“Germany”

Hahahahahahahahahaha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipLcmSYH44Q

What a shit country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Hitler's_views_on_Arabs_and_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet the cops gave him a coat, a hug, a sandwich, some money, and a free home after this.

jesus Germany..

this is what will happen to the US if we lose our 2nd Amendment.

It's time to nuke Germany. I don't want to see it suffer any more, please put it down.

Do they patrol non shitskins as well?

Miss me yet?

Dont forget Sweden.

No.

"EN AMERICA THEES WOULD NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE HAVE GONS ESE!"- Average Amerimutt in this thread

police in german is polizei...

I've used this OC over two dozen times, sadly

He knew exactly what he was doing in that picture. And yes I miss him more than anything in the world

>a dog eater
>caring about germany

wtf

So? They are trying to integrate by blending in their morals with German ones. It will create a happy medium with no disgruntled natives or immigrants/refugees

You’re missing out faggot. That shit is delicious.

How many times you gonna post this shitty thread?

Nignog got beaten up and arrested by locals until the arrival of the police. He was confirmed to be mentally ill and was sent to a mental asylum

White Sharia is the only way to preserve Europe at this point.

I WOULDA SNIPED DA NIGNOG WIF MUH BALCONY INSTALLED 50 CAL PROVIDING TACTICAL SUPPORT TO GRANDMA EL OH EL

Please come back.

You jealous of American gun ownership? I know I am.

you guys should pay close attention, you are close to losing every right you have. you'll be like us soon (i dont wish this to happen of course). you will be going to jail for some tweets etc

>communists, heretic christcucks and jews, junkies, drunks, and faggots will be harassed
I fail to see a downside to nonwhite Sharia in modern Europe

Of course we are but if any country SHOULDN'T have guns it's America. It's 48% non-white and the rest of the 52% have gone insane from living in a multicultural society and commit mass shootings.

Black beasts still rape your women, guns don’t mean shit in Murica’

>Shitskin flag
I bet it's German once you remove the meme flag.

Most niggers and spics are Africa tier when it comes to gun knowledge.

i love how reality is getting closer and closer to memes

>That woman at 0:12

We just have to meme harder and stay ahead of the curve.

If you meme it, they will cum.

>When you are angry at the right for beeing discriminating and racist so you invite millions of refugees to show everyone how progressive you can be, but it turns out the "people" you invited are even more anti-semetic and conservative than the people you wanted to prove wrong.

Fuck give am all a nice uniform and a gun and bam: Time to LARP the 1940s with a bunch of brown-skinned Nazis.

>inb4 they all just take the guns and run amok
>not that bad either as long as they don't miss.

there will come another one like him.

America has more blacks than any European Country.

I love her indifference.

>"EN AMERICA THEES WOULD NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE HAVE GONS ESE!"- Average Amerimutt in this thread
This is one instance when the Americans might actually be correct. There would probably be plenty of Americans willing to shoot people like that.

>no source
fake and gay

At least here we throw a large percentage of them in prison.

Just like your country’s independence. Bahahaha

That you have to pay for with your tax dollars.....

For profit US prisons put them to work in sweatshops, faggot. Catch up with the times.

shit banter worst korea

That's just a proud KANG teaching up some racist ass old wh*te nazi bitch who probably worshiped hitler
The german is no match for the KANG

>What is size
If we are going full 3rd world retardo I might aswell say that africa has the most blacks per capita in the world.
Please refrain yourself from posting, your opinions will be thrown into the bin Immediately

You might aswell be thanking me for giving you any type of attention

Be relatively easy to get away with. All you've really got to say in some states is you feared for your life.
>Multiple muslims approaching you
>Late in the evening
>Start trying to bark orders at you
>Wait until they're close
>Draw gun, start shooting
>Tell the cops you thought one had a knife
>I feared for my life, so I shot them
>Go home and sleep soundly

I'm fine with that. If my taxes keep as many of them off the street as possible, I'll gladly pay it.

>Reads the court rulling
>Sees what they use to justify sharia patroll
>Create a similar one on the same pretext
>Turn it into a SS
>???
>Germany restored!(?)

Wtf has happened to Germany? They are like people who proudly take ass poundings on the global stage.

Man, there needs to be a cleansing...

What's a sharia patrol, is it like a neighborhood watch? If so I can't see why it would be illegal.

>realize german citizens have jobs
>shitskin immigrants literally have nothing better to do and live off of the state
>GG

>People still angering swamp niggers after 2 world wars

Shitskins enforcing Shariah where ever they want on whomever they please.

In places like Britain and Germany, it's only 2%-3% compared to America where it's closer to 12%.

>what a shit country
Meanwhile in gook land

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

fuck thanks for the circle dude, didnt see the girl before

Lol, nigger doesnt know difference between “nega” and “nigga.” Chimps out. Gets deported. RIP.

>Not a excuse

The good thing about the nigger population here in the states, is they regularly murder each other, and they also have the most abortions. Their population is relatively stagnant and it'll stay that way so long as they have their drugs, malt liquor, and rap "culture."

R A R E

Can't say the same about Spics though

I hate muslims as much as anyone, but it's time to admit the stronger men are subduing the weaker.

