All races are equal

why do people say they believe that all races are equal?

how could they be? evolution dosnt work like that.. what is the end goal of this wishful thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Khaliq_(athlete)
sites.google.com/site/mircotonin/racialdiscrimination_2017_09_25.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because there is only one human race.

Because this idea is being propagated from every corner. The end goal is to drag everything down to the lowest common denominator so that international oligarchy could rule over the world of brown barbarians and laugh in yiddish.

*1 human species*

a race is more like a biological subspecies

Each race is the result of hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolutionary process. Each race is fundamentaly different, yet none are better due to the constant fluxation of environment. Example: hispanics would have a hard time in greenland, same as someone from greenland would have a hard time in the jungle.

Would that make the races different genus of the homosapien species?
Same as how stripes on cat can deduce the differences in genetic structure.

Yeah but is a race so diverse in its individuals that the diversity within a race is as great as the diversity of races.

Yeah of course

People still believe that there's only one race, when it was pretty much proven that Negroids different from Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

"none are better" it depends at what.. blacks are better at running. worse at thinking. the guy in the pic is probably good at killing kangaroos terrible at calculus.. in what way are races 'equal'

> Black, White, Asian ...
> German shepherd, Samoyed, Golden Retriever...
humans are literally one species with different genetic profiles.

Half of this site doesn't even believe in evolution

>evolution dosnt work like that
Now you see why Christianity is garbage.

It means that races should be treated equally before the law. Seems fair, no?

Because people are afraid of confronting themselves and others. They’d much rather love to sing kumbuya around a campfire than actually do anything.

>different genus of the homosapien species
genus is above species, not below.

There is only one bird race. Your eyes are lying to you, goyim!

i agree, and its always the same ppl that troll christians for not believing in evolution that will ignore evolution and say that all races are equal

kikes

The races are different and therefore cannot be equal.

yeh i agree under the law all are equal.., but that is not what ppl mean.. when ppl say all races are equal.. they really do mean that on average black ppl are just as smart as white ppl. and any difference we see in the real world is caused by racism

What part of Ireland is this guy from?

Because we are all one.

Jesus Christ died for all humans. If you're Christ's you're grafted into Abraham's seed and you become the new chosen. Galatians 3

Bird is not a species it's a class

did he die for neanderthals too? chimps? dinosaurs. fuck off with religion in science discussions, when we talk about ethics or about whats good for a country u can come back

Science is the way God acted on our reality and yes, he did die for the Neanderthals.

Spbp

because while we're biologically different we're self aware enough to were we should have respect for one another.

If one particular race was lets say, prone to stealing and violence, would it be a good idea to give that particular individual a job lets say, babysitting a child alone in a home?

If a particular race was lets say prone to lying and manipulation and being gay lesbian, would it be a good idea to let them be in charge of media? (pic related)

If one particular race (religion) of people where prone to killing anyone else of a particular religion faith, would it be a good idea to let them into a country where guns are legal and that didn't have the same religion, faith?

>they really do mean that on average black ppl are just as smart as white ppl. and any difference we see in the real world is caused by racism
Not really - they just think that racism is causing some of the differences in average outcomes across races, and that people of all races should be treated equally.

no one is saying u have to disrespect anyone.. this kind of argument pisses me off.. like ..do i have to hate chocolate to realize that chocolate is not the same thing as pickles? "but is all food man"

I think crime is more likely to be a social/cultural thing than a racial.
> being gay lesbian
this doesn't make it easy for me to take you serious. You think tv makes people gay?

if they really understood that races are different why would they be mad about more blacks being in jail

He's right. They believe that all races have the same capabilities on average. Therefore it must be racism that accounts for the disparity. Also races should not be treated equally under the law. Immigration law, that is.

No they actually believe we're all identical. They're completely detached from reality

>if they really understood that races are different why would they be mad about more blacks being in jail
Because they think part of the reason for that is discrimination over the past 300 years.

>No they actually believe we're all identical. They're completely detached from reality
No. Show me a serious liberal that thinks this (i.e. not just random twitter quotes from moron libtards)

> not sure whether dealing with newfriend or irony, so...

