Buyfag thread

Read the guide first before asking questions. buyfags.moe

still alive

I know the guide suggests ordering custom wall scrolls and using the two sites listed to find scans, but are there any other scan related sites you guys use? Having trouble finding some tapestry scans.

Why are retards making new threads when the current one is stll up?

>価格:16,500円(税別)
Worth every yen.

I hope it won't sell out before I get to it.

Because they want to post with the OP being their shitty picture.

Why?

Eh, I'd probably get D.Va. I'm not a Tracer fan though. The game in general is pretty shit, but I like some of the character designs.

Arizono Suzune

>Why?
Money

Probably 13,5-14k with discount,

>Worth every yen.

Maybe if it wasn't Wing.

GSC has been making Western nendos for a while now. Overwatch is hardly the most cancerous thing they've done.

Someone rang?

You deserve to be banned.

is this fig going to be cast-off able?, I mean since Q-six makes almost only lewd figurines.

>thick cloth
>giant seams
nah

Well even if that happens it will be much better than this abomination.

Fucking gay mate

It's still Yumi.

Looks cute.
Would be better in Figma but it's still cool.
I'm waiting for D.Va.

That doesn't change the fact thatlooks bad.

why don't you guys wait for the inevitable scales?

It's pretty cute. I'm not interested, but it's cute. Also, it might open the door to proper japenese-made statues of the characters, which I'm all for.

So it's inherently bad. Literally the worst titty ninja.

Exactly. I guess I should have made that more clear.

Exactly. Abomination.

I will gladly get both in D.Va's case.

tracer really doesn't work with short chubby legs. She looks like an SJW re-imagining of a non-oppressive fat-friendly version of her.

Goddamn.

wew that's deep

Because spending 40 bucks is nothing. The better it sells, the better the chances of more scales and characters.

I'm sure there will be some exclusive variants.

Here's your (You), now kys. Every skinny character is fat and stubby as a Nendoroid.

Please go away Sup Forums

>£12 customs charge for a book worth £7
Wew laddie.

Deep down in your heart you all know he's right.

>Buy from Amiami for christmas presents
>o shit it mite not arrive in time
>Decide to use EMS for the first time since it's said to be fast
>96€ of taxes for a 172€ order
Customs are cancer.

50% import tax
What the actual fuck is eurocuckistan?

A little more time you pay to read the guide and use forwarder or undervalue store save you a loooots money.

That was the first and last time I made the mistake.
You never learn from other's experience I guess.
France especially.
I think it was normally 20€ flat + 21% of the product but they added random numbers to the price.
I don't think I still have the tax paper but it was laughable.

I'm not saying it is an SJW thing, I'm just saying it looks like it would like like that, were it a thing.

Deep down in your heart you know you're wrong

My book I just got charged on was from a forwarder, I checked what they were putting on the declaration even, just never expect border agents to be able to read or convert yens. If the package looks wide it must cost a fortune.

Are posters allowed? Picked this up a few months ago, very happy with it

Anyone know where one can purchase some A3-sized picture frames? I caved and bought some custom frames online but I'm curious if anyone has ever found them in USA.
Why does America have to be so fucking backward with our standard measurements?

>I think it was normally 20€ flat + 21% of the product but they added random numbers to the price.

Almost the same in my country. If you order through normal post it's 17% VAT (or zero if package value is under 75$), but if you get expedited shipping they add a flat rate for some fucking reason. EMS is about 35$ extra for packages over 75$. Fedex takes like 55$ or some other retarded amount. If you get something that's just over 75$ not including shipping, it can work out to near 100% tax.

That's why I always use SAL, and only use EMS if SAL is unavailable or if ordering a whole bunch of stuff so that the flat rate isn't as bad comparatively.

Yeah, they're mentioned in the guide. Is that a custom print or did you order it from a nip? How much?

I swear you posted this a few months ago. Why ask again?

I don't know about the US but IKEA has some if you use the passepartout
a perfect frame without passepartout I do not know about

Which is why I find framing wallscrolls easier than posters

I want a posable Chi.

Got an email from the seller about my order for the last of a figure that was new and less than $490. It was ~$250. It's original price in 2009 was ~$60.

Wake me up can't wake up

Don't give up, user. Also, give them a good review.

I ordered an item from Amiami once, got shipping prices, paid and everything.
Then I got an email saying that they had run out of stock.
Luckily they could restock it

Just got my paycheck. I wonder what shoukd i buy.

Maybe more cupoches.

You ordered an item when it said it was in stock but it wasn't?

Decided to make last minute adjustments

Yeah
It was open for purchase the day I bought it. The day after it had the Orders closed status. A while later I got the payment email and the day after I paid I got the email about it being out of stock and that they're trying to order a new one

Which figure?

It was a doll
But that was on Amiami

Surely we'll get GSC's Altera painted this WonFes right?

Doubt anyone knows about Haruki and Suzune here.

I fucked up and forgot to pre-order FAG Baselard.

Amiami closed the pre-order and cdjapan has no pre-orders.

Feels bad man.

I didn't realize Umi was so popular. She went back up for preorder on AmiAmi at 16k around 2 days ago and now they're all out. I hope that user who wanted her went for it. I couldn't justify spending that much when Eli looks a lot better.

>I fucked up
No, you just inconvenienced yourself. There will be reprints (Or you can just grab a recolor) or stalk Manda. FAGs aren't terribly hard to find aftermarket.

Oh fuck me.

I thought it was gone for good.

I wish idol boys looked as good in their uniforms as idol girls. There's only so far you can take a suit or sailor/military uniform before it looks absolutely ridiculous.

It's a shame that as a general rule men look best in minimalistic outfits.

Scratch that, you can still get a preorder. You aren't even using all of the big name sites, man. You're missing possibly the best hobby link for Japan's plamo.

Male idols should just dress like female idols do. Skirts and all.

But if they wear skirts then they'd just be female idols.

Rick Owens scale when?

Only because glam rock is dead.

A skirt does not a girl make. Don't let trap threads convince you that all existence of masculinity is erased upon the donning of a skirt

Just checked Amazon. They have a preorder but they do not send to the Taco Country. I'll check other stores on the guide.

Good. Shinkis were better. You should buy some second-hand.

Shinkis are dog shit. FAGs are great.

Looks great user.

Theres something very wrong with this.

Marie came in the mail today. I think she looks rather nice.

I'm waiting for the Mercy scale. But I wouldn't be against a Mercy nendo.

Yeah, she's built for horizontal paizuri but her body is too small and her tits aren't soft. What a gyp.

I wasn't being serious, user.

She's a big girl.

Soon

Wing==Shit

>16.5K

Getting kind of cheeky with their prices lately, aren't they?

I would have gotten her early if Ami didn't stall for time to delay something and then give me the invoice.

Isn't Wonfest soon? As in, today in Japan time?

>fake tan rubbed off on tummy
Why?

Sunday

On the one hand, these are all accurate. On the other, I don't imagine Saya will get a better figure.

1/4 Bunny Saya by Freeing

What a heavenly washboard.

I remember you posting it while ago,user

Oh boy

I have yet to buy GSC's Madoka. I feel like buying both would be a waste. I never thought I'd have to choose between 2.

That one actually has tits.

Why does Stronger have such a hard-on for jelly hair? It usually looks okay when used at the ends, but the amount of hair they try to make translucent just results in it looking awkward or straight up bad.

It's a shame, too. I was thinking of replacing my GSC Godoka and Stronger Homucifer set with these versions, but now I'm not so sure.

I prefer the flat