German grandma gets culturally enriched

German grandma gets culturally enriched

youtube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/nuernberg/mordkommission/kameruner-verletzt-rentnerin-lebensgefaehrlich-54181444.bild.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM
liveleak.com/view?i=831_1513369844
youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

article

bild.de/regional/nuernberg/mordkommission/kameruner-verletzt-rentnerin-lebensgefaehrlich-54181444.bild.html

73 years old

Wow, they took it down as soon as I posted it here

hooktube.com/watch?v=BsEaEi7lCaM

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
Kek

There you go :
liveleak.com/view?i=831_1513369844

Savage!
Oh well she probably voted for merkel anyways, This is what she wanted.

Poor Granny. Hope that feral ape dies.

Cracker subhuman btfo

Like I need another reason to hate these savages. Why aren't we fucking purging these violent niggers?? What's it gonna take???

nigger

Take that, racist white bitch.

What a dumb fucking thing to say. Oh this is horrible, but she probably deserves it.

Fucking retard.

sho bobs n vagen

why? Particularly the elderly vote left, this was in Nuremberg/Bavaria, 44% socdem. What goes around, comes around.

Did they catch the guy? It seemed completely unprovoked but whey was the guy filming? How did he know?

Her generation allowed weak people to come in to power which destroyed her country. She deserved it. Consider it cultural karmic retribution for failing to protect your land.

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
thanks marxists

Nuremberg - Tried homicide in the Michael-Ende-Straße in Nuremberg! A 73-year-old woman was critically injured.

A man (24) from Cameroon, who is officially a student in Nuremberg, struck - only in underpants - massively on the pensioner.

Passers-by intervened courageously and arrested the man until the police arrived. He allowed himself to be arrested without resistance.

The 73-year-old was rushed to a hospital after having received emergency medical treatment with severe facial injuries and debris fractures.

Why the man attacked the woman is still questionable. Police spokesman Bert Rauenbusch (56): "He continues to express his opinion on his motive."

The woman is still in mortal danger.

why was she yelling at that poor migrant? he was just trying to mind his own business as he was kicking her teeth in. She should be jailed imo

YES FUCK THE OLD
I fucking hate old people, i would kill them all.

>Votes for refugees
>Gets face caved in

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THEIR STUPIDITY!!
>fucking retard

Punch a Nazi has millions of views, and they choose to remove another obscure video that has next to none.

What good are laws and policies if the enforcers are not successful in equally applying them.

Less burden on society is one way to look at it.

That guy would've been beaten to death if he did that in Brazil.

He should be beaten to death. All of them should be.

And you should be killed when you get "old too right?

Why do you think you can make other's choices, if something makes you upset you should feel responsible for making your situation better without having to be a chimp.

>Implying I won't have a secret shotgun walking stick

its ok every one
he was a student 24
nothing to be alarmed
its an isolated incident

>Antifa flag
I hope your wife gets raped by niggers while you watch

Mr. Owl,

How many punches does it take to shift a stupid liberal's opinion?

Eheh lets see..
*punch* One..
"Mr. Jamal STOP it!"
*punch* Two...
"I need a White m-"
*punch* Three..
*crunch*

"Heil Hitler."

Eh-just three.

Fuck off, nigger.

>muh
Who's the nigger?

IF she voted for these niggers to be let in then I hope she rots with them.

Good luck with that, soyboy. The average man of that generation even at 75 years old could kick the snot out of the average nu-male. No go run to your safe space and hug a teddy bear and have a popsicle.

The use of an unexpected food item to create humor has flagged you as female, please wait while a drone is sent to your location to terminate you.

This is almost the most offensive thing about this.

banned already lul merkel plz

Regardless of my gender, most 75 y/o men would embarrass you in a street fight. How's that feel?

Totally. Love it when liberals taste the diversity

this is great

Dude, Germany was completely cucked by the United States. If anything you burgers are responsible for what is happening in Krautistan right now

did you fucking retard just interpreted the italian flag as an indian one

Thats some nigger tier shit to do user, africans do it to each other all the time.

A nice rope though, that's the superior way to off a nigger.

>man (24) from Cameroon, who is officially a student in Nuremberg,
What was he majoring in? Genocide studies with a minor in applied criminology?

valid link

I never understood the eating raw meat meme

i see what you did.

White german bitches are a slave to da BBC. bahahaha poor masta race white bois can't compete.

Oy vey don't bully the poor innocent dindus

>The chances of blacks posting on this board of all boards is staunchly low

What are the chances of you owning a book written by Karl Marx or any other ideologue when you're not supposedly "Ironically" cuckposting here?

You just mad white boi cause you are losing your womens to da BBC! bahahaha

please post more

Lol black girls can’t compete ;) we are taking their men, they will die with their wombs empty

This fires up my soul and makes me want to burn down the jungle. I should really force myself to stop seeing the reality of this entire fucked up situation.

is it actually retarded to say that? when statistically speaking older boomer age people like that lady if she is under 70 probably voted for merkels party 1/3 german voted for her the other 1/3 voted another refugee welcoming parties

Krauts forcefully invited them. Let them handle them I say.
If "european solidarity" is about shitting on our own (Greece) while handing crap to middle easterns/africans then good riddance to them.

>using YouTube. Ever
Sup Forums needs to allow embeds from other sources. Fuck Sup Forums

Hahahahaha, I can see why the Kraut Gubment took it down.

Nigger here to stink up the place