Your right, Europeans are the true human race

All purecucks are either apes or Neanderthals

Mulatto master race

Show us one who doesn't.

TV says its okay to be gay.......
Real news flash
>It's not
it is detrimental to the continued existence of a race
but because they are gay lesbian race mixing godless degenerates, they project that onto us via TV media and news that "they control".

and "they" are godless, god left them, their own religion tells them so. But rather than fix their ways they continue to be degenerate and turn gods real chose people into what they are.

M8 I'm sorry to break the news to you but you may actually have been leaving under a rock for the last thirty years.

black lives matter wouldnt exist if people knew that races are different. a liberal will always see racism as the cause of any disparity between races, and will never attempt to look at crime stats.. and if crime stats are pointed out to them they will blame rasism for higher black crime.., these are not actions of ppl who understand that the races are different. these are actions of some one who thinks we r all the same but get treated differently based on skin color

>a liberal will always see racism as the cause of any disparity between races,
No, racism is the cause of _some_ disparity between races, and that racism should be eliminated.

this is the famous liberal "prove me the sky is blue but I won't open my eyes" routine.

then go for it. Show me a serious liberal who thinks races are identical. Only a moron would think that. Look at basketball teams.

>Believe in evolution
>Believe all organisms evolved through thousands and millions of years of natural selection
>Even though there are obvious physical differences between the races as a result of the environments they grew up in, somehow this force known as evolution magically stopped with humans and their brains

This makes sense to 98% of the western world.

Or how about this. Multiple choice:
1) All outcome differences are caused by racial differences.
2) All outcome differences are caused by racism.
3) Some outcome differences area caused by racism, and some by racial differences.
Any serious liberal thinks 3). What do you think?

Jesus did not die for farm equipment.

maybe u think this.. but typically a liberal wont.. because if they did, then the only way to determine if racism is the cause of some disparity u would have to eliminate all other causes.. ie, crime stats IQ propensity to violence, single mother hood, education etc etc. never happens.. infact when ppl point out to them that accounting for these things explains 99% of the disparity they come back with "unconscious bias" as in.. yeh theres no actual racism that we can see, but blacks do worse because ppl are unconsciously biased against them.. they will NEVER say that its because black ppl are just different so we shouldn't expect the same outcomes

Also the neanderthals killed Jesus.

because every human on the planet has completely interchangeable genes.

there is no single gene exclusive to any one group of humans, and thus, we all have the same genetic potential.

are there plenty of people who failed the genetic lottery? yes.

are there some groups that have a higher average by some arbitrary metric? probably.

is skin color an accurate method of measuring that from person to person? not really.

is arguing which group has the most number of retards anything more than infantile dick waving stemming from basic tribalism? no.

>You think the device that constantly shows media promoting homosexuality might make some people partake in homosexuality?
GEE I WONDER

Because its supported by facts. Just cause you dismiss geneticists doesn't mean they are wrong.

>infact when ppl point out to them that accounting for these things explains 99% of the disparity they come back with "unconscious bias" as in..
This is what research is for. Can you point me to research you have found that you claim finds that only 1% of the difference is due to racism?

>Jesus did not die for farm equipment
>Dumbass motherfucking goy
>Quotes passages that excludes non-Jews.

Let me guess... you support Trump too, even though his family's full of Jews.

Rich people want to create a egalitarian mutt slave race.

berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/

berney sanders serious enough for u?

any mention of blacks commiting more crimes accounting for why they r in jail more? or does he just say how bad it is and he will fix it by ending racims. u live in a dream if u think liberals understand that blacks just gonna black.

as someone who used to believe in this shit I can tell you the prevailing myth isn't that race and evolution results in equality among us but rather that human divergence hasn't had enough time to truly make us unequal in too many ways.

