***,566位 (***,724pt) [*,*23予約] 2017年03月15日 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 1 [Blu-ray]

>***,566位 (***,724pt) [*,*23予約] 2017年03月15日 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 1 [Blu-ray]
>**1,225位 (***,492pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) Blu-ray
>Two of the comfiest shows with the best girls and best songs this season are flopping
Why is this allowed?

Because they're garbage.

Maid Dragon is average
Fuuka is shit and all the girls are shit

>shows with the best girls and best songs this season are flopping
Last time I checked, Konosuba and Youjo Senki were doing great, what happened?

One is hard slapstick comedy with well-implemented DEENimation and the other is notPrussian psychololi in notWW1. What do you think happened?

Maid dragon is generic moeshit
Romcoms dont sell

>Youjo Senki
Japan love nazi propaganda.

>WWI
>nazi

Without Tanya losing WW1 for the Germans, there never would have been a Drittes Reich.

This.

False alarm. Everyone get back to the regular program. Nothing of value was lost.

It clearly has very strong fascist undertones, you don't need to be a genius to see that. It's also funny how Senkifags worship Tanya as a loli Hitler and go on about white nationalism but flip out whenever someone calls out the show for its rampant nazi apologism.

>you don't need to be a genius to see that.
Point them out to me please.

pro-Nazi anime tend to sell well

The show literally praises Hitler as an exceptional leader, that was episode 4 or 5 I can't remember it.

>The show literally praises Hitler as an exceptional leader,
No, it did not.

Maidragon is one of the most popular shows of the season in Japan. I'm sure it'll make its money back in other ways.

Hitler wasn't the only fascist in history.

Kemono Friends will make the most money.

He literally was an exceptional leader. To say anything else is just factually wrong.
You don't have to be a Nazi sympathizer to agree with that.

You need to go back to Sup Forums.

And you need to go back to Africa.

I guess except for the part when he convinced his country to wage an unwinnable war and then shot himself in the face at the first sign of the consequences.

"Exceptional" does not necessarily mean good.
It usually means "deviating widely from a norm".
The Germans have a wall with the names of all their chancellors, and Hitler's name is the only one on a black background.

The only thing he achieved in his life was to kill himself.

>fuuka is flopping
And nothing of value was lost.

Why do people hate Fuuka anyway?

One's completely generic in every way besides a certain magical truck-kun and the other is complete garbage in every way outside of a decent OP and ED. Not a single surprise about those numbers I'd even say they deserve to be lower

You retarded? Tanya literally just thanks Facists in general for teaching her how to manipulate a poor schmuck for her own advancement.

Maidragon is actually the best show this season.

You'd have to be seriously fucking brain-washed to not be able to admit that he was a great leader.
Regardless of the war's outcome he led his people well.
The fact that he was able to lead his people into an unwinnable war with massive ambitions too great for him to reach then that is even more a sign that he was a good leader.

Jesus fucking Christ. People you dislike can do good things, to not be able to admit that means you are a fucking child.

Kobayashi is great. Only behind Kemono Friends.

>You'd have to be seriously fucking brain-washed to not be able to admit that he was a great leader.
No he wasn't a great leader you revisionist edgelord.

>Kekdragon
>Fuukek

Heh, that's what you get from consuming shit user.

>Fuuka
>comfy
Also Maid Dragon is shit

>has very strong fascist undertones, you don't need to be a genius to see that.
If you would enlighten me in how any power in WW1 was fascist I'd be happy.
Or how a Chicago-school libertarian is fascist.

There is literally not a single metric by which Hitler was a great leader.

Can we at least agree that Aozora no Rhapsody is OPOTS?

No best OP is Uncontrollable

>It's also funny how Senkifags worship Tanya as a loli Hitler and go on about white nationalism but flip out whenever someone calls out the show for its rampant nazi apologism.

I notice it too. No doubt the threads have Sup Forums in their but somehow they get triggered if anyone says it.

>the few good things that Hitler right erase everything else that he did wrong
A "great" leader wouldn't have decided to simultaneously wage war against every single great power in the world at the time and sentence half of his country to half a century of miserable soviet rule.

He was pretty good at convincing the Germans otherwise until 1942 or so I'd say

>convincing the Germans
They only appeared to be convinced, because all elections were rigged, the opposition was sent to labor camps and all critical newspapers and radio station were shut down and replaced with propaganda.
Him "uniting the German people" is fucking propaganda that was never true.

Kemono friends is good but its simplicity puts it a step below maidragon.

Saying Senki is unironically fascist is about as correct as saying the Starship Troopers movie is. Sup Forumsfags are uniformly retarded so I'm not surprised they're gobbling it up too without realizing the author ain't exactly one of them, but that's not really the show/LN's issue.

Kim Jong Un is pretty good at uniting north korea too

>no arguments whatsoever
He transformed Germany from a poverty-ravaged country into a modern, urban-industrial superpower capable of challenging the entire world. More importantly he made the German people believe in themselves again. He had all the markings of a successful and great leader, only a brainwashed cuck would think otherwise.

