIDE I NEED TO GET OFF!!!

MY EYESSSSSSS!!!

I'm trans and this shit pisses me off. Good thing I pass

>pic very related

please hurry up with the wall

do u need a sugar daddy

All mentally ill and one son all deformed

Deficient genome its deficient.

Damn adams family

Choker to hide your adams apple?

>transgender is genetic!!

No shit

Have one

>Choker to hide your adams apple?
trannies actually believe this works

>Have one
It's called AIDS and state assistance

youtube.com/watch?v=KRhwuJ4b-44

>I'd like you to meet my (woman (male)) husband's (female) son (female) and daughter (male)

Trannies actually believe any of them pass without camera angles and photoshop.

>be me at Thanksgiving
>pour massive glass of whiskey
>ding ding ding , I have an announcement
>stand up, drink an insane shot and proclaim in burning anger "Charlie is fucking faggot, sort this shit put you are a boy you queer "
No one said a word , Charlie ran off in tears .

Well I'm on state aid because I work two jobs and still can't support myself. Thanks trickle down economics, sure does work

NOT IN MY TOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A whole family who needs attention badly.

>I work two jobs and still can't support myself.
no you don't ,you wouldn't be posting here if you did
Also, I have one really shitty minimum wage part times job and I don't take a dime in state assistance

>no you don't ,you wouldn't be posting here if you did
I work at Starbucks and then at Forever 21, both pay fucking shit
Upside is I get weekends off

Do you think being transgendered has become a fad? Feels like everyone whats to become a tranny to feel special.

Yeah and it's bullshit

You'll never pass. You still have the look of demented fear in your eyes. The cosmic horror all trannies constantly emit because they are always aware they don't and will never pass.

Save up for an RV and stay in an RV park
I pay $350 a month for the space and it includes all utilities including internet
I only paid a few grand for an RV

lol

>Get kids
>Instantly start abusing them.
>Teach them that masculinity is bad.
>Don't do that because ITS EVIL
>Don't do this because ITS EVIL
>Wow did you see that masculine guy do that EVIL THING IT WAS SO EVIL SO EVIL
>DONT YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THROW A BALL OR PLAY ROUGH OR ELSE YOU'RE EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL
>Kid comes out all fucked up and fruity.
>IT WAS THEIR CHOICE! XD XD XD XD!!! XDDDD!!!!

How is this not child abuse?

>i pass
>covers up most of his skeleton face

Sounds like your own personal issues there buddy

I am serious about the RV thing ,you'd be surprised how cheap you can actually live
You can actually afford shit if you reduce your standard of living

Thinking of this but I don't wanna be trailer trash

Most people that live in RV parks are old senior citizens, but I would expect a tranny to let societies taboos and expectations to bar them from betting their life

Come on, tatted out meth heads live in trailers

>mfw Mexico is immune to SJW bullshit

As shitty as our country is, we'll never be as cucked as any of the 1st world countries.

well said

Let me guess they are all on food stamps

You are talking about actual trailer parks, I'm talking about RV parks
There's actually a difference in the living standards between the two
One caters to single people that don't have large families , hell the RV park I live in has a limit on how many people can live in the RV with me. Unlike Mobile home parks

Looking at this pic doesnt make me want to jump on the bandwagon to be part of the transtrender movement.

Need more hollywood versions.

So if there is a difference how do I tell?

>Let me guess they are all on food stamps

White trash trannies. The left can have them.

>Sabretooth'sDaughter.jpg

One usually tells you it has overnight parking
You still have to watch out for scuzzy RV parks though ,just like any place you are thinking about living, you should look into the neighborhood first

Sterotype my user friend. Most people in a decent park are working class whites. No niggers or spics live in them either. Right now i'm living in a two bed and bath double wide. Got a jacuzzi tub in the master and an awesome kitchen with the island thing and all black and high tech fridge and stove,etc. 200$ and like 25$ for trash and sewer. It's not bad desu

So wait a sec are you talking about rv resorts? They are $1,500 hundred for space rent here in Newport beach CA. I am actually considering living on a boat, found a fixer upper cabin cruiser for only $5,000 and slip rent with utilities costs only $250 a month and they have laundry on site and gated parking.

