My Hero Academia

Spoilers in less than 6 hours!

Is that so?

best

No . Faggot.

Not anymore. Sorry to burst your bubble, user.

This. Spoilers in 5 minutes

>burst your bubble
>not saying that after she's killed by Roga
Ruined

>that screenshot
This feels like some advanced shitposting

Nice trips.

I hope Midoriya ends up getting Sir to bust a gut by giving a heartfelt speech about how he's going to become the next Symbol of Peace.

I wonder if he's going to be ghost posting in this thread too.

Where are her pants

She's wearing them

I wish I was here for the thread where Midoriya busted out the face.

Anyone else read this as Midoriya busted a nut on the face?

things I am waiting for:
>Inasa coming back
>Sir laughing
>Shiggy vs Overhaul
>seeing Kurogiri again

things I do not look forward to:
>All Might dying

>Bakugo chapter get top rank
>""Ochako chapters"" rank low
>Bakugou is the most popular character
>Ochako isn't even the most popular girl
Hori will probably keep writing Ochako out like he has done in the past 5 volumes.

>Hori will probably keep writing Ochako out like he has done in the past 5 volumes.
Good

>Kurogiri
He's probably trying to keep his distance and let Shiggy spread his wings a bit along with Doctor Robotnik.
The Doctor and Kurogiri seemed to be the ones closest to All For One besides Shiggy, so they probably were told some shit to do if AFO got fucked.

>colored art of bubbles shows she isn't brown
Dropped

Bakugo is a prick and I can only assume his fanbase consists of 12 year olds and women.

I like Ochako because romance is never done well in battle shounen and I'd like to see a good attempt. She needs more screentime and she needs to use her power to do something useful.

If you compare the first 100 chapters of both, Nigga Clover has more convincing romance than HeroAca. HeroAca's only bit of convincing romance is BakugoKirishima.

i've never read black clover and its description seriously makes it sound like the most generic thing ever.

I will never read it because of the fact that it keeps getting brought up in these threads alone.

It is. It's literally "shounen manga tropes checklist: the manga". It still has more convincing romance than HeroAca.

>shounen manga tropes checklist: the manga"
I thought that was Demon's Plan.

anything has more convincing romance than HeroAca, which is why Ochako needs more screentime

Casual Mt Lady is best Mt Lady

>162 cm
She's a fucking dwarf, should have been called Hill Lady

I normally hate small girls who wield huge weapons for no reason but I'd actually enjoy Ochako wielding one

average high in asia for women

Japanese people are short bro, this goes for the ones meant to be 'tall' like some of the others, who are lucky if they are even western average

For some reason you are reminding me of the original concept for Nami, who was meant to have a robot-arm and a big battleaxe?

also don't forget all women are 5 inches shorter than all men on average

Who would be the perfect match for Tsuyu genetically. Obviously another one with sweat/secreting properties. Maybe one with nitroglycerin, so when you secrete it you can smear it on projectiles to. Could be a Froppy offspring hero that shoots exploding darts from wrists gauntlets.

What did people think of the latest Illegals chapter? That BugEye-Girl, and her going full on child-molester luring the brat fanboy down a dark ally with pictures of popstep as the candy

How do you guys thimk Sir got the info of Overhaul contacting the VA?

Do you think he has someone inside it working for him?

Maybe he watched the security footage

Cowboy Aizawa at his computer is my favorite meme now!

I liked how NOT Logan got questioned by NOT Frank Miller's bastard Dark Knight: Batman. More like Wild Cat to me.

That image is cancer.

What did he mean by this?

Never post grape in my presence again

Triggered eh? Just have to deal with it my little cunny.

katsucha a best

Normal Pop Step > costumed Pop Step

Ironically the same is said about BnHA.

Reaches Earth core if he fully phases in less than 8.33 minutes (500s)

If he turns and unphases, he can be in 8.33 minutes - if not instantly - anywhere else on the same half of planet Earth

The real life human breath holding record is 22 minutes

Weak quirk that Mriio made strong

You need to go back triggered fujo. >>>/plebbit/

Did you just call me a fujo? Miriofujo desperate

I love grapes, I am a real man

>gets unphased into cave

>earthquake quirk
>break ground
>unphase in middle of broken ground

This thread is dirtier knowing that you were the one to make it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Made sure to let MODs know you're here too triggered faggot.

Fuck off with your generals.

Here we go again.

will Mr Compress get a new cool robot-arm?

Your picture is right

nope, he will die from blood loss

There better be some quirks that allow people to regrow limbs. There seems to be every other kind of fucking quirk

so, like a super-healing quirk?
why not a quirk with which you can reattach any limb/organ to someone else or which can change
someone's blood type?
the Yakuza owe him an arm

Problem with Mirio isn't his quirk, which is just Kitty Pride's. Problem with Mirio is that Hori writes him as if he had teleportation. He moves at super-human speed even if super-human speed isn't his quirk. Hori can't really write coherent super-powers. Bakugou might as well have super-strength and resistance as well as his explosion quirk. Stein was inhumanly fast.