Ethnic German men are not what they were in Nazi Germany. They are gutless, spineless, ball less, cowardly, cucked turds who deserve to lose their culture and heritage.

Let me now when ethnic German men begin civil war and a massive, unprecedented ethnic cleansing and when Merkel's head is on a lance.

Until then I'm no longer interested in "court decisions"

They were taught that not being "racist" is the greatest feat. Even if it means the destruction of everything they hold dear.

Nice fake quote Abdul

this
What a trash of a country, I'm a refugee myself and moved to swistzerland because of bombings and knife and axe attacks. Fuck germany Fuck sweden Fuck france you're all trash.
Fuck the EU
Fuck your shitskin dick love
Fuck Merkel
Fuck all of you

Korea is a nice place tho. Kind lovely people, everybody treats everyone with respect and they care for their country.

LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Hitler's_views_on_Arabs_and_Islam

A memeflagfaggot caring about what another user laughs at.

>wtf

What a fucking pathetic nation.

fucking germans
I swear we're gonna kill every single motherfucker that lives in that shitskin shithole. What a disgrace to Europe.

"hey you cant eat that wurst here"
I keep walking as he has no legal authority
Sharia law defeated.

Wir schaffen das

I honestly want to know the opnion of the average german man in this matter. All the germans here in Sup Forums either damage controll or completely disappear in threads like this.

Keep lurking chong

i hate this country, why couldnt i be born in 1896 ?

>average german man

The First amendment says that is a very long way away. Unless someone literally destroys the constitution, it's probably not going to happen in the USA.

In Canada however...

i hate this country.
i want to shoot that fucking court faggots who thought this is compatible with our Constitution, then shoot those mudslims.

average enough?

What is wrong with German's are they all simple cunts or something, how many times have these faggots fucked everything for everyone else.

>checked
You're a true german Übermensch user, the one who knows what's good for its nation.
Keep fighting, soon you'll reclaim your country from the filthy kikes, sandpeople, niggers and communists

>I keep walking
And then you're followed and cornered by a gang of them, your face is introduced to the concrete, and your ribs are introduced to their boots. I don't think you understand how violent these people really are. They murder each other on a regular basis in their home countries. You think they're just going to let you carry on and ignore them ( a sign of disrespect) without punishment?
>b-b-b-but surely they'll go to prison for such a thing!
Prison for them (if they even get prison for it at all) is a vacation compared to what they're used to.

My honest opinion:
Bring the third reich back.

this boils my blood, fucking cucks

4th Reich when?

>Bolivia
cant tell if youre serious or sarcastic, thx anyways
>tips Stahlhelm

Ugh just wow

Just SEEING this makes me fucking rage. Seriously how big of a shit did (((they))) take in the German mind?

Was it all brainwashing, or is it that Germany's best were shredded in the death machine of the 20th century? Did WWI and WWII create a bottleneck of natural selection where the bravest, best, and brightest of Germany were killed on the front lines, leaving only the weak, cowardly, and soft to form the German gene pool? Are Germans a wholly different bloodline from the pre-war era?

>integrate
I don't think you understand what that word means.

It must be true because it is a headline on some shitty blog.

sauce?

>Did WWI and WWII create a bottleneck of natural selection where the bravest, best, and brightest of Germany were killed on the front lines, leaving only the weak, cowardly, and soft to form the German gene pool? Are Germans a wholly different bloodline from the pre-war era?

czeched

Imagine all the pussyfication that happened in America over the last 60 years, but in Germany they are also not even allowed to feel patriot or support the troops or whatever.

It's not and he is right. Muslim have a Chad "bitch get outta way" dogmatism while we have a virgin "turn the other cheek" religion. Even if the quote is badly translated, people still take it like that.

How would YOU explain this shit, schweinsheisse?

I thank God that my family left Germany and Austria in the 1890's so I wouldn't be subject to the complete and utter travesty Germany has become. How can a country made up of my bloodline have turned out how it is without having removed everyone like me?

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but this is precisely why this shit would never fly in burgerland. If a group of vigilante foreigners tried to physically enforce their religious views on us, we have the rights and ability to stop them dead in their tracks.

Its sad we are going to watch the German race disappear from the face of the earth within the next 100 years due to your current policies and the SJW brainwashing of your citizens.

When? Where? When do we get our Hitler? the only negative thing they have on Hitler is the Holocaust. I am tired of settling for dudes like Trump or anybody else who is not beyond reproach morally.

>posts literally fake news that is like 2 or 3 years old
>omg being le redpilled is so hard maga god emperor trump pls let me fight for iseael
*pays $10 to Verizon to extend his 2gb dataplan with the imageboard package*

It’s not fake lol

Always good to see a Brazilian with a certain...interest...in Germany.

I certainly hope that is the case because then it can be restored to it's former glory with only 1 generation. If there was a natural selection component because of the death of the Waffen-SS, then the German people are a shell of their former selves with a nearly impossible path back to greatness

Nice english interpretation of that quote, kek

"Ich muss sagen, ich habe gegen den Islam gar nichts, denn er erzieht mir in dieser Division seine Menschen und verspricht ihnen den Himmel, wenn sie gekämpft haben und im Kampf gefallen sind. Eine für Soldaten praktische und sympathische Religion!"