I don't know much about mobile home parks, I can't afford the rent, that's why I'm all about RV parks
The RV park I live in is mostly widowers in their late 60's-80's

They have to weird trannies to make it look bad to conservatives. If they only showed cute, well-adjusted trans people then it wouldn't be a hot button divisive topic.

That child is clearly retarded

It pisses you off because you want to be the only one whose special. You’re not. You’re just as messed up as This family.

You have to look user, you may have to commute to work if you want to save money
I bet there's some nice ones 10-20 miles away from there for fucking cheap ,but there's no point in arguing with you. If you actually are interested in that shit, you'd have to do research

Shared pyschosis, DSM 5

You look a lot like someone I saw on the train here in London a day or two ago - you're not really passing.

Funny how all these transgender kids seem to have lgbt parents.

Exactly. I'm cute, feminine, yet well adjusted, I mean shit for my entire childhood I worked in my dad's auto shop and went hunting on weekends. I can rebuild a 350 Chevy and match colors between pink and blue pastel nails, I'm the full package. But oh nos look at dur turrble ugly trannies that aren't even trannies and lets lump every tranny in together as one group because conservatives are fucking as retarded as libs, I'm a centrist btw.

Do you work one day at each or something?

A degenerate trans on government assistance. Imagine that...
death be upon them.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE TO BE IN ARIZONA

NO ARIZONA NO

>I'm cute
I think you posted the wrong picture

Work mon-friday at Starbucks first then finish off at forever 21, which is cool because I can talk about clothes with girls all day, then if I'm lucky I can take a drive with my bf in my 70 chevelle and scare the shit out of him

Btw I'm not selling my chevelle, my dad gave it to me before he died (and if I'm being honest here before I ever started my transition either, he would die again if he knew what I became)

They can't keep getting away with this

Get a manual labor job during the summer where you can get a fuckton of OT if you aren't a little faggot or an obese piece of shit (manufactuing places, outdoor shit like a golf course), you'll probably only get one day a week off. Then work some bullshit like that in the off season instead of getting unemployment because you'll make more working.

I work with children for a living and I can tell you with certainty that mental illness is as genetic as any physical trait.

>top 3 treads after catalog loads
dammit Sup Forums, I didn't need this shit on a Saturday afternoon.

Hahahahahahhaah

More plz, you’re qt

Fuck that, thinking of working at this classic car dealership though, id be a shoe in because I'm both cute and knowledgeable

Kill yourself soon

Absolutely disgusting.

Damn girl lookin fine

ehh the rents not that bad, 200$ a month won't break the bank. Though we did make sure to pay off the trailer real quick. Everythings nice and quiet though there is a bunch of white children playing outside sometimes. Sometimes when i read on pol how bad it is some places makes me sad desu

fucking disgusting
you "tits" look like yams pointing downwards

do you top or bottom?

do you fuck bare back and do anal cream pies?

I only fucked my bfs ass once, I can't produce a drop of cum myself but I let my bf fill all my holes with jizz. So yeah basically a bottom bitch only. Also no rubbers because we both were tested when we first met.

genetics are funny that way, ya know

less than 1% of 1% of the population and yet they're all mentally damaged. think it's genetic?

is your boyfriend as mentally ill as you?

he's wasting his time with a ladyboy, what do you think?

i think it's a combination of factors
people that were predisposed to schizo type thinking mixed with being diddled as kids mixed with all the acceptance degeneracy

yeah that's confusing to me
i understand fucking it because of a fetish
i mean lots of people have disgusting fetishes
but getting into a relationship with someone you 100% know is mentally unstable?
that seems insane

KILL ME PETE

we are fucking trying pablo its not easy getting shit done in this country

actually unironically off yourself

>I'm trans and this shit pisses me off. Good thing I pass
Would fuck 9/10

My lovely conservative girlfriend thinks this is incredibly degenerate. There is hope, Sup Forums

You can't get a job because you're a freak nut job. You'd be a lot more accepted as a faggot. Take off the make-up, queer.