PENTAGON CONFIRMS UFO PROGRAM

SKY KING SKY KING

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/0Bo8e
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-216111
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRUMPF wishes he could just blame all his problems on aliens from outerspace LMFAO

audit the shit out of 'em

Holy fuck
This is it
This is fucking it
Roll doubles to see if you survive the alien invasion

Can't even archive that shit. you stupid fuckin nigger. I ain't clicking the nyt.

>The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

>Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft.

...metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

I'm not worshiping your fake Alien cult, Jews. Fuck you and fuck the (((X-Files))).

>the video was released by the Defense Department's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program

not suspicious at all, goym
also the pentagon has a yearly budget of 600b? how the fuck did they "lose" 6 trillion then?

/x/ tier.

X-COM was real. That space plane drone is just a covert UFO interceptor. US Gov has been fighting a secret war in space the last few years to protect us from a growing hostile force of aliens.

I try video and “page not found” is this video elsewhere. Is this some fucking Star Wars prank? This is the Disney division of the government playing with your minds.

if anything that cash is going towards importing more illegals and raising crack babies from the ghetto

Roll to survive

F

Roll for death

You dingus it's black budget shit. Think the SR-71 Blackbird but other crafts that are similar and kept top secret. It's not ayyys

The intercepted craft in the video from the Hornet was just a Chinese surveillance drone. The "Aura" coming off of it was heat on the skin from supersonic travel. These things buzz CAGs in the Pacific all the time these days. Pretty common knowledge for O-4 and higher.

Would some kind user put the vid in a webm?for some reason the player don't work in my browser

someone get Mulder and Scully on the scene to investigate ASAP.

Already working on it.
Standby

LOL
People demand UFO wisdom.
Gubmint agrees.
Lawyers KEK at dumb people.
Change designation to UAP.
Shill bs scraps of Whoa wtf.
"releasing UFO"

Nice one lad

converted to WebM
webmshare.com/0Bo8e
I'll save you user
>It's not ayyys
Who gives a fuck, this is big if huge

>I'll save you user
so close
F

it's hardly a phenomena if you have pieces of it.

and how much stuff does he have that he has to modify buildings to fit it all in?

then throw in the fact that Bigelow has it in the first place means the government doesn't know what it is!

Ded

I can 150% understand a UFO reporting program. What if the Chinese or Russians have something we don't know about it (there is a chance) and are testing it near our aircraft or ships? It won't look like anything we have seen before. So I think the money should be there for things that trained pilots and sailors can't identify.

thanks, if you did the captions too double thanks.

>On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

now that we know he has building full of crashed ufos this statement make more sense

>if you did the captions
Negative.
Welcome nonetheless

Lord have mercy

survive

The government technically owns it they are just contracted to study and secure it.

First the "cigar shaped meteor" now this.

Also everyone ignoring the fact that he said there is a whole fleet of them in the SA.

Former Navy here, every aircraft on our radar is usually identified. I wonder if they have a video of their scope we can see.

don't kill me, i have a wife and kids

kill them

Didn't the greys give the US the tech for anti-gravity in exchange for something?

Or maybe it's the nazis from antartica just trolling

They didn't lose anything. It's sloppy accounting of debits and credits don't be retarded

Save the rest of us, the shitters full

hello captain obvious.

no one on this earth thought Uncle Sam was Bro'ing Bigelow free saucers. However what he learns... that's his proprietary information unless it's contracted not to be.

AYYYYYYY LMAOOOOO

IT IS NOT SKY K I N G

IT IS

S. T. A R SE. E D

Make them hear you, retake earth

>Second article
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-216111
>every aircraft on our radar is usually identified.
Here take this user

made it
hep, so did you

:( atleast you got that far

read it faggot, it is true, they admit to finding unknown alloys in recovered UFOs

Lust for life

The origin isn't extraterrestrial, they're here, always have been, now in Antarctica. The vimanas of ancient Indian history.

