keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=90WznJlh3Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=mzopHOyh8PA&t=6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is not by Trigger dumbass. It's Gainax

I feel nothing.

Best girls always win.

And they're usually blondes. Why are blondes so best, Sup Forums?

They aren't, it's just authors are fucking faggots with shit taste generally.

can't win if you're ded

Triggered that that stupid flower eyed bitch didn't die sooner. Or that she was ever found at all.

Yeah it's pretty triggering that "shit girl always wins" is still a trope in 2017.

Except the last one though. He's ok.

The whaito racu is the bestu in the worldooo

Not the biggest fan of Nia but what triggers me is that they decide to kill her off at the last minute.
What's wrong with that?

She should have been left as garbage like the rest of her sisters.

Autism , incest and dead girls sell better than Common sense

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

The vanilla fag in me was fucking mad back then

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Guaranteed triggering.

Fuck everything. It's all about true love.

Rei fags can't handle that Shinji chose to be gay.

When will people ever shit the fuck up about this shit show? It's like the new Toradora and that show was just as shit.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Still got that screencap of threads on Sup Forums when that happened?

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$331 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html

Same

They really did make more sense. I feel like Kubo just wrote both of their names on a hat and picked one since there was zero romantic development with either chick.

I'm triggered by lumping the majesty that was Thunderbolt Fantasy in with the trash that was Sacred Blacksmith.

DIE, YOU DEVIL

Its like the drawer missed the point of Idols in the first place.

Keit-ai already has a TV Tropes page, so stop posting it.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

>Trigger mods

ftfy

delet

Winrar.

Nia triggered me into dropping the show. I didn't even bother watching the second season because of this stupid mary sue cunt.

Triggered yet Gintama fags?

Still mad. Even more so when the ending and the last two arcs in general were so inexcusably bad that this will be the only thing I'll remember about Bleach in ten years or so. I'm never reading anything from this hack again.

Why the fuck do these even exist? Warning pic might induce vomiting.

>no Koko and Linda
But that was the worst one.
Koko was a bitch. Still mad.

I was triggered when I realized it was Imaishi's meme ending but by Nova-kun I was too jaded to feel anything anymore.

More like Kaworufags don't understand that scene, and refuse to get it for anything else than shipper ammunition.

You severely underestimate how much Anno loves faggotry

By Senketsu it was already so fucking forced it was hard to feel anything but anger.

>Characters that I don't care about fucking die
How am I supposed to be triggered about this?

no one watches gintama

It's not anime. Not like the yuri incest would trigger anyone, so it has to be that.

>No, you don't understand, Shinji is metaphorically gay!

Evangelion is shit, K-On is vapid trash, and you all need to watch shit from before 2000.

Also, you have no gf.

>tfw

You know if this shit were an animu it would be the biggest thing on Sup Forums

Still salty but at least their kids are cute

youtube.com/watch?v=90WznJlh3Ew

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesus Christ

Why? Just why?

>one of the girls is an abusive nutjob
>another is an emotionless doll
>the rest are shown for a grand total of 4 seconds or are well into their 30s

You seriously think he had an option? Going gay was the logical outcome.

>You experienced this heartbreak with Sup Forums
>You experienced the wait for the OST with Sup Forums
>You saw that they took the cliffhanger out of the English Dub

She's bound to trigger someone.

What the Fuck

This made me happy. This show was garbage and so was she.

Best girl

>You saw that they took the cliffhanger out of the English Dub

WHAT!?

She was right, they were sick and disgusting. However, had she left those two alone, I bet they would have just been normal platonic brother and sister.

She was her own worst enemy.

Shit>Kirino>Minami

>Grandma Incest Initiator
You have defeated me.

Actually, emotionless doll trumps dick any day.

Stay delusional rayfag

Never mind I found it.

lol fag

Just goes to show that the majority of Sup Forums users have shit taste and will like dogshit as long as it's incest.

>lol fag
You win the internet with that comback.

The best part wasn't the initial reaction it was the whole year long buttblasted anal apocolypse of threads that followed all spamming the same fight Gifs all full with rubes who thought the little sister was going to lose in a show named "My little sister can't be this cute"

The sheer long term rectal prolapsing it caused/still causes and how easy it was to troll them resulting even more colonic eruptions stands as one of the most beautiful things on this board.

Triggerd doesn't even begin to cover the shitstorm Oreimo unleashed and for that i love it dispite never reading/watching it.

Why the fuck would anyone draw this!?

That's easy considering how many of you fantasize about having buttsex with dudes.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzopHOyh8PA&t=6s

Fuck I won't acknowledge this. Every other girl was best girl except for Chihiro.

You people suck at this.

This anime was a spit fetishists wet dream.

What is this supposed to be?

the anime had some issues, but at least it ended well enough. And yes it was hot in a weird way

Fuck this manga

Geiger Counter

No, man. Fuck that mangaka, period.

Tranny Piece.