>He transformed Germany from a poverty-ravaged country into a modern, urban-industrial superpower
Let me guess, you're American.

>things that never happened

The American "education" system everybody.

That sound more like what that other asshole Stalin did to Russia tbqh.

You're literally retarded, ok?

Huh? I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums talking about white nationalism or praising the show for its fascist undertones. Just a bunch of people saying "lol it's just a fun show about a psycho loli it's not about Nazis." I'm inclined to agree with them, I don't think the show really has a political message.

I say this as a genuine white nationalist who likes it when other people like Nazi stuff.

>countries economy grows after the great depression
Who would have thought.
And let's just ignore how much of that boom depends on state-expendenture for rearmament

>It clearly has very strong fascist undertones
Main character can't even understand concepts behind patriotism and nationalism and her speech about "Empire living forever" was borrowed from Fullmetal Jacket.
Fuck, she's not even living in a fascist country.

>he thinks getting educated in countries where you get jailed for questioning the narrative is better
lmfao@u

not an argument. I posted a good metric. qq

antifa in this thread please go and stay go

Fuck off with your delusions. I actually spoke to people that lived in Germany in the 30s.

Please don't.

Please just go back to Sup Forums

>literally
stop this meme

yes goyim it's such a shame that your grand parents were forced to ride the holocoaster

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

Why did you open your big, dumb mouths?

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums
How is what you're posting at this point not Sup Forums?

>economy built around borrowed money
Hitler went to war to avoid bankruptcy.
But it was my mistake to expect anything from American wehraboo.

You started it with "Everybody who disagrees with my deluded and biased opinion is antifa".

The better question is, why did you make assertions without allowing the berth needed for a dissenting opinion?

You honestly expect a different reaction?
You're a good example. You posit that Hitler wasn't a great leader, and resort to ad homs like >American education and >No -you started it! and don't actually address my points.

Ergo, fuck off back to plebbit

? My grandfathers was drafted and captured by the Soviets / French. One of them had to stay 10 years in what is now Kazakhstan.
30s and 40s Germany was a shitty time to live. You guys actually bought in the propaganda and eat that shit up like it was fact, because it makes you feel good. Fucking delusionists.

FpBp. MaiDragon is fucking shit.

>It clearly has very strong fascist undertones
Like?

I would like it more if it was pro-Nazi, but it's not.

It got repetitive very fast

WTF, I'm with Her now.

>maid dragon
>good
It's utter fucking trash, and the nips are sick of Seo's shit with Fuuka

Nationalism is not fascism.

Simple done well is the best combination, and Kemono Friends does so perfectly.

This desu.
Facism is literally when corporate intrigue takes charge of government. I.E. America is fascist.

no one is interested in buying I guess

so no new season for either?

Like Donald Trump's right now?

At least you didn't mention Seiren and Kuzu no Honkai.

>Youjo Senki gets mentioned
>Sup Forums arrives
What went wrong?

Look at OP's post, then look at this thread.
Now explain to me why Sup Forums isn't deleted already.

Because Hiro loves money, and Sup Forums is one of the biggest boards, differently from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums used to be safer from other boards when it was still in the top3. Now it's at the mercy of the big dogs.

OP here. We were supposed to be talking about Maid Dragon and Fuuka, how did this thread turn into a Youjo Senki thread and how did it end up being full of posts about fascism?

I still don't get the hate for Maid Dragon on Sup Forums. It's quite a fun show with likable characters. The art isn't the best but it's still cute. Kobayashi could use some development but the show isn't bad at all.

The literal only comment that can exist about Fuuka is SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>how did this thread turn into a Youjo Senki thread
You claimed your 2 anime series were the best.
>and how did it end up being full of posts about fascism?
Because retards.

I never said those two series were the best this season (heck, my AOTS is KonoSuba). My question was why is it allowed that two of the comfiest shows of the season, with some of the best songs and best girls, are doing poorly in preorders. I never implied they were among the best shows.

Yeah but by what metric is Fuuka comfy?

Koyuki?

Do you retards seriously know nothing about world history? That is explicitly documented fact. Say what you want about nazis, but they performed an economic miracle. Taking Wiemar Germany whose paper notes were worth less than the paper they were printed on and transforming it into one of the most powerful countries in the world in the span of about 10 years is not a joke. It is one of, if not the most impressive economic event(s) in recorded history. Don't pretend it never happened because it was done by bad people.

>talking about kyoanus shit and forced drama garbage
Sup Forums did nothing wrong by ruining this thread

>come into thread that has nothing to do with Youjo Senki
>it's overrun by YSfags and Nazi apologists
"Youjo Senki was a mistake" - Studio Nut

Even if it was true that Hitler did some good things, all of the bad things he did far outweigh any positives he did ("outweigh" is probably an understatement in this case).

So why do people hate Fuuka again?

So why is DM not selling well? Isn't it a KyoAni show?

It went full lesbian, usually when a studio does that it means they don't give a shit anymore and only the people that actually like it will give a shit.

You should prolly remove yourself too while your at it