Dear Niggers

White people here. We need to talk.

First, sorry for the whole enslavement thing, but you were kind of asking for it. After all, you're kind of like humans, but not quite. You don't have souls and you're not much smarter than most animals, so it made sense to treat you like animals. Admittedly, some of us are lazy and greedy. We're sure you can relate since most of you are worthless drains on society. But anyway, I think we can both agree that bringing you into our countries at all was a horrible idea. We should have left you to your mud huts and picked our own cotton.

We've given you a couple hundred years, and I think it's time that we step back and look at this realistically. You literally don't belong here. You can't compare to us intellectually and it's unfair to expect you to perform at our standards. Putting you in classrooms and workplaces next to white people puts too much pressure on you and holds us back. Teachers have to spend all of thier energy disciplining and hopelessly trying to educate your retarded niglets. White workers who are unfortunate enough to work with you have to spend extra time making up for your ineptitude. You're a drain on society, you take advantage of our social systems, and you commit a horrendously disproportionate amount of crime. You name your children ridiculous things. You are hideous creatures with gross pubic hair on your heads, and you stink. Your bastardized version of the English language is cacophonous. Anything you could attempt to call your "culture" is tasteless and disgusting.

I could go on, but at this point, you either get it or you don't. We don't want you here. It's time to either go back to Africa or be exterminated. You can have the whole continent to your niggery selves.

Sincerely,

White People

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sincerely,
>44%

How would we realistically deport all of them? Some white people would defend them, they sure as hell wouldn’t go peacefully. Why would they want to go back to the shittiest part of the world? I’m not saying it’s impossible, just difficult

Wouldn't just giving them shitty southern states that are mostly black just be easier?

>Sincerely,
>The formerly greatest white nation in history that is now just the most cucked island of faggots with bad teeth

These are the important questions, user. We can find a way

>It took her 25 minutes,and all she could come up with was "hurr bad teeth" and "cuck cuck cuck"

You niggers crack me up

First of all you abolish the welfare state (for non-citizens and/or non-whites) to remove their incentive to stay. You also change the immigration law to only allow whites, this way you have an outflow of non-whites and an inflow of whites. Last, you start paying those who have not left to leave.

The goal shouldn't be to be 100% white, but above 90%.

>resource rich constantly warm climate filled with food and shelter
>shittiest part of the world

London has a mudslime mayor and only 1/20 British women are even fuckable. Kys

>london
>one city

cool, let's talk about California. That's the whole US right?

>dear x
>y here, we need to talk
cringing my dick off

You shills just wait around on Saturdays looking for first post. You're even lower than niggers

t. AIDS-riddled California demi-boi

Opinion? Discarded.

>White people
You are lying, we whites don't call ourselves white people, we call ourselves white man, whites or just human beings.

>Argentina
>"we whites"

We have to incentivize non-breeding. Get the fertility rate down to 1.0 and they'll be gone

Wait, which species of canine was bred for work and obedience? Which species of canine was shaped by nature to live in the cold and function as a social animal for survival?

Dogs are not more evolved than wolves. If you want to represent niggers, use a fucking hyena or jackal. White men are wolves.

blacks had slavery long before us and still fucking do.

But what about the music and sports industries!? We need those dancing shuffling monkeys to entertain the retard masses and fatten (((our))) wallets!

Concur
Blacks can GTFO

What a dumb thread

are you like 12?

Prayer time Achmed, go fuck your goat and praise Allah for the privilege

best post ever
make sure to reddit and facebook and twitter it to get the msg out

12% white maybe

>white people here
>checks flag
lol larping fag

give them falkalands NOW

black men can't build

>giving up rightful British clay

This needs to be printed and spammed out the next time there's a condescending dear so and so from the kike media. That would be timeless

Hey . Did you just break up with niggers on all our behalf ?
Thank You. I didn't have the heart to do it and god knows they are to stupid to get the subtle hints we've been leaving for decades. After all, we've been cheating on them with the spics and the chinks .
Hope they don't go all ex girlfriend stalker on us, after all there's plenty of others more their type on that other continent.

Based spaghetti ancestor. Proud of having family from Toscana.

Sure OP, I'll leave to a continent I've never been to where they speak languages I don't understand and quit my cozy tech job just because a couple of us nig nogs running around makes you uncomfortable

I thought that you were describing England.

>In another continent, one entire ocean of distance beetwen you and them
>rightful

This doesn't necessary mean their frontal lobes are smaller, their brain could be squeezed in a different shape.

>Italy can't into Empire

Ironing.

But we had colonies too m8
Thanks m8, i unironically live in Toscana kek

>reddit spacing
>begins by apologizing for slavery
GTFO my pol, faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sure OP, I'll leave to a continent I've never been to where they speak languages I don't understand and quit my cozy tech job just because a couple of us nig nogs running around makes you uncomfortable
Cuckservatives unironically believes this
But it's not just a couple

>elementary school in Britain
>le 25%

Lol you dumbasses are less white than we are.