No. Your ancestors bled so you can comfy shitpost. Be a nice guy and don't fuck it up for the next generation.

but, friends, Romans, countrymen, we have a problem.
all the quotas favoring blacks, women etc. are based on the assumption that races, sexes etc. are in fact statistically equal. if this were true, then any deviation from a proportional participation would indeed be proof of malice or prejudice.
however, races or sexes aren't equal. so how are we to determine if a race or sex is properly represented, meaning that two identically gifted people have equal chances? we'd have to determine the talent distributions per sex/race, the necessary talents together with their measurability for every position in every industry and institution, and then watch for divergences, for they mean something. maybe they mean cultural fuckedupness. maybe they mean changes in requirements brought about by the evolution of those positions. seems unsolvable to me.
essentially SJWs can claim that their dogma has a built-in verification method against such distortions and race realism doesn't. we should not shoulder the responsibility to come up with such a method and point out that a bad method is no better than no method. nonetheless the issue remains.
I can see three alternatives. either automation eradicates all but the most intelligence-based jobs, in which case we might be able to measure talentedness and demand alike. or we come up with a radically different hiring system, e.g. state-run employment offices plus stiff fines for hiring on the side (an analogy to illegal price fixing could be drawn up). or we could just try to push race realism through the brains of the masses and let the masses come up with something useful.
#2 is horrible; such an institution should not exist. #3 is unlikely because successfully pushing race realism won't work without a fairness methodology. #1 it is, then: our best hope is the robot jobocalypse.

>berney sanders serious enough for u?
>any mention of blacks commiting more crimes accounting for why they r in jail more? or does he just say how bad it is and he will fix it by ending racims. u live in a dream if u think liberals understand that blacks just gonna black.
He's doesn't say anything about all differences being due to racism. He just says he wants to eliminate racism. Just like most liberals do. Do you think Bernie Sanders doens't realize that blacks commit more crime than white? Are you a moron?

I agree. Ive noticed that Pollucks have a predisposition to crime within the European countries.

>all the quotas
Can you point me to some quotas (either in Hungary or US)?

>however, races or sexes aren't equal. so how are we to determine if a race or sex is properly represented, meaning that two identically gifted people have equal chances? we'd have to determine the talent distributions per sex/race, the necessary talents together with their measurability for every position in every industry and institution, and then watch for divergences, for they mean something. maybe they mean cultural fuckedupness. maybe they mean changes in requirements brought about by the evolution of those positions. seems unsolvable to me.
No, we just have to determine whether there is still racism, and if so, remove it. Done.

Evolution is real but all humans are equal
>Liberal logic

" no single gene exclusive to one race bla bla" dude u share 70% of ur genes with a fucking banana. stop with this retardation. when we see asians winning the 100m Olympic finals then u can say we have the same genetic potential.. u are exactly the kind of retard im talking about u think race is "skin color used to judge ppl" u think race is simply cosmetic .. races are judged by how they behave..

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

>Can you point me to some quotas (either in Hungary or US)?
dude ...

>amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
This does not show that black outcomes in US are only 1% due to racism. It does find that there is no racial bias in, one particular outcome, arrests. I agree with this finding - there is other evidence out there supporting that there is no significant racial bias in arrests. But what about all the other outcomes blacks are subject too, e.g. far higher poverty rates and lower incomes.

> when we see asians winning the 100m Olympic finals then u can say we have the same genetic potential.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Khaliq_(athlete)

known as the "flying bird of asia"

thank you for conceding, now please stop being a racist prick.

so how do you determine if there's "racism"? let me guess: unless blacks are 13% of every profession, the sjw will conclude it's because of racism. it's as if you did not understand a word from what I wrote.

you aren't up for a honest debate. it is obvious he meant chinks and accessories.

In complete seriousness, is this a meme picture? If that's real you just converted me.

he thinks the reason more blacks are in jail is because of bad laws, ie laws that treat everyone as equals ie mandatory minimum sentencing laws, unfairly target blacks.. because more of them end up in jail.. the problem isnt a biasd law.. its blacks being blacks.. and even if sanders knows that maybe blacks are just inherently more violent/ crime prone, his whole platform is catering to plebs that think its racist to require ID when voting.. as if we only want to ID black ppl.