You do realise he explained that, right?
The glitch part instantly replace on the ground level, and if he modify his inclinaison, he can basically use this to appear wherever he wants around him.

maybe he can ask Twice to double his remaining arm, then he'd be all right

It makes no real physical sense. Like Ochako's quirk being pure nonsense.

Are you serious

See

>It makes no real physical sense.
There's your first problem. Does Optical lazers make sense? Does intangibility make sense? Does a human being able to make fire and ice make sense?

Can someone explain to me why some people think Overhaul is related to Momo?

can you tell me what powers DO conform to your autistic rules about having to make physical sen

Rich family i guess? Could introduce an arc where we discover that her family is into shady shit?
But that's pretty far-fetched.

a lot of people say that Shiggy's and Overhaul's quirks are the same or at least very similar:
I disagree
for one thing, I don't think Overhaul needs to wear gloves to protect others or things he touches from his quirk
>he wears them because germs are everywhere
I also don't believe that everything he touches suddenly crumbles, like Shigarakis when he touches something with five fingers
I think it's more of a mental thing or absorption
when you overhaul something you change something, you repair it: you make it better
I think Overhaul can 'deconstruct' and 'reconstruct` things and people, so like a reverse Momo
instead of creating things, he re-absorbs their organic material, which seems to be a very exhausting task, judging by his reaction afterwards
>it's either that or he can blow people up via telekinesis
>but where are their bones then?
>and the gross organs?

it's the eyes and the lines, but I doubt they're actually related,
if he had rich parents he wouldn't need sponsors:
also; he's the bottom of the barrel now and I doubt that UA would accept Momo is she had been the daughter of a Yakuza
>she did get in because her parents are also top-heroes

>when you overhaul something you change something, you repair it: you make it better
>I think Overhaul can 'deconstruct' and 'reconstruct` things and people.
That makes sense. Didn't he turn some dude into a wheel when he was introduced?

>Likes Peaches

She can like my peach all she wants

All For One full on said he found a super healing quirk.

But the problem with it was that it only helped fresh wounds heal or something, so it couldn't fix his shit that was already damaged by All Might.

The fact that it took him THAT FUCKING LONG to find a regen quirk is kinda crazy though. The guy's like over 100 years old.

He can't exactly walk the streets and ask people for their quirks nicely

I still really like how the effect only went up to Compress' shoulder cause he had that anti-quirk dart in it.
At least, I assume that's why it went like that. Overhaul's quirk seems to expand from the point of contact, and that dart stopped the flow into the rest of Compress' body.

Eh, it could just be that Hori doesn't/can't draw the bones and organs.
Even when Shiggy disintegrated that shield guy, he was basically a layer of hard, crumbling skin/flesh with red goop inside.
There were no bones or organs there either.

So who's gonna be the arch-enemy of each Class 1-A pupil?

I feel like Toga will be Ochako's main nemesis but that's all I got

>guy's like over 100 years old.
hm, let's see, there were eight past OfA-users:
six of them are dead and All Might is probably in his forties, maybe even fifties
I assume Sensei might even be in the 300+ range; age-wise

>I can only assume his fanbase consists of 12 year olds and women.
This was enough for me to know that you were a retard with shit taste but
>I'd like to see a good attempt She needs more screentime and she needs to use her power to do something useful.
that's the worst part. She gets load of screentime and all of this for repetitive shit ever since Bakugou beat her. This is not a good attempt, it's shit.

>arch-enemy of each Class 1-A pupil?
Well, I think Virginity is going to be the main arch enemy to almost half the class.

That's a weird way to spell Grapes

Poor compress, hope the VA health insurance is up to date and cover all risks, first his dental plan quota got fucked and now this.

What do you think about this character?

His birthday is today.

I want Hori to get around to his "episode" dude has a 10/10 design and seems like the kind of guy I'd invite to my dorm room to play fighting games or something.

How about a Shinsou episode Hori, EH?

Tin Tin is the traitor

>not unlike
what's with the double negative.

>seems like the kind of guy I'd invite to my dorm room to play fighting games or something.
This doesn't sound like a very good idea.

After the timeskip, just like any other irrelevant character.

>Height: 162 cm
The mangaka knew he was making a joke

It's another way of saying "similar to", or "like".

>Who would be the perfect match for Tsuyu genetically.
Main character's dad obviously, who secrets acis or something. Ignore that age difference, love knows no bounds.

>That cameo
>generic
No.

But user that's not Kouji

Onsen Mt. Lady is best Mt. Lady

>This doesn't sound like a very good idea.
explain

He has like sixty arms and would cheat.

I'm so up for hori to use Koudas character already, even if he does turn out to be the traitor

Risk I'm willing to take.

>This was enough for me to know that you were a retard with shit taste but

>having a "taste" in angry shota boys

Wouldn't you rather risk it with Kendou?

She's a filthy fucking Chun Li player so no.

Just hatefuck her after getting your ass handed to you.

Pic related is way better.