Was The Titanic Sunk On Purpose?

Would life in the West really be all that different if it didn’t sink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
youtu.be/iP9H5fADC0E
youtu.be/p-0BPMwgKNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes and it goes even further than that, it wasn't the titanic sunk it was rebranded olympic. somehow people can't accept the horrible truth though and will state it was an accident and there's no conspiracy just like pushing through the fed over christmas break after the only prominent and rich american business men opponents happened to have died on the titanic

>would be worth $11 Billion

"Unless they pay us 1 million dollars!"

They're not called (((icebergs))) for nothing, goy!

Jesuits, user. They're Satan's little children.

That's the theory

May God bless them.

Google/research the GrafvonSpeer now that is weird.

Kek

The fucking Jews sank Titanic. Even Maddox knows this.

youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

t. (((Iceberg)))

Oh yeah and Titanic is actually the Olympic fyi

#TheMoreYouKnow

it was da joos

No. My mum was super into Titanic shit, I've watched so many documentaries on it. Had they hit the ice(((berg))) head on, they probably would've been fine, but the captain tried to swerve and miss it, and instead it scraped open the side of the hull. Theres no way to predict that shit. If it was an inside job why rely on hitting an iceberg at exactly the right angle to tear open the hull? Why not just blame faulty construction and sink it?

You stupid goy

No it fucking wasn't.

It sank because of the panicked officers trying to turn the ship in time. They were trying to swerve and avoid it, but they instead sort of rammed into it. They ordered hull to port full and had the starboard engine reverse, which was intended to steer the ship away, but they instead kinda skidded right into it and order hull to starboard (to avoid the propellers hitting the iceberg) but just hugged the iceberg. When the ship was going down the bulkheads failed partly because of a coal fire that weakened them just a few days before.

>inb4 coal fire was intentional

>It sank because of the panicked officers trying to turn the ship in time.
Do some research - one of those officers was married to a jew. Every single time.

According to (((historians)))

Shit happened a 100 years ago with limited media coverage. If crisis actors can pull off Newtown and Vegas today, why couldn't crisis actors pull off the fucking Titanic?

No, it was just a shitty build.

He didn't ask if it was intentional or if it was an inside job you morons he asked if the West would be different if it hadn't sunk. Those were three very important men in the anti Federal Reserve movement.

''I read some facts in history class so they must be true!! Stop challenging my happy world narrative!''

youtu.be/iP9H5fADC0E

If they'd rammed it head on, the ship still probably would have sank, but it would have sank slowly enough for Carpathia to arrive in time to save the bulk of the passengers.

Weakest bait I have ever seen.
Wrong. Structual analysts. >inb4 (((structual analysts)))

Also survivor accounts, interviews with the surviving officers, etc. Picking out random jewish people vaguely connected to the disaster proves nothing.

>crisis actors
What is there about what I said that relies on fucking crisis actors, retard?
I said objectively the Titanic only sank because of the exact angle they hit the iceberg with, it was not something you could predict and plan. If you were going to sink a fucking ship, why would you create a plan in which you have to have an iceberg of exactly the right shape hit the hull at exactly the right angle to sink it at all? Why not just flood it yourself some other way and make it look like a fault in construction?

I'm insanely interested in this type of shit, so I research it all the time. Stop trying to frame me as some kike puppet to fit your pathetic conspiracy narrative.

This

quite a few people opposed federal reserve at the time so having 3 ppl on richfag cruise opposing ti is no fucking big conicidance

So just like plane crashes. Always check who was on the passenger list when a plane crashes.

There have been rumblings for decades that the Titanic was sunk purposely.

>married to a jew
u'd think if they controlled the world they could hide the fact that they are jewish.

>Titanic was sunk purposely
a fucking horrible way to get rid of some one, the death rate wasnt even fucking 100%.

The Titanic never actually sunk.

>crisis actors pull off the fucking Titanic?
Or you know, Shabbos Goy, J. P. Morgan orders the ship sunk on behalf of his Rothchild Turbo Kike Masters?
Whats a few thousand dead people, if the end goal is to coup the U.S.?

This.
The ship was the Olympic who they wanted to 9/11 for insurance money, killing opposition to the federal reserve was probably the main motive however.

They even turned away people they didn't want dead, and many of the people who were supposed to go and who owned the ships suddenly "fell ill", only to later be spotted at a beach in France.

Jews gonna jew.

>as you can see by this grainy photograph of a confirmed sensationalist article that was published before the knowledge of what actually happened reached the west, the fact that the jews did it, the titanic never sank, and it was actually the olympic is 100% confirmed and true.