They're the fallen angels of Scripture.

rol

>It's sloppy accounting
top fucking kek

Oh, the passenger
How-how he rides
Oh, the passenger
He rides and he rides
He looks through his window
What does he see?
He sees the silent hollow sky
He see the stars come out tonight
He sees the city's ripped backsides
He sees the winding ocean drive
And everything was made for you and me
All of it was made for you and me
'Cause it just belongs to you and me
So let's take a ride and see what's mine
Singin' la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la, la-la

Nothing to see here....swamp gas trapped in a weather balloon that refracted the light from Venus.

please ayy lmaos give us the zero point energy so we can get off this rock before the muslims destroy it

>nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
>Aegis class
Stopped reading this LARP at the first sentence, because anyone that served in the US Navy on a TICONDEROGA class cruiser would know that there is no such thing as an "Aegis class." AEGIS is the codename for ballistic missile defense system that ships of the Ticonderoga class and Arleigh Burke class destroyers have installed on them for missile interdiction.

this guy gets it.
its called the "GREAT" deception for a reason
imagine the confusion when they claim that they are here with peace. IF you dont have solid foundation in your faith its GG

Roll

roll

They're getting ready to stage the arrival of aliens so they can push the New World Order. The coming of the Antichrist in Revelations.

so basically

IT'S HAPPENING

>DUDE

made me kek, also they are posting in this thread right now

No whammy, no whammy, no whammy.

thanks for that useless tidbit sailorboy

Tom Delonge is acting like this was his big drop also. He’s being fed CONTROLLED although not necessarily false info. The point is to keep the government in a state of information control. That’s it. Poor Tom is a pawn who’s desire for great purpose is being exploited

He could instead blame the jews who are actually to be blamed. He hasn't balls though

Surely this time after 2000 years of claiming the Antichrist is coming is the real one.

that cross is rustling my autismo jimmies

You hit the nail on the head.

Share my secret for surviving?
No thanks user

You know shit. They're called "demons of the sky" for a reason. They've always been here, 2000 years is nothing for them.

ayy lmao

>(((X-Files)))
kek, watching the x-files in my teens got me into irl conspiracies and indirectly caused me to learn the truth about the holohoax

:^)

>was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomen
>Harry Reid
>an interest in Space Phenomen

Dare I say it is he /ourguy/?

I'm sure he was probably just a air deck sailor and didn't know anything about ships.

>Being that close to the spy array while it's active
Hope this guy wasn't hoping to not get cancer

Praise Christ and Kek!

>cringe meme flag
>cringe larp
Just kill yourself you sad cunt

>implying you'd want to survive

AYYYY

dumb shill

what am i looking at here?

That mother fucker was known for hiding millions of dollars in bullshit programs. He was so corrupt they made him retire. Fuck him.

Just part of the WTC.

those FLIR/Airforce videos are downright scary

I witnessed something similar on a remote /low populated island this summer. Was going camping. Some objets had really, really weird trajectories in the sky.

I've seen the slow moving, silent black triangle UFOs a few times here in my neck of the woods in southern Michigan. Those things are creepy as fuck.

Hans Glaser woodcut from 1566 of the 1561 event over Nuremberg (UFO battle).

is that from the one where the rebars turned into dust in front of the cam ?

maybe if you told us what's a SA ?

Awesome, thank you for that

Here is a pretty good video about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

Talks about how the towers turned to dust before they hit the ground.

Saw one over Garden Island when I was hunting on Beaver Island in 2004.

The ayys are fucking real boys. I seent some shit, everyone I know seent some shit. It was fucked.

There is your annual 10 billion transfer from the military budget to NASA. Build the Saturn V again. Go to the Moon again. This time, bring a giant fucking american flag and spread it out on the ground. Make it so big that you can see it with a telescope from Earth. Maybe even just normal binoculars. 5 Saturn V trips just stuffed with a giant american flag.
No one has ever built a better rocket then the Saturn V, and it is not clear it will happen, although I really hope Musk is succesful. But if it does not happen, a giant american flag on the sunny side of the Moon will be Western Civilizations Keops Pyramid. It will be our Roman aquaducts and Colloseum. Westerners have little interest in building something that lasts millenia. Our Gothic Cathedrals and Skyscrapers, they will just last 500 years top. And we have zero interest in building something that lasts longer. But a giant american flag on the Moon, it will outlast every other thing any other civilization has left.
If the West falls. If technology does not improve and we fall into annother dark age. That flag will still be there. For people on Earth to look at. Wondering, how they achived such a feat. Just as people still wonder today how they build the Keops Pyramid.
And it can be done so easy. For America that is, and that is the reason america should do it. Because they can and no one else can.

Time to turn our galaxy to ashes lmao

this one from the bankers trust still freaks me out !!!

>1h8m
Timestamp

Used to live in an area of Michigan known as the Irish Hills. It was common knowledge, although not widely advertised outside the area, that we were a hotspot for UFO and related paranormal activity.