Conservashits

> Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/finance/360127-gop-should-divorce-itself-from-alimony-scheme-in-tax-bill
m.washingtonexaminer.com/omb-top-20-pay-95-of-taxes-middle-class-single-digits/article/2638746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay and fake

Shill, Obamacare was not affortable. He was an idiot

Not stealing= giving now?

Cuidado hermanos, El Goblino esta aqui, y su nombre es "Oliver Willis"

conservashits are scum.. Hillary was right.. Trumped up trickle down is going to piss all over us after this tax reform bill goes through.

Tax cuts are a form of susbisdy , especially when focused on the wealthy

thehill.com/opinion/finance/360127-gop-should-divorce-itself-from-alimony-scheme-in-tax-bill

They’re also fucking men by making them pay tax on the alimony they are involuntarily made to pay.

>tax cuts by spending

Hm?

Just wondering, do you pay less tax in the top percentiles than in the mid or lower range (all toghether)?

>Conservatives
>We can't keep taking everyone's money so people who don't work get free shit
>Also conservatives
>We should stop trying to take everyone's money
WOW REPUBLICANS WHAT GIVES? DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH?

I know! Can you believe these greedy bastards? How can they be so stupid as to not know that taxes are the highest form of praise, my I even say, worship, one can give to a government that does all these wonderful things for us. We should be proud that our betters how graciously provide for us are able to live in splendor in return for the provision the allow us to enjoy. Do they not realize that government is the protector of all the Rights we enjoy? Who would not want to give even more so that we might have an even greater enjoyment of the Rights government provides. How anyone can be so stupid and selfish is beyond the comprehension of a true intellectual.

It's not that providing healthcare and education is too expensive, it's that it's YOUR personal responsibility, not the government. The government's existence is to protect our borders and trade routes; everything else is commie bullshit.

Taxes are theft, you're a shameless gibs nigger, die in a fire.

The "also" meme is one of the left's worst, and that's saying something

m.washingtonexaminer.com/omb-top-20-pay-95-of-taxes-middle-class-single-digits/article/2638746

Fuck off and die.

both the left & right r considered trash, & ur a faggot; there's nothing 2 debate here

How about buying your own healthcare with money you earned through working.

It wasn't the republicans that decided to make a healthcare disaster that forced people to buy into it. They also tend not to raise taxes to pay for wellfare that doesn't work.

>implying that isn't what you should say to black kids

But work is hard! I just want free shit!

Who do you think gonna pay for the tax vacuum that formed here? The goverment still has benefits to pay and other crap.

I know your being sarcastic but that is how a parasite thinks.

Democrats abusing language
Also Democrats lets steal..no I mean "redistribute" money from other people to us..no i mean "poor minorities" for the sake of America.

> Mfw Conservashits believe this

im not a 1%er or a corporation and i save 4% next year.
>muh 1.5 trillion dollars!
that's over 10 years. keep in mind Obama administration increased debt by 9 trillion over 8 years.

Those jerks!

Our stuff!

Low IQ. Corporate tax rate needs to be lower. Stop being a greedy envious bastard who wants to tax everyone to death.