That is just one assumption of why it was sunk purposely (if, in fact, it was). I used to hear it had to do with money and insurance. Probably killed two birds with one stone.

Those are obviously manaquins. Nice try shill.

>intentionally provide too few lifeboats with the knowledge that the cultural expectations of the time call for women and children to be rescued at the expense of the men

It's a pretty decent way if you're only targeting men, actually.

Hey look it's the Canadian Obama shill

>t. jew spotted
Watch this you bad goys:
youtu.be/p-0BPMwgKNA

your "proof" is literal fake news... nobody knew how bad it was so they made these misinformed articles... you're literally fucking retarded

the titanic was sunk due to an onboard fire burning for quite sometime in the hull. This caused the steel to essentially become weaker when the titanic hit the iceburg from the side.

>coal fire weakened
jetfuel of the time

>30% of men in 1st class still lived

no not really.

coal fire cant melt steel hull

fuck you, mongoloid

a 3 day coal fire? really? it confirmed damaged the bulkheads, they did post-analyst on it

>Titanic is actually the Olympic fyi
What's the deets on this? What would be the point of a elaborate swap / name change? Why not just sacrifice the olympic?

>((((((Iceberg)))))))
>(((berg)))
Really coals my steam boilers

I'm sure they did

google
it's false desu
not an argument

What ever you say, obama shill

To get the high prestige passengers on board it, the Olympic was not a very well liked ship, it had many injuries and was probably close to scuttle or massive amounts of repairs.
It would have lost them a lot of money, instead they kept the good one and scuttled the bad one for insurance money.

keep on slapping those new words together, contrarian autist
you're starting to sound cooler with each sarcastic anime post
it's working

>a 3 day coal fire
Why the fuck would you not turn around and go back to Belfast? And repair yards? A fire on board a ship is a MAJOR DEAL. Also this is literally the first time I have heard anything about a onboard fire.

yeah right. everything is conspiracy. 9/11 was a conspiracy too?

I heard they did simulations on what would have happened if they would have rammed it head on and it would have sank in something like 15 minutes as opposed to the roughly 2 hours it took that night.

>t. jew spotted

>be surrounded by infinite water
>can't use water to douse fire cuz it's too far away
ayy

yeah I am a Jew and I'm super pissed at linking my people with all these shit theories. We never did anything wrong.

Guggenheim and strauss were kikes

As you can see from the raised question hereYour shilling won't work here, boy. You never learn do you.

>coal fire in the ship
>let's just douse it with the seawater around us

Burn the coal get a hole.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Titan:_Or,_Futility
Don't forget, it's just a (((coincidence))), goy, that the fate of Titanic was so similar to a ship called ''Titan'' from a book that came out 14 years earlier

SURE I TRUST YOU!

This, but then again jewish infighting can get very brutal.

Yup. Everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. Nice work.

>3 days

There was an almost immediate fire in one of the coal bunkers when the coal was loaded in around the area where the titanic supposedly hit the iceberg. So it was longer than 3 days, she was already lit when she left southhampton.

yes it was, there was a book called Leviathan written in 1890s about an unsinkable boat called the Titan that hit an iceberg and sunk

Titanic is way too big of a coincidence. Oh and there were ships nearby but for some reason Titanic had white flares instead of red flares so the ships didn't realize Titanic was sending distress signals. Complete conspiracy, first major false flag of modern times (besides The Maine in the Spanish American War).

False Flag, cause ships have flags

That actually is a real conspiracy you slavtard

Not everyone just a fucking leaf

it can definitely harden the steel, as it is surrounded by cold water. An impact in that area could definitely be penetrated

checked

care to explain?

>t. doesn't know about damage control

shit, I overdosed on redpills on juda satanism

>yeah I am a Jew
lel
Spotted from a mile away

The Titanic didn't sink, it was the Olympic, for insurance fraud purposes

Well here we fucking go again.. Plane fuel doesnt melt steel beams, an explosion was heard in the building right before the plane "crashed" into it, muh building 7, etc etc etc

Except exist.

What was the point of having a ship LARPing as another ship?

woah... antisemitic much?

nevermind, i scrolled and saw this

You're quite the newfag arent you?

>already lit when she left southampton.
WTF

So was the captain of the ship a satanist as I have heard?

He apparently had numerous kike mistresses, some of whom were seen dancing in the streets of london after the sinking made the papers.

>implying it wasnt torpedoed

>antisemitic much?
:^)

Good infograph.

wow that was offensive. don't you know 6 million people died in the Holocaust?

>Muh 6 Grillions of the chosen people's you stupid goyim.

what is this? the no fun zone?