Actually . This IS kind of true .
The term RAD applies to most blacks.
Reactive Attachment Disorder
Read closely. Basically black single mothers constant breading creating more and more kids without fathers leaves generations of kids not welcome ,wanted,loved etc.. They DO NOT develop mental attachments with any humans causing stunted frontal lobe.
RESULT = Niggers. Sociopaths breading sociopaths.
Imagine Hitler and Manson and Jeffrey Darhma (sp ) having a baby = every bigger born
ZERO empathy reflex. Kills kids,elderly,kittens,bunnies,own family, then thinks NOTHING WRONG.

Summation: I'm a jealous Neanderthal.

Mulatto master race

>After all, you're kind of like humans, but not quite. You don't have souls
Spit out my fucking coffee goddamn, this untamed savagery.

Disgusting

good thread and sorely needed
thanks OP

>niggers
>tech job

Only on kike TV

Literally the best of both worlds.

Pubic headed nigger bitches are fucking disgusting

Senpai from Gubbio . Second generation American , white living the American dream. Not bad for a WOP

Get out my country purecucks Neanderthal.

have a cocaine bump

>be californian nigger, fatherless
>pay school with gibs
>teachers let you graduate because it would be racist otherwise despite you have 85iq
>go to sjw university
>get a STEM degree after many complaints because muh slabery
>get hired by some Leftie SJW company because hiring whites would legitimate their white privilege
>WE WUZ TECH JOBS AND SHEEEEIT
Isn't this how it works in commiefornia?

Hmm not sure how or why I should go "back" to a continent when my people have been here for several generations, my bloodline is cut with the blood of white folks and my grandmother was half Irish. I'm not really African anymore. Africans would probably not see me as one if their own. I'm basically just an American, Africa isn't my home but the birthplace of some of my ancestors. Sorry you made this bed, but that's just how it is. I guess extermination is still on the table but genocide tends to undermine your moral high ground and ultimately work against your favor. Idk maybe you need to use your vast white intellect to come up with a solution that works well for everyone.

My vast white intellect is developing a nigger killing super virus. Black genocide will work for everyone. It's the most moral thing to do, really. You're not even human. You're an evolutionary disease

you can't substain the human appearance with blacks majority the will return to ancestral apperance

would bang

sure you woud

Before the thread dies, I just want to say one more time: The day of the banana boat is coming, niggers. You're an evolutionary dead end and you are not welcome on this planet

And fuck off you nigger apologist faggot. Their brains are inferior

No. They need to be gone

BLACK ASS MOMMA
WHITE ASS DADDY

Niggers had nothing to with that and you're a kangaroo fucking faggot if you think they did

>Be Californian tech firm
>Competitors all accuse you of racism
>You hire an entire team of Jamals, Dayquans, and Shanaquaenzas to prove them wrong
>Get literally nothing done, spend more money fixing the office than you pay your (((white))) employees
>Nearly pay Tyrone's multiple bails, but the court lets him off because he a good boi
>Succeed purely because of gubberment gibs

California is a joke

Half of Africa speaks English you retarded mutt

A friend of mine works with a nigger named Dayquan, spelled exactly like that. What the fuck is wrong with niggers and their stupid nigger names? Do you bongs have niggers with niggery names like that across the pond too?

>this one image of an inner city school is representative of all schools in the UK
Kys

Checked. I couldn't agree more. What's the worst to me is how ungrateful they are and how they are entitled to staying here. The elephant in the room is WHY do they want to stay here now that we let them go free? Yeah, obviously they are dependent on white people for survival and for the luxuries they enjoy. We need to deport every last non white in European lands: continental europe, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, and parts of south america. Letting them come in the first place was just one of the worst ideas humanity has ever known.

Nah, most of ours, being Northern African, have Christian names.

>North Africa
>Christian
Are you a retarded person?

>Why would they want to go back to the shittiest part of the world?

it's the shittiest part of the world because it's filled with the shittiest people in the world. the african continent has the most natural resources on the planet. if we were offered a chance to dump all the africans to the US in exchange for dumping all of the US whites on the african continent i would take that deal in a heartbeat

there's pleanty of "woke" blacks going back to the motherland. incentivize it.

Also its not blacks Americans have to worry about, its hispanics. they are the fastest growing demographic in the USA... and that one will be tougher to solve.

we can sit here all day imagining ways to get the USA to 75%+ whiteness, but in reality there is not enough organization or strategy in the movement to actually be able to implement things. you all live for this hypothetical day of the rope, but the reality of it will be much different to what anyone can imagine.

they are having a lot more kids... evolution is not about who is better or smarter... it's about adaptation and propagation.

your only hope really is climate change as its supposed to have the most devastating effects on Africa, however that will result in mass migration into Europe and Asia. Unless laws change whites will just be bred out.

Wow OP. You have convinced me.

I'm not white, I am a drain on the world. I should do my duty and shoot myself in the head. Or just go outside and get killed by criminals.

Long live the white race.

unless the black nationalists get their people in line they will be the zombie horde breaking down your door when the food runs out.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop