Pentagon UFO program

They are just testing public opinion

We are a byproduct of ayylmaos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja1sSVufwQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't the study of extraterrestrials. It's for unidentifed flying objects.

>$22 million
That's only twice as much as they've spent fabricating a Russia collusion investigation

So ayys confirmed officially?

We aren't a byproduct of ayylmaos. Pic related.

Unidentified
Flying
Object

That had to be bait I feel like a newfag for replying

Someone needs to ask Trump the ayylmao question. I think he’s drop at least a hint.

Amen

>unidentified flying object
>UNIDENTIFIED
how come everybody always says it's aliens when nobody really knows what that shit is

$22M in Pentagon dollars = 2 PFCs in a broom closet with a couple of file cabinets.

>tfw you are so deep into your theories yo no longer have a tin foil hat, you tin foil.

Alright. What do you think it is?

I don't know is not an answer. Make a guess.

$14 Trillion missing from DOD. They already have UFOs and an army of ayylmaos ready to unleash on the world. This is just prep.

>22 million
Obviously they don't take this project very seriously. That is chump change for an operations budget.

Nazi enclave, secret agencies or private unregistered illegal aircraft.

"no big deal goy its just an unidentifiable non natural object zipping around our atmosphere and defying the laws of physics"

fuck this is starting to get spooky. is this gonna be the next 9/11 pentagon money disappearance distraction operation?

>falling for xxx ajensee brainwashing propaganda

Neck yourselves niggers.

>Alright. What do you think it is?
A UFO.

Unconventional
Flying
Objects

This pretty much. We're not talking single-engine general aviation planes doing 160 kts at 5000 feet with no ADS-B. If you have experienced ATC and military pilots asking themselves "What the hell was THAT?", you have something unknown to the public.

22 million dollars is literally nothing, this is probably just a program to take in civilian reports to see if they could be threats or worth investigating.

to me this is vindication. say what you want about it, but imo it's one of the best "evidence" yet.

explain

>for the first time

what is Project Blue Book?

Fake as fuck. Listen to the voice actors "oh my gaaawsh" They used the same voice filter like in COD MW3 radio chatter VF.

There are two possiblities. False/partial disclosure, or true disclosure.

False disclosure = using aliens as distractions, military programs, trading or exchange of some sorts, no talk of important things, no mention on dislodging of the cabal, basically going deeper into the darkness, new control systems "for our own good". No idea how this might happen but end result is not good for us. Curb your enthusiasm on this one if it happens. See it for what it is.

True (positive) disclosure = Aliens exist, unf*ck your sh*t, we won't do it for you, HEAVY emphasis on spiritual development. These beings NEVER force ANYTHING onto you, even if it's to your own detriment - they let you make your own choices.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DRUMPF NAZI
ITS REAL
ITS FUCKING REAL
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT JUST GIVE THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!
STOP! POSTING!!!!!!!!!

From whatI read, this was a program to gather and analyse reports from military reports, to see if there was a legit threat there. 22 million is NOTHING compared to the black budget items. 22 million is enough to run a small office with computers, phones, and a small travel budget. You have to understand how the military works, and how they HAVE to spend money on things that will never be used, because it's regulations. And how everything is overpriced, and overstaffed.
A bunch of DoD dudes had an easy assignment sitting in an office reading UFO reports from air force and marine pilots. Wooo.

>A bunch of DoD dudes had an easy assignment sitting in an office reading UFO reports from air force and marine pilots.

That would be a fun job desu.

Do it like Mr President I bet you don't have the guts to tell us about the Aliens

whos dick do i have to suck to get that job

Abilify.

This doesn't really mean anything. The Pentagon is supposed to have plans for anything and everything regarding military defense. An unidentified object in US airspace is an issue.

What if I told you Jesus is from Aldebaran?

What the fuck would be unidentified to the US military ? I'm sure they know of all possible aircrafts from all over the world.

More like it's a black budget explained away by claiming it's for studying UFOs.

Video for those who haven't seen

youtube.com/watch?v=ja1sSVufwQ4

yeah nigga dinosaurs and shit

GREYD

duh no shit except it's not ayys it's lockheed skunkworks cooking something up 50 years ahead of current tech

The government has been studying UFOs for almost a century, you retard. They publicly revealed that decades ago. This is clickbait bullshit, which is highly typical of (((the hill))). Stop falling for this shit.