>so how do you determine if there's "racism"?
You do research, e.g.

sites.google.com/site/mircotonin/racialdiscrimination_2017_09_25.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Khaliq_(athlete)
thats an arab u fucking moron

>the problem isnt a biasd law.
That's up for discussion. There is an argument that old crack vs powder cocaine laws were biased (though there are also arguments that they were not)

That's probably the best Picture of Abe Lincoon I've ever seen.

Its the power of social programming. They are taught all their lives that racial equality is good and true and right and that the people who doubt it are wicked and mentally disturbed and filled with hate. When a belief about the world has been successfully linked to a positive belief about yourself it will be very difficult to reject this belief. The anti race realists are not so much defending a rational position about race as they are defending their self image as "good people".

it's real, he's a tasmanian aborigine before they died out in the 19.th century - the group with the least technology of all humans, although indians of the Tierra del Fuego come close. but this guy is overdoing the caveman act with that beard, otherwise he'd not look very different from australian aborigines.

dude the only racist laws are affirmative action laws which boost niggers score at the expence of chink to get more nigs into college.. this is a liberal idea based on 'eliminating racism' ie not realizing that black ppl on average are just not as smart.

yeh its real, its the last known surviving pure blood Tasmanian aborigine, they r extinct now

that's a consequence of knowing blacks, so it would persist even if racial differences were openly acknowledged, unless we adopt one of my proposed three solutions (I've switched computers, I'm the guy who wrote this ). you want people to intentionally ignore racial differences, that won't happen, ever.

>But what about all the other outcomes blacks are subject too, e.g. far higher poverty rates and lower incomes.
why is the default explanation for these outcomes some alleged racism and not cultural or even genetic inferiority?

>why is the default explanation for these outcomes some alleged racism and not cultural or even genetic inferiority?
Can't it be all of them, and we work to solve the ones we can actually solve (i.e. the racism part)

correction, he's one of the last ones but not THE last, the last was Truganini, also mixed blood descendants still larp as aboriginals to this day.

Only the non-whites have ever said this but now they have soyboys to help reinforce it

right, thnx

>this is a liberal idea based on 'eliminating racism' ie not realizing that black ppl on average are just not as smart.
It's certainly based on trying to eliminate racism. But this is not inconsistent with thinking that blacks on average are just not as smart as white. Again, outcome differences are likely caused by _both_ racism and genetic/cultural differences.

>you want people to intentionally ignore racial differences, that won't happen, ever.
Maybe not, but liberals think that this is what we should be aiming for.

FRITTATA

it is surely a mixture of those, yes. but anyone trying to brainwash or blackmail others into conforming to the no-racial-differences dogma is a propagandist as far as I am concerned, and propagandists should be summarily executed (sorry, 24 years under communism got to me in this respect). produce results, show that blacks who achieve something are actually worth it (the current propaganda, e.g. the NASA movie are merely clumsy propaganda pieces).

if so. then affirmative action is a racist law.. i found one for u to fix.. u understand? if some of the difference is genetic ( we dont know how much coz liberals dont want to check) then there is no changing it, and penalising asians and whites relative to blacks is racism, its literately saying " id prefer to take a stupid black than any more much smarter asians" definition of racism.. not a problem for liberals tho..

>up for discussion
the fucking shape of the Earth is up for discussion. being up for discussion means nothing at all. racist laws have to refer to inborn characteristics. Jim Crow laws were racist. affirmative action is racist. targeting the poor is not racist, it's targeting the poor. if blacks cannot afford better drugs than the ones targeted by a law, that law is not racist, it's just silly (on account of targeting drugs - the state should outcompete the cartels, not fight them).

>Maybe not, but liberals think that this is what we should be aiming for.
the problem with liberals is that they are obviously, I mean obviously for anyone who is not a 'liberal' in this recent sense, power-hungry immoral psychopathic zombies. you won't have an easy time convincing me that 'liberals' want racial harmony. they want reasons to call other people inferior to themselves, not literally but in every other sense. they suffer from rabbinitis, want to be admired - or to be enabled to admire themselves - as chassidic jews admire their rabbis. otherwise the tone of the dialogue would be different, liberals would not go out of their way to intentionally misunderstand everything the opposition says and would not have ritual disengagement practices like 'I don't discuss things with nazis'.