Those better be space Nazis god damn it

>pilots are typical chads

it project big beams

>Aliens turn out to be black

>Discovered when an alien was caught stealing credit cards to pay for an internet connection

Wow, 22 million. Wow.

im just here for teh white wimmins

but for real now, who here seriously thinks something is out there?

2 MILLION PLUS MORE MORE MILLION
WOW

>22 million dollars to study swamp gas and weather balloons

Gibs me dem food stamps too

xd

They're not talking about aliens. Obviously the military has a program to handle unidentified flying objects.

>getting all worked up about our own planet's interdimensional wildlife

but, how can we catch them and bring them democracy?

Well yea but if you only detect an object with a radar or something you might not be able to tell what it is right away. Hence "unidentified".

>he doesn't want to evade fluidic space & sub-space

>But how can we catch them and bring them here?

Brings a new definition to interracial couples

>When the Pentagon asks for more money it goes to some of the easiest jobs that sound cool as fuck

>Is that a UFO Jim?
>"Well it's certainly Unidentified."
>Hmm..Lets fly to Hawaii to do more investigating

Fuark....

Alien bitches love that big black cock

You don't need to bring them anywhere. They're all around you.

The issue is they detect UFOs that do crazy shit like go from a hover to 10,000 miles an hour instantly.

If you really look into the topic, there isn't much doubt something very important is going on.

when you see a bird fly by your window and you can't identify it do you automatically assume its alien life?

Harry just funneled the money to his friends Aerospace research program.

Just distraction from their Cyborg Terminator program. also sage

Yeah, $22 million is a joke compared to the trillions missing in the DoD.

If true, are christfags btfo?

Strawman.

At least something fucky. I really wish someone would shoot the alien fuckers out the sky at some point. But that probably won’t happen in Europe, where Russian military jets can fly around their airspaces without clearance for hours without even getting hit by a single bullet. At least the chance is higher in America.

Not even, close ups of Ayyys will reveal large diamond studded Jesus Pieces just you wait.

>for the first time in history
>first time

KEK
E
K

WTF is that?

Wow you need the government for that .... Of course it's the aliens

not an answer

only good post in this thread

no
are you happy now?

Your question was stupid. Obviously you haven't done a bit of research or you wouldn't be acting like UFOs are all just birds or have other prosaic explanations.

Read the declassified Defense Intelligence Agency report on the 1976 UFO seen over Tehran. A UFO disabled the weapons console of an F-4 fighter.

You guys are not ready for this red pill. So the Aliens are actually Satanic demons. And they are pissed off about nuclear weapons, because the Earth is Satan's kingdom. Nukes. Make. The Devil. Angry.

>Satan
you should take your pills

Dude seriously you're suffering from schizophrenia and need to take medication. I hope you get the help that you need soon.

>Nukes. Make. The Devil. Angry.
autism boy

no it is the other way around, demons are aliens

Why did he call it his 'LAM' entity?

>That's only twice as much as they've spent fabricating a Russia collusion investigation
They've spent so much more than you could imagine on ufo's. That 22 mil. is total fantasy. They've spent many times that on the Russia narrative alone.

Honest question: What medication are you on?

If this is bait it's some of the best I have seen.

>Black budget

Kek there's no more blue pilled term than this.

You dumb idiots really think post cold war military is spending ungodly amounts on super dooper weapons for no reason instead of simply going into (((their))) pockets

Supposedly he opened up a portal during what he(Crowley) called the Amalantrah Working, and this being came through. Lam was it's name apparently.

>Why did he call it his 'LAM' entity?
he called him LAM beacuse this is how he wanted to be called

He was a great philosopher but nothing more.

And this is surprising how?

these are the demons
i hope you can protect yourself from demonic influences
Shurangama Mantra is the protip

Blue eyed sand nigger
>WE

>$22 million
pffft that's barely enough for a full buffet at Johnny's Half-Shell

Like weather balloons and weather balloons..

That was my first thought.

I don't think all of the aliens are satanic demons. But I do think most of what people in he bible are referring to as demons and angels are in fact aliens. Some good, some bad, some neutral.